First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
What can you say about the people who call us ANIME FREAK?
768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/26/09
I was really irritated when one time, my friend made fun of me because i watch anime all the time. and she also added that whats so special about anime and its so corni! i was really offended!
203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Denmark
Offline
Posted 10/26/09 , edited 10/26/09
It's a little fun because the same happend to me today...
Im was just so angry on my friend now, they do not understand it at all...
Normally I just try to stay cool and dont say anything but today I just started yelling at my friend... THAT HAVE NEVER HAPPEND BEFOR

I hate when someone call me a "anime freak" or something like that... I can't stand it
Posted 10/26/09
I AM an anime freak! So, it doesn't bother me
768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/26/09

TenshiOnee-san wrote:

It's a little fun because the same happend to me today...
Im was just so angry on my friend now, they do not understand it at all...
Normally I just try to stay cool and dont say anything but today I just started yelling at my friend... THAT HAVE NEVER HAPPEND BEFOR

I hate when someone call me a "anime freak" or something like that... I can't stand it


haha yea i feel the same way, normally i try to hide it, but deep down, my anger is really bursting inside. so what happened with you today?
768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/26/09

mia2012 wrote:

I AM an anime freak! So, it doesn't bother me


yea before i doesnt bother me too but my friend really say it to me like its a bad thing so i just got offended. and im proud to be an anime freak haha
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 10/26/09 , edited 10/26/09
I'm quite sure threads like these has been made a couple of times already, but whatever...

Its simple really, wherever your friends/others calls you that just ignore them...

HOWEVER, if you really want to grind them to a pulp, you can ask them what do they do in their spare time; create endless amounts of posts/blogs in facebook/myspace/tweeter about how humongous the zits/pimples are on their forehead, or post about how their day lives went by because their sooo important and everyone needs to know about it? Waiting for the next Hannah Montana episode? Hoping for the next season of American Idol? Speculating the events that will happen with BoyA and GirlB in the new popular Korean drama?

Indeed not watching anime and wasting an endless amount of time in other non-productive task is definitely consider normal, but take my first advice just ignore them.
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 10/26/09

TenshiOnee-san wrote:

It's a little fun because the same happend to me today...
Im was just so angry on my friend now, they do not understand it at all...
Normally I just try to stay cool and dont say anything but today I just started yelling at my friend... THAT HAVE NEVER HAPPEND BEFOR

I hate when someone call me a "anime freak" or something like that... I can't stand it


Why you can't stand something small like that? I mean, you do like Anime and watch it a lot, I presume. I bet you've drooled, and dreamed how to be in the world on the anime what you watch, or even thought how it would be to have a main character or bishounen guy as boy friend. Maybe you even thought about marriage or '' Claiming'' a character. It's just how far you're in the imaginary world of yours.

Just don't talk with your so called 'Friends' about what peaks your interests, if they are annoying you with the ' Omfg; do you really watch that childish cartoons or YOU BIG ANIME FREAAAAAK' attitude.

As for me, they know that I watch it and nobody makes fun of it. Even though people have called me a Anime-tard; I just ask them '' Do you have any idea what Anime actually is'', and they'll shut up. Nobody who've called me an Anime-tard has looked into Anime before. I just recommend them a couple of titles they have to watch.

>;)
Posted 10/26/09
I don't care they think of me :] I just ignore them...
Who cares what they say, you're who are you
Anyways If you find it annoying, just tell her then.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 10/26/09 , edited 10/26/09
'Well we can not do anything about it. As long as we let are fellow retarded members of are fandom run around and make us look bad.
If you really do not like the bad name we are getting, get the Nartuards off the street that make us all look like rabid brain-dead-ADD-nut-jobs-losers with no life. If you do that, than we have less people termed off by are hobbies. '
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 10/26/09 , edited 10/26/09

Baka-God wrote:


TenshiOnee-san wrote:

It's a little fun because the same happend to me today...
Im was just so angry on my friend now, they do not understand it at all...
Normally I just try to stay cool and dont say anything but today I just started yelling at my friend... THAT HAVE NEVER HAPPEND BEFOR

I hate when someone call me a "anime freak" or something like that... I can't stand it


Why you can't stand something small like that? I mean, you do like Anime and watch it a lot, I presume. I bet you've drooled, and dreamed how to be in the world on the anime what you watch, or even thought how it would be to have a main character or bishounen guy as boy friend. Maybe you even thought about marriage or '' Claiming'' a character. It's just how far you're in the imaginary world of yours.

Just don't talk with your so called 'Friends' about what peaks your interests, if they are annoying you with the ' Omfg; do you really watch that childish cartoons or YOU BIG ANIME FREAAAAAK' attitude.

As for me, they know that I watch it and nobody makes fun of it. Even though people have called me a Anime-tard; I just ask them '' Do you have any idea what Anime actually is'', and they'll shut up. Nobody who've called me an Anime-tard has looked into Anime before. I just recommend them a couple of titles they have to watch.

>;)


'Do you know what ANIME is? why yes I do...! Anime is short for Animeeshun the Japanese word for Animation. Wen the Japanese are talking about anime, there talking about all animated cartoons, no matter the age group or where there from. Spong-bob, and King of the Hill are both anime.. Same with Zoids, Pokemon, Animated Batman, and animated Spawn.

See I know! And KNOWING is half the battle.. Yoooh Joe!
"GI JOE!!!"


768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/26/09

Baka-God wrote:


TenshiOnee-san wrote:

It's a little fun because the same happend to me today...
Im was just so angry on my friend now, they do not understand it at all...
Normally I just try to stay cool and dont say anything but today I just started yelling at my friend... THAT HAVE NEVER HAPPEND BEFOR

I hate when someone call me a "anime freak" or something like that... I can't stand it


Why you can't stand something small like that? I mean, you do like Anime and watch it a lot, I presume. I bet you've drooled, and dreamed how to be in the world on the anime what you watch, or even thought how it would be to have a main character or bishounen guy as boy friend. Maybe you even thought about marriage or '' Claiming'' a character. It's just how far you're in the imaginary world of yours.

Just don't talk with your so called 'Friends' about what peaks your interests, if they are annoying you with the ' Omfg; do you really watch that childish cartoons or YOU BIG ANIME FREAAAAAK' attitude.

As for me, they know that I watch it and nobody makes fun of it. Even though people have called me a Anime-tard; I just ask them '' Do you have any idea what Anime actually is'', and they'll shut up. Nobody who've called me an Anime-tard has looked into Anime before. I just recommend them a couple of titles they have to watch.

>;)


yea! i noticed that the one's calling me an anime freak never really did watched any anime. i doubt it if they would me a tard if they had watched any anime hahaha
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/26/09
Ummm. She's just a weirdoo. Tell her to watch Lovely Complex(Romance) Or Azumanga Daioh(Comedy)...I used these to animes to make my frnd an anime freak...
Posted 10/26/09
Tbh I don't really care
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/26/09
And BTW,(to everyone), if your friend calls you an anime freak(intending to insult you) then he\she isn't really a good friend. Good friends should support their friends and share with them everything...
768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/26/09

BonBonNana wrote:

Ummm. She's just a weirdoo. Tell her to watch Lovely Complex(Romance) Or Azumanga Daioh(Comedy)...I used these to animes to make my frnd an anime freak...


haha good one! might as well tell that to my friends too!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.