First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply [Game] KajikaXLi-ren
Member
3604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / shenzhen
Offline
Posted 2/12/10
just looking at each other's eyes ....they'll both know and understand their feelings towards each other..
Member
6511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Why do you need t...
Offline
Posted 2/12/10

kzha wrote:

just looking at each other's eyes ....they'll both know and understand their feelings towards each other..


Er....part of the story or comment....? 0________0 ?????
Member
3604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / shenzhen
Offline
Posted 2/12/10

Xx_SparklingDiamond_Xx wrote:


kzha wrote:

just looking at each other's eyes ....they'll both know and understand their feelings towards each other..


Er....part of the story or comment....? 0________0 ?????


hmmm up to u...what do u think..???:)
Member
6511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Why do you need t...
Offline
Posted 2/13/10

kzha wrote:


Xx_SparklingDiamond_Xx wrote:


kzha wrote:

just looking at each other's eyes ....they'll both know and understand their feelings towards each other..


Er....part of the story or comment....? 0________0 ?????


hmmm up to u...what do u think..???:)


Well It's hard....It's like a comment and a Story thing! ><
Member
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Seaside, Californ...
Offline
Posted 2/14/10 , edited 2/14/10
Li-Ren: *looks up at the sky* should i just... give up? Maybe this pain in my heart will go away... How could Harry do this to me? I..I can't watch her pick some other guy to marry...

*he walks towards the room door and places his hands on it as if he was caressing Kajika*

Li-Ren: what can I do to make her mine?
Member
6511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Why do you need t...
Offline
Posted 2/16/10
Li-ren didn't notice his hands ball up into fist. " I'll have to fight back. I can't lose her. I can't imagine her with any other guy." He gripped on the door knob for support.
Member
41081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / Shin Makoku/ KKM...
Offline
Posted 3/5/10 , edited 3/5/10
(in thoughts ) Lee-leng : Hmm I'll steal her away and go back to Gioviri Island where the others don't know. I can make her happy by returning her to the island she loves. He then unballed his fist because he felt the pain of his nails in his own skin.. and looked down only to see (his hands bled)...
Member
1515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 4/18/10
Kajika opens the door and finds Li-ren bleeding
Kajika: Li ren! Are you OK?
Li ren: um..kaji-
Kajika grabs Li ren's hand and takes a handkercheif from her pocket
Kajika: Li-ren can't you stop making me worry?!
.............
Member
22133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In The Meawdow of...
Offline
Posted 4/30/10
Li-ren: Kajika-
Kajika: I'm taking you to clean your hand!
Li-ren:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.