Anime Characters Who Seal Their Power
1904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 10/25/09 , edited 10/25/09
anime character that don't or can't fight to their full
coz if they do they result chaos

hutaru the peace (well peace mean all dead)

arc drops the moon on you

haruhi will make your anime repeat 8 times
and alucard the undying black goo
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 11/20/09
Actually, Arc didn't sealed her powers. 70% of her powers are used to suppress her vampiric urges but the remaining 30% is enough to kill lesser Dead Apostles. If she wants to, she can kill Sacchin in an instant.

Anyway... The only anime character that I think of right now is Chrono from Chrono Crusade.
50504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 11/20/09
Kakashi seals Sasuke's power
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 11/20/09
Naruto
Kampfer (They seal their kamfer power :3)
219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / At my house
Offline
Posted 11/20/09
Naruto can't unleash 9 tail's power to the full, because that will completely release the "beast" and kills Naruto.
Posted 11/20/09 , edited 11/20/09


also

naruto
kampfer
bleach
etc.
You must be logged in to post.