First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
What can you say about the people who call us ANIME FREAK?
768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/27/09

alox wrote:


micoolitz wrote:


alox wrote:

what kind of friends do you have?
My friend hates anime, he just does not like it. I still watch it, its not like he should care if i watch it, so what would be the point of bringing up such a useless subject? It is not like your doing illegal drugs or anything. My friend watches some weird porn, its his call and i wont judge him, i might make an innocent joke out of it when i see it on his hard drive. But it is nothing he wont laugh at then go back to whatever else we were doing.

People can think and say what they want, but i honestly would not care. It is their personal opinion that they have the right to voice, so just ignore it and dont kill anyone with a school text book because they called you an anime freak!

And for the people that worry about being labled. They are just words, coming from people that have nothing better to do in life than try to categorize something that simply can not fall into any one slot. They only see an appearance, it doesnt speak, it only says that is the way you want to dress. Life has bigger problems, i suggest you focus on those instead.


yea i know its just opinions, but sometimes, you cant help but to be offended, you cant chose to be or not to be offended. especially when they actually make fun of you, and start laughing about something you like


Yes you can do something about it. Are you happy the way you are? If so why would it bother you to the point of anger, or frustration?
In my case, i am getting what i want out of life. Enjoying what i want to enjoy, if someone says what i do is dumb or a waste of time i really dont even pay attention to it, because i do whatever makes me happy. If being content is wrong to others then they lack something that you have. Jealous maybe that you are happy. At least thats what i think.. If they are just doing it to be mean with no motive except being a jerk than i would say dont pay any attention to them, act like you didnt hear a thing. Acting like a bully doesnt even exist is a serious blow to them.


yea, ur right, but its not about being contented, one of reasons that i got offended was because, its like discriminating something you love, which triggered my feelings,

219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / At my house
Offline
Posted 10/27/09 , edited 10/27/09
I just reply them with a single word: "So?" and ignore them
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 10/27/09
lol, No one calls me that :]
33325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The edge of my wo...
Offline
Posted 10/27/09

micoolitz wrote:


alox wrote:


micoolitz wrote:


alox wrote:

what kind of friends do you have?
My friend hates anime, he just does not like it. I still watch it, its not like he should care if i watch it, so what would be the point of bringing up such a useless subject? It is not like your doing illegal drugs or anything. My friend watches some weird porn, its his call and i wont judge him, i might make an innocent joke out of it when i see it on his hard drive. But it is nothing he wont laugh at then go back to whatever else we were doing.

People can think and say what they want, but i honestly would not care. It is their personal opinion that they have the right to voice, so just ignore it and dont kill anyone with a school text book because they called you an anime freak!

And for the people that worry about being labled. They are just words, coming from people that have nothing better to do in life than try to categorize something that simply can not fall into any one slot. They only see an appearance, it doesnt speak, it only says that is the way you want to dress. Life has bigger problems, i suggest you focus on those instead.


yea i know its just opinions, but sometimes, you cant help but to be offended, you cant chose to be or not to be offended. especially when they actually make fun of you, and start laughing about something you like


Yes you can do something about it. Are you happy the way you are? If so why would it bother you to the point of anger, or frustration?
In my case, i am getting what i want out of life. Enjoying what i want to enjoy, if someone says what i do is dumb or a waste of time i really dont even pay attention to it, because i do whatever makes me happy. If being content is wrong to others then they lack something that you have. Jealous maybe that you are happy. At least thats what i think.. If they are just doing it to be mean with no motive except being a jerk than i would say dont pay any attention to them, act like you didnt hear a thing. Acting like a bully doesnt even exist is a serious blow to them.


yea, ur right, but its not about being contented, one of reasons that i got offended was because, its like discriminating something you love, which triggered my feelings,




That is like referring to past wars that were fought over religion. You can learn alot from the past.
If it is your pride, then dont let it be so weak as to be offended by something so trivial. I would be angry at myself for letting my pride be so weak that it was affected by this little matter.
Patience and tolerance are truly the best qualities you can teach yourself. (i do not mean tolerance to alcohol.. but that might not be such a bad thing when playing drinking games )
768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/27/09

alox wrote:


micoolitz wrote:


alox wrote:


micoolitz wrote:


alox wrote:

what kind of friends do you have?
My friend hates anime, he just does not like it. I still watch it, its not like he should care if i watch it, so what would be the point of bringing up such a useless subject? It is not like your doing illegal drugs or anything. My friend watches some weird porn, its his call and i wont judge him, i might make an innocent joke out of it when i see it on his hard drive. But it is nothing he wont laugh at then go back to whatever else we were doing.

