First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Request: I.D. Cards
Posted 10/26/09 , edited 11/21/09



:+: XxNekoNekoxX Membership Cards :+:
#1- Girls (Click on Spoiler)

#2 - Boys (Click on Spoiler)

Form:

Pending



xikutosan's Membership Cards
#1 - Click the spoiler

Form:



-Kumiko's Membership Cards

Username:
Nickname:
DOB:
Position: ( filled by MODS only )
Picture:( in spoiler )

Have you payed the ablum?(yes/no)

:OUTCOME:

:SAMPLE:



Doina-Cezara's Membership Cards
~ For girls

~ For boys

FORM





Sweet_Candy15's Membership Cards
Background # 1


Background #2



Text:
Username:
Name:
Gender:
DOB:
Position:
Pictures (on the Spoiler)

Background #:

Posted 10/30/09

Username: Kaitlyn_gosiaco241
Nickname: Karin-chan
DOB: December 27
Position: Member
Picture:

Number: there is only1 so that.
Style: -kumiko's
Have you payed the album?(yes/no): yes
Posted 10/30/09


thnx for requesting Sish! <33
Posted 11/7/09 , edited 11/8/09
Username: Little_Angel_In_You
Nickname: Candy
DOB: December 25
Position: Member
Picture:

Number: 1
Style: #1
Have you payed the ablum?(yes/no): Yes

Posted 11/7/09

Little_Angel_In_You wrote:

Username: Little_Angel_In_You
Nickname: Candy
DOB: December 25
Position: Member
Picture:

Number: 1
Style: #1
Have you payed the ablum?(yes/no): Yes


Which number 1?
Posted 11/8/09 , edited 11/8/09

XxNekoNekoxX wrote:


Little_Angel_In_You wrote:

Username: Little_Angel_In_You
Nickname: Candy
DOB: December 25
Position: Member
Picture:

Number: 1
Style: #1
Have you payed the ablum?(yes/no): Yes


Which number 1?


The first one .. eto .. urs one ..
Posted 11/8/09

Little_Angel_In_You wrote:


XxNekoNekoxX wrote:


Little_Angel_In_You wrote:

Username: Little_Angel_In_You
Nickname: Candy
DOB: December 25
Position: Member
Picture:

Number: 1
Style: #1
Have you payed the ablum?(yes/no): Yes


Which number 1?


The first one .. eto .. urs one ..


Here you go~!

Posted 11/8/09

XxNekoNekoxX wrote:


Little_Angel_In_You wrote:


XxNekoNekoxX wrote:


Little_Angel_In_You wrote:

Username: Little_Angel_In_You
Nickname: Candy
DOB: December 25
Position: Member
Picture:

Number: 1
Style: #1
Have you payed the ablum?(yes/no): Yes


Which number 1?


The first one .. eto .. urs one ..


Here you go~!



Thx .. its nice .. *smiles* ^^
Posted 11/8/09

Little_Angel_In_You wrote:


XxNekoNekoxX wrote:


Little_Angel_In_You wrote:


XxNekoNekoxX wrote:


Little_Angel_In_You wrote:

Username: Little_Angel_In_You
Nickname: Candy
DOB: December 25
Position: Member
Picture:

Number: 1
Style: #1
Have you payed the ablum?(yes/no): Yes


Which number 1?


The first one .. eto .. urs one ..


Here you go~!



Thx .. its nice .. *smiles* ^^


Your welcome.
13587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/9/09 , edited 11/10/09
1.Username:Laraah
2.Position:Customer
3.D.o.B:(day o the birthday):July , 14
4.Gender:Female
Customers
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 11/11/09

Laraah wrote:

1.Username:Laraah
2.Position:Customer
3.D.o.B:(day o the birthday):July , 14
4.Gender:Female



here u go ^


Posted 11/15/09 , edited 11/20/09
1.Username: AmuandIkuuto
2.Position: Member
3.D.o.B:(day of the birthday) October 17
4.Gender: Female
Posted 11/17/09 , edited 11/20/09
username:grtgrl
position:member
name:neha
dob:5th july
gender:female
37656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/18/09 , edited 11/20/09
1.Username: KookieKrazy
2.Position: Member
3.D.o.B:(day o the birthday) August 1st, 1992
4.Gender: Female

(Doina-Cezara)
Posted 11/18/09
AmuandIkuuto



grtgrl


Which moderator are you positing?

Add who mod you are posting at.

Add to your request "Mod Requesting"
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.