First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Twilight [Oblivion]
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/31/09

shadowcw4 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:



Roxas:now now*walks towards you* we dont need to make this a problem

*
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/31/09
Roxas:o please*missiles explode before reaching me but recieves minor scratches* futile, now tell me how about we play a game*walking around*
Student
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 10/31/09

shadowconjurer wrote:

Roxas:o please*missiles explode before reaching me but recieves minor scratches* futile, now tell me how about we play a game*walking around*


*sighs*"you necromancers..........you make things hard on the other races. your kind should of died out. hopefully i can provide that service."
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/31/09

shadowcw4 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

Roxas:o please*missiles explode before reaching me but recieves minor scratches* futile, now tell me how about we play a game*walking around*


*sighs*"you necromancers..........you make things hard on the other races. your kind should of died out. hopefully i can provide that service."


Roxas:we should but didnt hahahaha, o really so you dont want to play a game?
Student
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 11/2/09

shadowconjurer wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

Roxas:o please*missiles explode before reaching me but recieves minor scratches* futile, now tell me how about we play a game*walking around*


*sighs*"you necromancers..........you make things hard on the other races. your kind should of died out. hopefully i can provide that service."


Roxas:we should but didnt hahahaha, o really so you dont want to play a game?


*charges his claw*"who would play a game with a fiend like you?"
Posted 11/4/09
Chrono:*enters a cave and walks in deeper in to it* It should be close from here * sees a lake* I found it the lake of lost souls *hears a voice*
Voice: In this lake... u will encounter everything u've killed... u can't do anything... ur powers will be taken away.... and u will become human... until the end of the lake...
Chrono:.... *looks down in sadness* I understand... *steps on the lake and becomes human* I feel... weaker ugh... *continues foward being followed by the millions of people i killed* it's the price for my sins

42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

shadowcw4 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

Roxas:o please*missiles explode before reaching me but recieves minor scratches* futile, now tell me how about we play a game*walking around*


*sighs*"you necromancers..........you make things hard on the other races. your kind should of died out. hopefully i can provide that service."


Roxas:we should but didnt hahahaha, o really so you dont want to play a game?


*charges his claw*"who would play a game with a fiend like you?"


Roxas:fine than*looks at watch* the chemical reaction should take place in a few minuts
Student
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 11/9/09

shadowconjurer wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

Roxas:o please*missiles explode before reaching me but recieves minor scratches* futile, now tell me how about we play a game*walking around*


*sighs*"you necromancers..........you make things hard on the other races. your kind should of died out. hopefully i can provide that service."


Roxas:we should but didnt hahahaha, o really so you dont want to play a game?


*charges his claw*"who would play a game with a fiend like you?"


Roxas:fine than*looks at watch* the chemical reaction should take place in a few minuts

thomas:"your not talking about the water are you?"
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/10/09

shadowcw4 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

Roxas:o please*missiles explode before reaching me but recieves minor scratches* futile, now tell me how about we play a game*walking around*


*sighs*"you necromancers..........you make things hard on the other races. your kind should of died out. hopefully i can provide that service."


Roxas:we should but didnt hahahaha, o really so you dont want to play a game?


*charges his claw*"who would play a game with a fiend like you?"


Roxas:fine than*looks at watch* the chemical reaction should take place in a few minuts

thomas:"your not talking about the water are you?"


Roxas:*walks towards you* ur armor was super heated just a second ago am i right
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Around
Offline
Posted 11/11/09
Levis: A portal opens up from above as a girl falls out flipping and landing on her hands and crouching. "Whoa I almost fell again?" Looking up at the oblivion. "Where the heck am I?! Aw man this isn't what I was going for??" Walking around looking for her sister. "HHEELLLOOO!!!"
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/11/09 , edited 11/11/09

kuewaz wrote:

Levis: A portal opens up from above as a girl falls out flipping and landing on her hands and crouching. "Whoa I almost fell again?" Looking up at the oblivion. "Where the heck am I?! Aw man this isn't what I was going for??" Walking around looking for her sister. "HHEELLLOOO!!!"


