First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Your Most Romantic Moment
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
Heads up dude



Never, ever, EVER so for shizzle. not because people who say it will shoot you but because i will shoot you
5163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
That's so cute! X3 I wanna say mine! But I'm so shy... XD
1104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / VA
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
it was when i was still with him...

i saw him going to his car to drop off stuff
so i crept up to him and then covered his eyes and did the "guess who" game
him:issa?
me:mmm...no
him:issa's twin sister??
me:nooooo
him:???? my girlfriend?
me: *gives him a peck on his cheek* <3333
him:*blush*

he was so shy and cuute^^tehe
later that day before he left he gives me a peck on the cheek tooy^^ <3

Posted 12/31/07

sypris wrote:

Heads up dude



Never, ever, EVER so for shizzle. not because people who say it will shoot you but because i will shoot you :D


QUIT TRYNA TALK STREET. =_=

Wait lol didn't read ur post..cuz I thought it'd be stupid just like everything else you say. XP Anyway what would you know about bein shot, you..you wannabe


It was at my 16th birthday party at a hotel. I was laying on the bed, a guy I liked was watching TV at the foot of it (Roger,) and this other guy I liked walks in the room (Dray) *girls were somewhere else.* So me and Dray start talking (Roger's just like completely focused on some stupid basketball game,) and I feel like I'm drunk for some reason. He hugs me and I hug him back, we kiss (but not like makin out, lol he tried n I just shook my head n said no. Said he was cool with it but musta been like "aw man" >_>) anyway..it was just really nice laying there being held like that. But, I wish it had been by someone else. I don't like either of them anymore.

Posted 12/31/07

DJMS wrote:


Flourescent wrote:


sypris wrote:

Heads up dude



Never, ever, EVER so for shizzle. not because people who say it will shoot you but because i will shoot you :D


QUIT TRYNA TALK STREET. =_=

Wait lol didn't read ur post..cuz I thought it'd be stupid just like everything else you say. XP Anyway what would you know about bein shot, you..you wannabe


It was at my 16th birthday party at a hotel. I was laying on the bed, a guy I liked was watching TV at the foot of it (Roger,) and this other guy I liked walks in the room (Dray) *girls were somewhere else.* So me and Dray start talking (Roger's just like completely focused on some stupid basketball game,) and I feel like I'm drunk for some reason. He hugs me and I hug him back, we kiss (but not like makin out, lol he tried n I just shook my head n said no. Said he was cool with it but musta been like "aw man" >_>) anyway..it was just really nice laying there being held like that. But, I wish it had been by someone else. I don't like either of them anymore.



Awww... feel any regrets?


You don't even know man.. I had done some bad things that night and days before;

Confessed to that Roger guy (that day)
Kissed both of them a few times in a spin the bottle game (that day)
Dumped Dray (a week before)
Kissed Dray on the bed after my friend confessed that she liked him (that day)

So, I didn't know what I was doing. Like I said, I was on a sugar rush (X_x) and my head hurt, and I ignored everything else that was goin on. Didn't think at all about the consequences. We probably woulda screwed if my parents werent on the other side of the wall but I'm glad I at least stopped myself from that. Woulda lost my virginity to someone I didn't really have feelings for.
Posted 12/31/07
Um.. haha.. well here it goes..

When I was 14 there was a party going on.. I saw this girl I really really hated & she thought I was flirting with this guy she liked but I wasn't.. so later on i went to the restroom and she lock me in there. I pounded so hard on the door but no one answer so I cried and cried. & then someone open the door it was the guy she liked, then the girl saw him talking to me and she started to yell at him " Why do you even help her? Isn't already embarrassing that she lock herself in the restroom??, such a dumbass! " then he pushes her away & carried me out of the party and brought me to the park where we sat on the grass & we talk & laugh. Then it was getting late so I told him that I was leaving he held my hand and push me down and kiss me on the lips.

To be continued :3 Aksldkasldsak so embarrassing to say.
Posted 12/31/07
wen i felt like myself i guess, this person came up to me and they asked if there was anything wrong
and i said there was nothing, but the person said it was a lie
and then we just went out, after that i dunno felt bad
and well the person asked whats wrong again, and i said everything
and then the person said well for everything and for nothing, im here

but watever that was the past
Posted 12/31/07
never had one, i have yet to be with a girl for more than 5 min without being slapped LOL
1307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
When ur BF touch ur cheek in the summer breeze leaning in to kiss u. U say i love u to one another then u feel unstoppable.
Posted 12/31/07

AngelzAndDeath wrote:

When ur BF touch ur cheek in the summer breeze leaning in to kiss u. U say i love u to one another then u feel unstoppable.


its supposed to be one you have had, not you in your imagination
Posted 12/31/07

AngelzAndDeath wrote:

When ur BF touch ur cheek in the summer breeze leaning in to kiss u. U say i love u to one another then u feel unstoppable.


its supposed to be one you have had, not you in your imagination
Posted 12/31/07

Moonlight15 wrote:

never had one, i have yet to be with a girl for more than 5 min without being slapped LOL


Wow, what do ya say to em?? 0_o
Posted 12/31/07

Flourescent wrote:


Moonlight15 wrote:

never had one, i have yet to be with a girl for more than 5 min without being slapped LOL


Wow, what do ya say to em?? 0_o


nothing i just say i want to talk and then they slap me LOL
Posted 12/31/07

Moonlight15 wrote:


Flourescent wrote:


Moonlight15 wrote:

never had one, i have yet to be with a girl for more than 5 min without being slapped LOL


Wow, what do ya say to em?? 0_o


nothing i just say i want to talk and then they slap me LOL


Here's what you do, lol heard this somewhere..no boy's ever been smart enough to really try this;

Walk up to a girl you notice
Say "hi"
If she's yknow kinda snooty she'll probly just be like "hi" or "whatever"
Compliment her shoes, hair, blah blah blah
Then walk away.



Posted 12/31/07

Moonlight15 wrote:


Flourescent wrote:


Moonlight15 wrote:

never had one, i have yet to be with a girl for more than 5 min without being slapped LOL


Wow, what do ya say to em?? 0_o


nothing i just say i want to talk and then they slap me LOL


Here's what you do, lol heard this somewhere..no boy I've seen's ever been smart enough to really try this;

Walk up to a girl you notice
Say "hi"
If she's yknow kinda snooty she'll probly just be like "hi" or "whatever"
Compliment her shoes, hair, blah blah blah
Then walk away.



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.