First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Wanted: Mystery Anime Boy
Member
6540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Slovenia
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

Don't they look familiar?
Posted 8/8/08
well isnt he a clip art ???? well i jus found him while readin manga on the last page the pic of him-hope tis helps
Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / KOREA
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

MewButterfly wrote:


coldhandz213 wrote:


MewButterfly wrote:

Hey hey..I will search too...but who's this guy????



I now it says silver rain...but when I search..O.o..nothing


I found this girl who also has the same silver rain sign, maybe it means something?


Oh lookee I found more pics...



these pics are really cute ^-^ oh and I read on a forum and someone said them pics are from a manga called The Land Of Silver Rain...O.o so yerr....



I'll try and search but firstly I doubt those pictures are from the manga "The Land Of Siver Rain" because if we are on the right manga it is actually a manhwa(korean) and doesn't have an anime so it shouldn't have colour....

Member
11172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / still crying from...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

sorry it had to be an avvie but can sum1 tell me who he is?? hes blonde and got prpl eyes...
thats all i know^^
and cna u guote wat i said so i knoww?? thanku soo much!!
Member
5377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in your dreams
Offline
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/20/08

MewButterfly wrote:

Hey hey..I will search too...but who's this guy????



I now it says silver rain...but when I search..O.o..nothing


i found!)))) it's kinda from a game which u can find here http://t-walker.jp/sr/
Member
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

Member
5377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in your dreams
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

AngelGoddess1997 wrote:




they are different....)
Member
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
lol~ xDDD
Posted 9/25/08

lonely_cat wrote:


MewButterfly wrote:

Hey hey..I will search too...but who's this guy????



I now it says silver rain...but when I search..O.o..nothing


i found!)))) it's kinda from a game which u can find here http://t-walker.jp/sr/


Oooh yeaaah I see it now!! it does look like a game now that you mentioned it! heh thanxx then ^-^ if only he were real though lol
71054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
i think ikuto is pretty mysterious if no one mention him.

Member
7762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my dreams
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
ummm hi ^^;;; im searching to find out who this boy is >.<



please let me know ^_^ he's hot and this is theonly pic i got of him <3<3<3
Member
11172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / still crying from...
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

plis sum1 help me who this iss!!
Member
1828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

furubarulz1996 wrote:


MewButterfly wrote:


coldhandz213 wrote:


MewButterfly wrote:

Hey hey..I will search too...but who's this guy????



I now it says silver rain...but when I search..O.o..nothing


I found this girl who also has the same silver rain sign, maybe it means something?


Oh lookee I found more pics...



these pics are really cute ^-^ oh and I read on a forum and someone said them pics are from a manga called The Land Of Silver Rain...O.o so yerr....



I'll try and search but firstly I doubt those pictures are from the manga "The Land Of Siver Rain" because if we are on the right manga it is actually a manhwa(korean) and doesn't have an anime so it shouldn't have colour....



i agree with furubarulz1996 cauze it is in korean
if u dont belive then try out dis website http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/series/1208/the_land_of_silver_rain/
16892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / gone
Offline
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/14/08
umm.. etoo.. hello.. i know this is where you look for the mystery guy.. i just wanted to ask if anyone of u knew this guy, and where he's from.. i found him as a result in a story-quiz at quizilla..
16892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / gone
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

Yoeey wrote:


plis sum1 help me who this iss!!


aww.. sori i cant really help.. but i think i saw him wen i went around looking for bishounen pics at photobucket.. and also he looks so familiar.. i just cant remember if i saw him sumwer else aside from photobucket
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.