First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply High School
Posted 10/31/09

Kyo-Satoru wrote:


xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:



Amythyst nodded as in she knew him.


Zack: So what do you want to do now?


Amethyst got up.
"I'm sorry, but I need to go."
Member
675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Usa
Offline
Posted 10/31/09

xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:



Amethyst got up.
"I'm sorry, but I need to go."


Zack: Its ok see ya around i guess, oh and if you ever go to the football games i'm number 21
Posted 10/31/09

jeniebunny wrote:



Kim: "i don't care what you are and i wont tell Stefen" Sits down next to you "but don't touch the Gilberts that means Elena, Jeremy, and their aunt" Smiles and tries to put it in a nice way "please"


Alethea looked at her.
"Tell Stefen, see if I care. Everyone knows you Like Jeremy, Kim."
She gets up adn walks away.
Posted 10/31/09

Kyo-Satoru wrote:


xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:



Amethyst got up.
"I'm sorry, but I need to go."


Zack: Its ok see ya around i guess, oh and if you ever go to the football games i'm number 21


She smiles.
"I'll come watch sometime."
She grabs her guitar case and swiftly disappears.
Creator
36247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 10/31/09


Kim: "Right now i don't care who knows just don't hurt them Elena has enough going on in her life" she says knowing she could hear her
Damon: laughs and walks over to Kim "why do you even try you already know whats going to happen"
Kim: looks at Damon and smiles " Hello Damon and why do you care about me seeing the future now?"
Damon: shrugs "it may come in handy"
Kim: "i can't control it anyways"
Damon: "but you will be able to soon am i right"
Kim: glares at him "how do you know this anyway
Damon: smirks then walks away
Kim: rolls her eyes and walks into the school
Member
675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Usa
Offline
Posted 10/31/09
Zack: Well school is going on i'd better get into class
Alec: -waits for his students to show up for the class-
Posted 10/31/09

jeniebunny wrote:



Kim: "Right now i don't care who knows just don't hurt them Elena has enough going on in her life" she says knowing she could hear her
Damon: laughs and walks over to Kim "why do you even try you already know whats going to happen"
Kim: looks at Damon and smiles " Hello Damon and why do you care about me seeing the future now?"
Damon: shrugs "it may come in handy"
Kim: "i can't control it anyways"
Damon: "but you will be able to soon am i right"
Kim: glares at him "how do you know this anyway
Damon: smirks then walks away
Kim: rolls her eyes and walks into the school


Alethea was sitting down on a bench digging her face into her hands as she covered her endless flowing tears.
"It's not my fault.."
Posted 10/31/09

Kyo-Satoru wrote:

Zack: Well school is going on i'd better get into class
Alec: -waits for his students to show up for the class-


Laurel sits down in her seat which was at the very end of the left corner next to the windows.
Creator
36247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 10/31/09 , edited 10/31/09


Kim: sighs "i wish i never saw the future about Damon and Stefen that night then i wouldn't know about vampires" she mumbles to herself as she sits down in her seat and looks out the window
Member
675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Usa
Offline
Posted 10/31/09

xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:

Laurel sits down in her seat which was at the very end of the left corner next to the windows.


Alec: Ahh looks like one of my students have shown up
Posted 10/31/09

jeniebunny wrote:



Kim: sighs "i wish i never saw the future about Damon and Stefen that night then i wouldn't know about vampires" she mumbles to herself as she sits down in her seat and looks out the window


Alethea had been crying for the whole class
Posted 10/31/09

Kyo-Satoru wrote:


xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:

Laurel sits down in her seat which was at the very end of the left corner next to the windows.


Alec: Ahh looks like one of my students have shown up


Laurel smiles.
Member
675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Usa
Offline
Posted 10/31/09

xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:


Laurel smiles.


Alec: -Smiles back- now wonder if anyone else will show up
(g2g)
Creator
36247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 10/31/09

xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:


jeniebunny wrote:



Kim: sighs "i wish i never saw the future about Damon and Stefen that night then i wouldn't know about vampires" she mumbles to herself as she sits down in her seat and looks out the window


Alethea had been crying for the whole class


Kim: looks towards Alethea frowns *thinks: i know it's not her fault but still*
Posted 10/31/09

Kyo-Satoru wrote:


xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:


Laurel smiles.


Alec: -Smiles back- now wonder if anyone else will show up
(g2g)


*C ya :))
Laurel gets out her textbooks
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.