First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply High School
Creator
36247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 10/23/09
Time to hit the books or hang out in the halls
Posted 10/23/09
Laurel was sitting on a bench studing for a big test she is going to have tomorrow.
Creator
36247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 10/23/09


Kimberleigh walks into the school and sees Laurel and decides to seat next to her "Hi Laurel do you mind if i seat her?"
Posted 10/23/09 , edited 10/23/09


She shakes her head. Making sure not to give away her disguise.
Creator
36247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 10/23/09


She smiles "Thanks" she says sitting down waiting for Jeremy to show up.......she takes a book out of her bag and starts to read
Posted 10/23/09 , edited 10/23/09


Laurel had changed her voice.
"Uhm.. Do you like Jeremy?.."
Creator
36247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 10/23/09


She blushes and nods "yes i do but he likes Vicki soooo............"
Posted 10/23/09

jeniebunny wrote:



She blushes and nods "yes i do but he likes Vicki soooo............"


(Sorry haven't read all the book's yet ><~ Whos Vicki LOL)
Laurel puts her face into the book.
Creator
36247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 10/23/09 , edited 10/23/09


Kim goes back to reading her book
(Vicki is the girl who is older then Jeremy and is Matts sister. She had a bf but dumped him later on to go out with jeremy and he was also a big jerk so yeah. Jeremy is conviced he is in love with her.)
heres a pic of matt, Vicki and her jerk bf i think his name is tyler :
Posted 10/23/09

jeniebunny wrote:



Kim goes back to reading her book
(Vicki is the girl who is older then Jeremy and is Matts sister. She had a bf but dumped him later on to go out with jeremy and he was also a big jerk so yeah. Jeremy is conviced he is in love with her.)
heres a pic of matt, Vicki and her jerk bf i think his name is tyler :

(Gotcha xxD~ If ya want we can cut ties with the small charcaters o-o... Like I mean Elena, Damon, etc can be like how it is in the book, but minor charcters that that can have cut ties o-o)
Posted 10/23/09
(oH! Oh!! I remember Vicki now~ xDD)
Creator
36247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 10/28/09
Kim walks into the school and sits on abench waiting for stefen or Damon
Posted 10/28/09

jeniebunny wrote:

Kim walks into the school and sits on abench waiting for stefen or Damon


lAUREL WAS WALKING BY HOLDING HER TEXTBOOKS.
(Crap caps o-o... Sry xD)
Creator
36247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 10/28/09

xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:


jeniebunny wrote:

Kim walks into the school and sits on abench waiting for stefen or Damon


lAUREL WAS WALKING BY HOLDING HER TEXTBOOKS.
(Crap caps o-o... Sry xD)


You see laurel and walk up to her "hey have you seen Stefen or Damon?"
Posted 10/28/09

jeniebunny wrote:


xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:


jeniebunny wrote:

Kim walks into the school and sits on abench waiting for stefen or Damon


lAUREL WAS WALKING BY HOLDING HER TEXTBOOKS.
(Crap caps o-o... Sry xD)


You see laurel and walk up to her "hey have you seen Stefen or Damon?"


Laurel nods and she points to the library.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.