First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Persocom Resume
Posted 10/23/09 , edited 11/16/09
Here is where you can make a character thats a persocom^^

1.Make sure your character is unique dont copy from the anime,or other animes,along with no copying other member's characters.
2.I will only allow 10 Chobits


Chobits:
1.Miyu - user]xxforeveryours
2.Heaven - angel052894
3.Mitsuko - SoraKairiRiku
4.Angel - Minazaki
5.Aya - UNroll
6.Kioko - Rin-Kagamine
7.Yuki - mahoharuhi
8.
9.
10.


Username:
Name:
Gender:
Personality:
Age Appearance:

Type:(Ex:Mobile Persom like Sumomo or Kotoko,Regular Persocom like Yuzuki,or a chobit like Chi,and Freya.)
Custom Built?:Yes or no(this is optional you dont have to put this if you dont want to
About:(If you have programs in you please say what they are,EX:Can answer phone calls,Play video games,be internet,have a cooking program,can only tel the truth,knows self defense etc..)
Who is your owner?:
Pic:
Posted 10/24/09 , edited 10/24/09

-iHEARTj00 wrote:

Username: -iHEARTj00
Name: Fei 飞
Personality: Put it on later
Age Appearance: 14
Type: Chobit
About: Can do self defense.. ehmm.. saving life skills? And has ability to cook and access any type of electronics. Pretty much a hacker.
Who is your owner?: Unknown.
Pic: I'll put it on later.

APPROVED

Member
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 10/24/09

Name:
Heaven
Gender:
Female
Personality:
sweet,shy,kind
Age Appearance:
16
Type:
Chobit
Custom Built?:
N/A
About:
Anything the owner teach's her
Who is your owner?:
Who ever takes care of her
Pic:
Posted 10/24/09

angel052894 wrote:


Name:
Heaven
Gender:
Female
Personality:
sweet,shy,kind
Age Appearance:
16
Type:
Chobit
Custom Built?:
N/A
About:
Anything the owner teach's her
Who is your owner?:
Who ever takes care of her
Pic:

APPROVED

Moderator
7627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / SF
Offline
Posted 10/24/09 , edited 10/24/09
Username:SoraKairiRiku
Name:Mitsuko
Gender:Female
Personality:sweet, caring
Age Appearance:19 jk I'm not really sure myself
Type:Chobit
Custom Built?:n/a
About:Has a learning program installed, usually cooks and cleans, has awesome fighting skills
Who is your owner?:unknown
Pic:
Member
21061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vocaloid world
Offline
Posted 10/24/09 , edited 10/26/09
Username:Rin-Kagamine
Name:Kioko
Gender:Female
Personality:cheerful,sweet,kind,stubborn
Age Appearance:15
Type:Chobit
About:Can make the dolls moving,can sing and dance,likes sweets and dislikes the dark and being lonely
Who is your owner?:Rui
Pic:
Posted 10/24/09

SoraKairiRiku wrote:

Username:SoraKairiRiku
Name:Mitsuko
Gender:Female
Personality:sweet, caring
Age Appearance:19 jk I'm not really sure myself
Type:Chobit
Custom Built?:n/a
About:Has a learning program installed, usually cooks and cleans, has awesome fighting skills
Who is your owner?:unknown
Pic:

Approved

Posted 10/24/09

Rin-Kagamine wrote:

Username:Rin-Kagamine
Name:Kioko
Gender:Female
Personality:cheerful,sweet,kind,stubborn
Age Appearance:15
Type:Chobit
About:
Who is your owner?:N/a
Pic:

please put something in about like lieks and dislikes what it can do

Posted 10/24/09 , edited 10/26/09

Username:Minazaki
Name:Angel
Gender:Female
Personality:Appears unemotional,but actually very kind hearted.Cares deeply for friends,
Age Appearance:16
Type:Chobit
Custom Built?:Yes
About:The 4rth Chobit.She has no memories of her past nor does she know how to feel any emotions yet.She has a learning program installed.She was found abandoned on a beach,by a 17 yearold boy named Nezumi.She also has her Mobile Persocom named Kuro whos been with her since before she woke up.Though he claims no one owns him,it appears alot like she takes care of him,and he takes care of her.
Who is your owner?:Nezumi-YoshiroX
Pic:


2nd Character
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Kuro
Gender:Male
Personality:Kuro primarily acts on his instincts, which sometimes lead him to act rashly.Is depicted as a "a stereotypical angry anime loner"and an "emotionally distant hottie" who is confident, and at times arrogant, but keeps himself distant from his allies.Past his serious and macho exterior however hes actually a helpful and loyal friend,and likes to be lazy sometimes.Hes rather Canine like.
Age Appearance:acts 15 but looks 13 because of his height
Type:Mobile Persocom
Custom Built?:Yes
About:A Mobile Persocom thats only 1 foot and 11 inches tall.His persocom ears look like a black dogs,and he even wears a black dog tail clipped to the back of his pants,along with a dog colar,with a tag that has his name on it.Kuro doesn't like to talk about his past,and it appears he doesn't know much about it,he doesn't know who built him or who his former owner,was or if he even had one.After giving up on trying figure out his past,he came to the beach where he saw a abandoned persocom laying shutdown on the beach.Being too tired he thought that he was in a place where abandoned persocoms were dumped he sat nest to her and shut himself down.He was then turned on by Nezumi(YoshiroX).Although he claims not to he actually cares about Angel's safety,and supringly has a self defense program installed.He knows kick boxing,stealth,and how to wield a blade.
Who is your owner?:Kind of Angel,but legally Nezumi
Pic:

I approve myself XD
Posted 10/25/09

Rin-Kagamine wrote:

Username:Rin-Kagamine
Name:Kioko
Gender:Female
Personality:cheerful,sweet,kind,stubborn
Age Appearance:15
Type:Chobit
About:Can make the dolls moving,can sing and dance,likes sweets and dislikes the dark and being lonely
Who is your owner?:N/a
Pic:

Alright approved what number do u want to be on the chobits list?

