Request: Banners
Posted 10/25/09 , edited 11/13/09


F o r m



Username:

Nickname:

How many do you want?:

Text on the pics:

Crop?(yes/no):

Border?(yes/no):

Picture?(on the SPOILER plz):


Mod: (choose 1)
XxNekoNekoxX
heartdream
smileyrose
-Kumiko

Have you payed the ablum yet?(yes/no):


click HERE to see the --Avatar Makers' Examples


And put Mod (Username)
or you can put Creator

Posted 11/21/09

Username: gamzecik1994
Nickname:gamzY
How many do you want?:2
Text on the pics: weLCome to MY worlD feat.Yoobin <33 ( for the 1st banner )
annYeonG feaT Yoobin <33 ( on the 2nd banner )
Crop?(yes/no): u choose
Border?(yes/no): u choose
Picture?(on the SPOILER plz):
Posted 11/22/09

gamzecik1994 wrote:


Username: gamzecik1994
Nickname:gamzY
How many do you want?:2
Text on the pics: weLCome to MY worlD feat.Yoobin <33 ( for the 1st banner )
annYeonG feaT Yoobin <33 ( on the 2nd banner )
Crop?(yes/no): u choose
Border?(yes/no): u choose
Picture?(on the SPOILER plz):


I hope this good for you~!

(1st banner)



(2nd Banner)
Posted 11/22/09

Sweet_Candy15 wrote:


gamzecik1994 wrote:


Username: gamzecik1994
Nickname:gamzY
How many do you want?:2
Text on the pics: weLCome to MY worlD feat.Yoobin <33 ( for the 1st banner )
annYeonG feaT Yoobin <33 ( on the 2nd banner )
Crop?(yes/no): u choose
Border?(yes/no): u choose
Picture?(on the SPOILER plz):


I hope this good for you~!

(1st banner)



(2nd Banner)


it iz dont worrY dear =)
Posted 12/29/09
Username:
gamzecik1994
Nickname:
gui
How many do you want?:
two
Text on the pics:
gamzecik1994 luffs <3 CrowdedHell

Crop?(yes/no):
u choose
Border?(yes/no):
u choose
Picture?(on the SPOILER plz):


plz make 2 banners on this ...write the same text on them
but do them in diff. colours ....and decor. but maybe the decorations can be the same
Posted 12/29/09 , edited 12/29/09

gamzecik1994 wrote:

Username:
gamzecik1994
Nickname:
gui
How many do you want?:
two
Text on the pics:
gamzecik1994 luffs <3 CrowdedHell

Crop?(yes/no):
u choose
Border?(yes/no):
u choose
Picture?(on the SPOILER plz):


plz make 2 banners on this ...write the same text on them
but do them in diff. colours ....and decor. but maybe the decorations can be the same


Here you go~!
Posted 12/29/09

Sweet_Candy15 wrote:


gamzecik1994 wrote:

Username:
gamzecik1994
Nickname:
gui
How many do you want?:
two
Text on the pics:
gamzecik1994 luffs <3 CrowdedHell

Crop?(yes/no):
u choose
Border?(yes/no):
u choose
Picture?(on the SPOILER plz):


plz make 2 banners on this ...write the same text on them
but do them in diff. colours ....and decor. but maybe the decorations can be the same


Here you go~!


thx =)
Posted 12/29/09

gamzecik1994 wrote:


Sweet_Candy15 wrote:


gamzecik1994 wrote:

Username:
gamzecik1994
Nickname:
gui
How many do you want?:
two
Text on the pics:
gamzecik1994 luffs <3 CrowdedHell

Crop?(yes/no):
u choose
Border?(yes/no):
u choose
Picture?(on the SPOILER plz):


plz make 2 banners on this ...write the same text on them
but do them in diff. colours ....and decor. but maybe the decorations can be the same


Here you go~!


thx =)


ur welcome.
Customers
13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/10
Username: vivinguyen0052
How many do you want?: 3 three
Text on the pics:
1st banner: Tsukiyomi Ikuto xx
2nd banner: " Yes my lord "
3rd banner: Naruto vs Sasuke
Crop?(yes/no): u choose
Border?(yes/no): u choose
Picture?just below (sorry idk how to use the spoiler)



sorry if this is too much if it is just don't do the 3rd banner thx sooo much
Customers
5970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Vancouver, BC
Offline
Posted 4/27/10
Username: azngirl247
How many do you want?: 3 three
Text on the pics:
1st banner: Welcome to my profile!
2nd banner: Thanks for dropping by to visit me! Come back and visit again!
3rd banner: <3azngirl247<3
Crop?(yes/no): u choose
Border?(yes/no): u choose
Picture?



You must be logged in to post.