First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Okita VS. Hijikata
Member
652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / London
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
well i thought Okita's betta but in the recent ep when his sister comin' over... Okita got into a fight w/ Hijikata n actually lost O.o... dunno
Member
260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
Hijikata is better! anyone who can live with eating mayonnaise all the time is definitely the strongest in the world X]
Member
4232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / sillypore
Offline
Posted 2/8/08

darkfighter90 wrote:

well i thought Okita's betta but in the recent ep when his sister comin' over... Okita got into a fight w/ Hijikata n actually lost O.o... dunno


a rage fight will lose easily.....

*shakes head*

Member
86627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Space Australia
Offline
Posted 2/8/08
if they would fight it would be awesome and funny, but i would have to say hijikata is alittle better because h e has survived okitas attempts to kill him but Okita is funnier
Member
86627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Space Australia
Offline
Posted 2/8/08

cupohiddenpork wrote:

Hijikata is better! anyone who can live with eating mayonnaise all the time is definitely the strongest in the world X]


yeah i agree with you
Member
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/13/08
OKITA!!! he's the best, sadist and all.
Member
4232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / sillypore
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

jumoji wrote:

if they would fight it would be awesome and funny, but i would have to say hijikata is alittle better because h e has survived okitas attempts to kill him but Okita is funnier


yep.. when in episode 50... he suggested the ju-on for improvement...lol...
Member
86627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Space Australia
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

jorJiano4 wrote:


jumoji wrote:

if they would fight it would be awesome and funny, but i would have to say hijikata is alittle better because h e has survived okitas attempts to kill him but Okita is funnier


yep.. when in episode 50... he suggested the ju-on for improvement...lol...


yeah
Member
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
i like both too...
2316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
Hm ... Tough Question ... I like Hijikata~! He seems Cold from outside but he's Kind. On Other hand Suogo is more considering person when It come s to save people~! But If you say about toturing people Suogo is king of Sadist~! where Hijikata Isn't ... ARgggghhh~!!! There equally matched~! Still I stick To Hijikata~!!!
Member
2527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Aussie Aussie Aus...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
GINTAMA outclass em both but i choose The King of Mayo
Posted 4/8/08
Oi oi, it's so hard to decide...from the look, Hijikata seems stronger...but really---I think Okita!
mentally too, cause hijikata is addicted to cig and he can't refrain himself from smoking aa...so he's weaker
Member
3980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 全部の庭
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
i vote for sougo!!!! ^_^ love it!!!
Member
3204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 全部の庭
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
Hahaha...^_^ I go for Okita Sougo.. I think Hijikata is....^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.