Member
21061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vocaloid world
Offline
Posted 10/25/09

Minazaki wrote:


Rin-Kagamine wrote:

Username:Rin-Kagamine
Name:Kioko
Gender:Female
Personality:cheerful,sweet,kind,stubborn
Age Appearance:15
Type:Chobit
About:Can make the dolls moving,can sing and dance,likes sweets and dislikes the dark and being lonely
Who is your owner?:N/a
Pic:

Alright approved what number do u want to be on the chobits list?



Number 7 then^^
Posted 10/25/09 , edited 10/25/09
Username:Ble
achsword
Name:Kane
Gender:male
Personality:exactly like me (Read in human resume)
Age Appearance:16
Type:(Ex:Mobile Persom like Sumomo or Kotoko,Regular Persocom like Yuzuki,or a chobit like Chi,and Freya.)Chobit
Custom Built?:Yes or no(this is optional you dont have to put this if you dont want toYes by myself
About:(If you have programs in you please say what they are,EX:Can answer phone calls,Play video games,be internet,have a cooking program,can only tel the truth,knows self defense etc..)Phonecalls,internet,videos,camera etc
Who is your owner?:Gabe
Pic:

2nd Charather

Username:Bleachsword
Name:Demi
Gender:Female
Personality:Flirty,Shy,sly,Cunning,Lazy,barely listen's to me
Age Appearance:15
Type:(Ex:Mobile Persom like Sumomo or Kotoko,Regular Persocom like Yuzuki,or a chobit like Chi,and Freya)Regular
Custom Built?:Yes or no(this is optional you dont have to put this if you dont want toYes by myself
About:(If you have programs in you please say what they are,EX:Can answer phone calls,Play video games,be internet,have a cooking program,can only tel the truth,knows self defense etc..)Can play video games internet cook do all things for me
Who is your owner?:Gabe
Pic :
Moderator
375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My dreams;)
Offline
Posted 10/25/09 , edited 10/25/09

Username: -UNroll
Name: .//Creature#103/Unknown, Aya 甘い
Gender: Female
Personality: Aya is kind and caring around people. She's obedient and loves to meet new people. Her first experience with chocolate ice cream made her love it and addicted to it. She tends to worry over people that she just met, but that's how she was customized.
Age: 15
Type: Chobit
Custom Built?: Yushh
About: Quiet steps; doesnt make sounds when she moves around. Able to manipulate easily, but never uses it. Taking data and making it to something else completely, Piano&Smiles.
Who is your owner?: N O N E at the moment.
Pic:

Posted 10/25/09

bleachsword wrote:

Username:Ble
achsword
Name:Kane
Gender:male
Personality:exactly like me (Read in human resume)
Age Appearance:16
Type:(Ex:Mobile Persom like Sumomo or Kotoko,Regular Persocom like Yuzuki,or a chobit like Chi,and Freya.)Chobit
Custom Built?:Yes or no(this is optional you dont have to put this if you dont want toYes by myself
About:(If you have programs in you please say what they are,EX:Can answer phone calls,Play video games,be internet,have a cooking program,can only tel the truth,knows self defense etc..)Phonecalls,internet,videos,camera etc
Who is your owner?:Gabe
Pic:

2nd Charather

Username:Bleachsword
Name:Demi
Gender:Female
Personality:Flirty,Shy,sly,Cunning,Lazy,barely listen's to me
Age Appearance:15
Type:(Ex:Mobile Persom like Sumomo or Kotoko,Regular Persocom like Yuzuki,or a chobit like Chi,and Freya)Regular
Custom Built?:Yes or no(this is optional you dont have to put this if you dont want toYes by myself
About:(If you have programs in you please say what they are,EX:Can answer phone calls,Play video games,be internet,have a cooking program,can only tel the truth,knows self defense etc..)Can play video games internet cook do all things for me
Who is your owner?:Gabe
Pic :

I'm sorry you'll have to get rid of one of these characters sicne you can only have two.You already have a human character,which is one and your second a persocom.So decide between your persocoms on which one you want to keep

Posted 10/25/09

-UNroll wrote:


Username: -UNroll
Name: .//Creature#103/Unknown, Aya 甘い
Gender: Female
Personality: Aya is kind and caring around people. She's obedient and loves to meet new people. Her first experience with chocolate ice cream made her love it and addicted to it. She tends to worry over people that she just met, but that's how she was customized.
Age: 15
Type: Chobit
Custom Built?: Yushh
About: Quiet steps; doesnt make sounds when she moves around. Able to manipulate easily, but never uses it. Taking data and making it to something else completely, Piano&Smiles.
Who is your owner?: N O N E at the moment.
Pic:


Approved

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.