Roxas:*looks at my left* great more trouble to take care of*summons a few monsters * get her*dragon shoots fireball's at u while the giant horse-man charges at you*
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Around
Offline
Posted 11/11/09

Chrono265 wrote:



Zephyr: Trying to find her sister she opens a portal falling out of it landing on her head. "OW! Damn!" rubbing her head she flips into a tree hearing someone approaching. "Who is that?....Where the heck is he going?" As he enters the cave she jumps down from the tree following him. Landing as two large demons emerge from the cave charging at her she groans. "Come on I don't have time for this.." Muttering as she quickly pulls out her handgun shooting and instantly killing them with one shot. "Too bad I would've loved to actually fight you both but I'm running a bit short on time." Looking at her watch she continues to follow the guy. "hmm I wonder where he's going?"
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Around
Offline
Posted 11/11/09

shadowconjurer wrote:
Roxas:*looks at my left* great more trouble to take care of*summons a few monsters * get her*dragon shoots fireball's at u while the giant horse-man charges at you*


Levis: Looking around for her sister she is unsuccessful. "Damn it!" Noticing two creatures charging at her. "Man are you kidding me right now I dont have time for this crap!" Standing there she smirks. "Oh I guess I can stay to play for a little while?" Shrugging as the dragon's fireball heads for her at an amazing speed she quickly dodges it moving her arm slightly out of the way. "Damn thats quite impressive....I actually had to move a muscle for you to miss it?" Snickering she vanishes reappearing on top the dragon's neck as a weird blue aura glowing engulfs her entire body a large mass of the earth below emerges rapidly from the ground slicing the dragon in half. She flips off landing in a tree as the dragon falls dead near the horse-man. "Yay another ride!" Smiling she starts sprinting towards the horse-man immediately pulling out her sword and stabbing him from underneath as she is beneath him. Lifting him up she stands up straight. "Damn your a heavy one!" Grunting she generates all her powers into the sword as it glows red as large flames furiously engulf the horse-man burning him to ashes. "All right now to finding my sister!" Quickly cleaning her sword putting it away and starts running in the other direction.
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/12/09

kuewaz wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:
Roxas:*looks at my left* great more trouble to take care of*summons a few monsters * get her*dragon shoots fireball's at u while the giant horse-man charges at you*


Levis: Looking around for her sister she is unsuccessful. "Damn it!" Noticing two creatures charging at her. "Man are you kidding me right now I dont have time for this crap!" Standing there she smirks. "Oh I guess I can stay to play for a little while?" Shrugging as the dragon's fireball heads for her at an amazing speed she quickly dodges it moving her arm slightly out of the way. "Damn thats quite impressive....I actually had to move a muscle for you to miss it?" Snickering she vanishes reappearing on top the dragon's neck as a weird blue aura glowing engulfs her entire body a large mass of the earth below emerges rapidly from the ground slicing the dragon in half. She flips off landing in a tree as the dragon falls dead near the horse-man. "Yay another ride!" Smiling she starts sprinting towards the horse-man immediately pulling out her sword and stabbing him from underneath as she is beneath him. Lifting him up she stands up straight. "Damn your a heavy one!" Grunting she generates all her powers into the sword as it glows red as large flames furiously engulf the horse-man burning him to ashes. "All right now to finding my sister!" Quickly cleaning her sword putting it away and starts running in the other direction.


Roxas: okk il get her next time for now to take care of the invasion
Posted 11/12/09

kuewaz wrote:


Chrono265 wrote:



Zephyr: Trying to find her sister she opens a portal falling out of it landing on her head. "OW! Damn!" rubbing her head she flips into a tree hearing someone approaching. "Who is that?....Where the heck is he going?" As he enters the cave she jumps down from the tree following him. Landing as two large demons emerge from the cave charging at her she groans. "Come on I don't have time for this.." Muttering as she quickly pulls out her handgun shooting and instantly killing them with one shot. "Too bad I would've loved to actually fight you both but I'm running a bit short on time." Looking at her watch she continues to follow the guy. "hmm I wonder where he's going?"


*keeps going* Have I really killed so many... I must keep going... I won't... fall *falls down* Ugh... *stands up again* Humans have such weak bodies, can I really continue like this *keeps going deer into the cave*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.