First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Obese People on Scooters
2980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / underwater with b...
Offline
Posted 10/26/09

Zane9 wrote:

I think people should look at it as a wake-up call. In some parts of the world people starve to death and in the USA [ sorry to be specific, but really, it's one of the few where obesity is so common ] people are so fat that they need another form of transportation instead of walking. I hope when others see it, they stop and put their burgers down and opt for something healthy. Or keep eating what you want but at least do some proper exercise once in a while.



i 100000000000000000000% agree with you.



8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 10/26/09 , edited 10/26/09

reyn1912 wrote:


when and where did you purchase this thread? Not even shinji stops us to use the emoticons we like in HIS OWN SITE.

No wonder you have lame views, even sarcasm you don't understand. i can rolleyes as long as you don't want it.

Rolleyes = whatever

edit:
to this person below me, you should get fat first to be insulted when someone treats you a lesser human being for being an obese. and if you consider that a joke, lucky for you.





also this:

ohmygodBRITTANY wrote:

I just love America (:


25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/26/09 , edited 10/26/09

munchthis wrote:

if you weigh so much that your legs cannot support your weight then you need to get off your ass and lose a couple hundred pounds.


how? is that possible? roll? or move arms? alot? hmmmmmmm interesting

how did that "fatest man" loose weight i think he did some aerobics sitting down or something i dunno i heard about that years ago
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/26/09

munchthis wrote:

I'm suprised that no one mentioned Richard Simmons yet.


didnt he help out that manuel uribe or w.e his name is or at least want to or try to help out
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 10/27/09
slice open the belly and scrape scrape scrape the fat out
92112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 10/27/09

moratorium wrote:


munchthis wrote:

if you weigh so much that your legs cannot support your weight then you need to get off your ass and lose a couple hundred pounds.


how? is that possible? roll? or move arms? alot? hmmmmmmm interesting

how did that "fatest man" loose weight i think he did some aerobics sitting down or something i dunno i heard about that years ago


I didn't literally mean "get off your ass" what I meant was stop being lazy and it is possible to lose weight while sitting down, though I think it would be a bit slower than if you standing moving your whole body. I remember a story of a woman who couldn't get up because of her weight and was watching a Richard Simmons video and just followed along while claping, some time later she was able to stand and follow completely and was in one of Richard Simmons work out videos.


moratorium wrote:


munchthis wrote:

I'm suprised that no one mentioned Richard Simmons yet.


didnt he help out that manuel uribe or w.e his name is or at least want to or try to help out


I don't know about any of that, I don't really keep track of what Richard Simmons does, but I did hear something about him running for the US senate.
12040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 10/27/09 , edited 10/27/09


actually:

credits to tweexar.

edit to below:
hopeless
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 10/27/09 , edited 10/27/09

reyn1912 wrote:



actually:

credits to tweexar.


so youre eating a lolipop
311274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/27/09

h3ntie wrote:
so youre eating a lolipop


hello troll. you became successful trolling today, huh? nice job! did you become a better person? if not, that's good!

going back to topic, these fat people should at least get exercises thru walking. so instead of riding on a scooter, walk.
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 10/27/09

reyn1912 wrote:



actually:

credits to tweexar.

edit to below:
hopeless


l2quote qtπ


leilockheart wrote:


h3ntie wrote:
so youre eating a lolipop


hello troll. you became successful trolling today, huh? nice job! did you become a better person? if not, that's good!

going back to topic, these fat people should at least get exercises thru walking. so instead of riding on a scooter, walk.


lol @ calling me a troll then replying to my thread
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/28/09 , edited 10/28/09

munchthis wrote:


moratorium wrote:


munchthis wrote:

if you weigh so much that your legs cannot support your weight then you need to get off your ass and lose a couple hundred pounds.


how? is that possible? roll? or move arms? alot? hmmmmmmm interesting

how did that "fatest man" loose weight i think he did some aerobics sitting down or something i dunno i heard about that years ago


I didn't literally mean "get off your ass" what I meant was stop being lazy and it is possible to lose weight while sitting down, though I think it would be a bit slower than if you standing moving your whole body. I remember a story of a woman who couldn't get up because of her weight and was watching a Richard Simmons video and just followed along while claping, some time later she was able to stand and follow completely and was in one of Richard Simmons work out videos.


moratorium wrote:


munchthis wrote:

I'm suprised that no one mentioned Richard Simmons yet.


didnt he help out that manuel uribe or w.e his name is or at least want to or try to help out


I don't know about any of that, I don't really keep track of what Richard Simmons does, but I did hear something about him running for the US senate.


i should move and vote for that man if its one thing i do in life
the terminator and some aerobics dude awesome maybe jessie the body ventura will go for presidency i hope he wins hed body slam ppl in the office lol
1102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / US
Offline
Posted 10/28/09
fat people have no right to be on a scooter!! Unless happend to be obese but have an somthing gentrally wrong like having to have to walk with a cane and medically proved that they are handiecapt not because they are fat.
wfg
1178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 10/29/09 , edited 10/29/09
ah this is great! hedonists fuel the American economy. Obese people have a high demand for fast food... better business for McDonalds and all of those other fast food places. Better yet, when their excess rips their health apart, the federal government (i.e, the taxpayers) can pay for their health problems!
Posted 10/29/09
This thread is nothing but spam and should be closed down.


wfg wrote:

ah this is great! hedonists fuel the American economy. Obese people have a high demand for fast food... better business for McDonalds and all of those other fast food places. Better yet, when their excess rips their health apart, the federal government (i.e, the taxpayers) can pay for their health problems!


I rather pay for American fat people then illegal immigrants. At least one time those fat people pay taxes.
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 10/29/09

queenofneworleans wrote:

This thread is nothing but spam and should be closed down.



i beg to differ
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.