WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Application
♥ Lucky Creator
5230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Beside my Sweetes...
Offline
Posted 11/1/09

moriegirly wrote:


Username:moriegirly
Why do u want to be a mod?i love this job, i like to make graphisc(aviis,banners,icons,and profile layout)
What Program do u use?photoshop cs3
How long u will be online?when im not school then i"ll help this group
Examples(in spoiler)


Accepted pls. invte ur buddies
20155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Chachi
Offline
Posted 11/1/09
Graphix Mod
Username: charitywarren
Why do u want to be a mod? to help the group and bec. i luv edtng
What Program do u use? sometimes i use paint ,photoscape
How long u will be online? depends ...whole day(no classes) 3-6 hrs(classes)
Examples(in spoiler)

♥ Lucky Creator
5230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Beside my Sweetes...
Offline
Posted 11/1/09

charitywarren wrote:

Graphix Mod
Username: charitywarren
Why do u want to be a mod? to help the group and bec. i luv edtng
What Program do u use? sometimes i use paint ,photoscape
How long u will be online? depends ...whole day(no classes) 3-6 hrs(classes)
Examples(in spoiler)



Accepted!!!!
20155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Chachi
Offline
Posted 11/1/09

princess_ariel0117 wrote:


charitywarren wrote:

Graphix Mod
Username: charitywarren
Why do u want to be a mod? to help the group and bec. i luv edtng
What Program do u use? sometimes i use paint ,photoscape
How long u will be online? depends ...whole day(no classes) 3-6 hrs(classes)
Examples(in spoiler)



Accepted!!!!


thank u vry muchies
Posted 11/2/09

princess_ariel0117 wrote:


moriegirly wrote:


Username:moriegirly
Why do u want to be a mod?i love this job, i like to make graphisc(aviis,banners,icons,and profile layout)
What Program do u use?photoshop cs3
How long u will be online?when im not school then i"ll help this group
Examples(in spoiler)


Accepted pls. invte ur buddies


can u make me being mod pls? huh,
♥ Lucky Requester
2501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anime World :)
Offline
Posted 11/3/09

princess_ariel0117 wrote:

Graphix Mod
Username:
Why do u want to be a mod?
What Program do u use?
How long u will be online?
Examples(in spoiler)

Photo Finder
Username:
How long u will be online?
Why do u want to be a mod?

Gamer Mod
Username:
Why do u want to be a mod?
How long u will be online?
Examples of Games:


Username:DreamAngelmist
Why do u want to be a mod?in order to help u guys.
What Program do u use?photoscape and photoshop
How long u will be online?It depends
Examples(in spoiler)
Avatar:

icon:
♥ Lucky Moderator
2504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/09

sasuren wrote:


princess_ariel0117 wrote:


sasuren wrote:


princess_ariel0117 wrote:

Photo Finder
Username: Sasuren
How long u will be online? every day except sunday, unless there's a chinese quiz or a special occasion(occurs 2-4 times a month)
Why do u want to be a mod? cause i like helping people and having fun :D


Ok Accepted!


Thank you! ^_^


Can I be a graphics mod instead? :|



I know you won't accept but at least i tried :)

♥ Lucky Creator
5230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Beside my Sweetes...
Offline
Posted 11/14/09

sasuren wrote:


sasuren wrote:


princess_ariel0117 wrote:


sasuren wrote:


princess_ariel0117 wrote:

Photo Finder
Username: Sasuren
How long u will be online? every day except sunday, unless there's a chinese quiz or a special occasion(occurs 2-4 times a month)
Why do u want to be a mod? cause i like helping people and having fun :D


Ok Accepted!


Thank you! ^_^


Can I be a graphics mod instead? :|



I know you won't accept but at least i tried :)



nio it's fine btw do u want to be both mods of forum and Graphics?
♥ Lucky Moderator
2504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/09

princess_ariel0117 wrote:


sasuren wrote:


sasuren wrote:


princess_ariel0117 wrote:


sasuren wrote:


princess_ariel0117 wrote:

Photo Finder
Username: Sasuren
How long u will be online? every day except sunday, unless there's a chinese quiz or a special occasion(occurs 2-4 times a month)
Why do u want to be a mod? cause i like helping people and having fun :D


Ok Accepted!


Thank you! ^_^


Can I be a graphics mod instead? :|



I know you won't accept but at least i tried :)



nio it's fine btw do u want to be both mods of forum and Graphics?


really? :o3 thanks!~~~ and yeah can i?
♥ Lucky Creator
5230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Beside my Sweetes...
Offline
Posted 11/14/09

sasuren wrote:


princess_ariel0117 wrote:


sasuren wrote:


sasuren wrote:


princess_ariel0117 wrote:


sasuren wrote:


princess_ariel0117 wrote:

Photo Finder
Username: Sasuren
How long u will be online? every day except sunday, unless there's a chinese quiz or a special occasion(occurs 2-4 times a month)
Why do u want to be a mod? cause i like helping people and having fun :D


Ok Accepted!


Thank you! ^_^


Can I be a graphics mod instead? :|



I know you won't accept but at least i tried :)



nio it's fine btw do u want to be both mods of forum and Graphics?


really? :o3 thanks!~~~ and yeah can i?


Sure!! :D
Posted 12/25/09
Graphix Mod
Username: kaitlyn_gosiaco241
Why do u want to be a mod?: To Help Out With The Group! But i won't do any gfx unless the creator will ask me to do it.
What Program do u use?: Gimp 2.6.7
How long u will be online?: Anytime i want to be :)
Examples(in spoiler):

♥ Lucky Moderator
2504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/29/10

kaitlyn_gosiaco241 wrote:

Graphix Mod
Username: kaitlyn_gosiaco241
Why do u want to be a mod?: To Help Out With The Group! But i won't do any gfx unless the creator will ask me to do it.
What Program do u use?: Gimp 2.6.7
How long u will be online?: Anytime i want to be :)
Examples(in spoiler):



Approved :3
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.