People can think and say what they want, but i honestly would not care. It is their personal opinion that they have the right to voice, so just ignore it and dont kill anyone with a school text book because they called you an anime freak!

And for the people that worry about being labled. They are just words, coming from people that have nothing better to do in life than try to categorize something that simply can not fall into any one slot. They only see an appearance, it doesnt speak, it only says that is the way you want to dress. Life has bigger problems, i suggest you focus on those instead.


yea i know its just opinions, but sometimes, you cant help but to be offended, you cant chose to be or not to be offended. especially when they actually make fun of you, and start laughing about something you like


Yes you can do something about it. Are you happy the way you are? If so why would it bother you to the point of anger, or frustration?
In my case, i am getting what i want out of life. Enjoying what i want to enjoy, if someone says what i do is dumb or a waste of time i really dont even pay attention to it, because i do whatever makes me happy. If being content is wrong to others then they lack something that you have. Jealous maybe that you are happy. At least thats what i think.. If they are just doing it to be mean with no motive except being a jerk than i would say dont pay any attention to them, act like you didnt hear a thing. Acting like a bully doesnt even exist is a serious blow to them.


yea, ur right, but its not about being contented, one of reasons that i got offended was because, its like discriminating something you love, which triggered my feelings,




That is like referring to past wars that were fought over religion. You can learn alot from the past.
If it is your pride, then dont let it be so weak as to be offended by something so trivial. I would be angry at myself for letting my pride be so weak that it was affected by this little matter.
Patience and tolerance are truly the best qualities you can teach yourself. (i do not mean tolerance to alcohol.. but that might not be such a bad thing when playing drinking games )



i really dont get what you mean by that, but i think ur a really nice person :)
2039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/27/09
i'll definitely say...
"so what if i'm an anime freak... wanna start a fight about it and continue until its a war?... you war freak!!"
i can say it in a harsher way..
XP

i'mnice to everone so that'll never happen...yet..
739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Top OF THE World!...
Offline
Posted 10/27/09
they're just jealous! -_-
66192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 10/27/09 , edited 10/27/09
Be proud of being an anime freak. No matter what fools like your friends say. Anime is a form of art, any people who make fun of you for watching it are simply being ignorant.

Anime is often considered for children, or "immature" people by those who have never seen it. Some anime is for children, but that doesn't change the fact that most of it is made for adults and life lessons can be learned. Its hard for most people to understand art and enjoy it as we do. Let your friend know that what he/she said hurt your pride and they should take it back until they actually watch some anime. You would be surprised how much people love anime, even the ones who were totally hating it before. My parents watch nearly as much anime as me now.
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/27/09
Everyone pretty much has something that their interested in and you just happen to be interested in anime. Its something that you like so i think your friends should respect that. Im sure they have something that their interested in that is weirder than anime (especially since anime isnt really weird at all)
31147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/27/09
i don't really give a crap about what they say...i love anime and i'm not ashamed to say it
4428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / HOLLLLAAAAAA
Offline
Posted 10/27/09
hhmmm id be like thanks for hte compliment i could care less if you think im an "anime freak" i like it thats all that matterss^^
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / usa
Offline
Posted 11/10/09
it doesn't really bother me... i mean, its not their fault they don't like anime
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Bulacan
Offline
Posted 11/10/09
well, tell them to mind their own business
70413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Fort Mill, SC
Online
Posted 11/10/09
i just stick with the superman pose and smile as they call me a anime freak lol
82591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / USA
Offline
Posted 11/10/09
i haven't been called anime freak. maybe its because my friends enjoys some of the animes and they'll be a hypocrit if they call me one. and other people outside my friends doesn't really know i watch anime alot. maybe it's because i dont usually talk about anime stuff that much and usually talk about their interests instead.

if ever i did get called an anime freak, i'd just ignore it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.