First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply START: Get ur RP Character
Member
6509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Planet Anime
Offline
Posted 11/7/09
Username:Puffy1505
Name:Jade Rayne
Age:16
Gender:Female
Side(good or bad or both) :Both
Are you Pureblood,Halfblood or mugleborn :Pureblood
Which house are u in: Gryffindor
Student or Professor: Student
Year(if ur a student which year are u in) :7th
Anything else:She is in love with Draco Malfoy. And she likes to cosplay.
Bio: She was so smart that she skipped a year. She was going to be married to Draco but then she was put into Gryffindor. After that the wedding was called off but she and Draco still see each other in secret. Only Emliy Diggory knows.
Pic:
Creator
8022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my bed n tired...
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

puffy1505 wrote:

Username:Puffy1505
Name:Jade Rayne
Age:16
Gender:Female
Side(good or bad or both) :Both
Are you Pureblood,Halfblood or mugleborn :Pureblood
Which house are u in: Gryffindor
Student or Professor: Student
Year(if ur a student which year are u in) :7th
Anything else:She is in love with Draco Malfoy. And she likes to cosplay.
Bio: She was so smart that she skipped a year. She was going to be married to Draco but then she was put into Gryffindor. After that the wedding was called off but she and Draco still see each other in secret. Only Emliy Diggory knows.
Pic:


accapted you can start to rp whenever you want to
Member
6509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Planet Anime
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

sunshine_09 wrote:


puffy1505 wrote:

Username:Puffy1505
Name:Jade Rayne
Age:16
Gender:Female
Side(good or bad or both) :Both
Are you Pureblood,Halfblood or mugleborn :Pureblood
Which house are u in: Gryffindor
Student or Professor: Student
Year(if ur a student which year are u in) :7th
Anything else:She is in love with Draco Malfoy. And she likes to cosplay.
Bio: She was so smart that she skipped a year. She was going to be married to Draco but then she was put into Gryffindor. After that the wedding was called off but she and Draco still see each other in secret. Only Emliy Diggory knows.
Pic:


accapted you can start to rp whenever you want to


Thank you. ^-^
Member
6509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Planet Anime
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

sunshine_09 wrote:

Do you wanna rp?


Ok on which forum.
Member
6509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Planet Anime
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

sunshine_09 wrote:

The schools forum?



O.k. Do I start or you?
Member
628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / why do u care????
Offline
Posted 11/8/09 , edited 11/8/09
Username:Vampir_Sakura
Name: Noir Riddle
Age:18
Gender:Male
Side(good or bad or both) : mostly bad but if it comes to Yuki then good
Are you Pureblood,Halfblood or mugleborn :Pureblood
Which house are u in: Slytherin
Student or Professor: Student
Year(if ur a student which year are u in) :7th
Anything else:He and Yuki are a couple
Bio: He's the son of Volsemord but only a few chosen once know this. He fell for Yuki the moment he got the mission to turn Yuki to the bad side. At first he wanted to go on with the mission but soon he didn't want to turn her into an blood lothing killer, so he told his father that he would find a other way to get Yuki. Noir is really smart and he hates losing. He is arrogant and cold but loving and caring to Yuki
Pic:
Creator
8022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my bed n tired...
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

vampir_Sakura wrote:

Username:Vampir_Sakura
Name: Noir Riddle
Age:18
Gender:Male
Side(good or bad or both) : mostly bad but if it comes to Yuki then good
Are you Pureblood,Halfblood or mugleborn :Pureblood
Which house are u in: Slytherin
Student or Professor: Student
Year(if ur a student which year are u in) :7th
Anything else:He and Yuki are a couple
Bio: He's the son of Volsemord but only a few chosen once know this. He fell for Yuki the moment he got the mission to turn Yuki to the bad side. At first he wanted to go on with the mission but soon he didn't want to turn her into an blood lothing killer, so he told his father that he would find a other way to get Yuki. Noir is really smart and he hates losing. He is arrogant and cold but loving and caring to Yuki
Pic:


accepted btw I have to talk to you per msn are you on?
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/8/09
My Second Character

Username: lenalee-chan
Name: Kari Potter
Age: 16
Gender: female
Side(good or bad or both) : good
Are you Pureblood,Halfblood or mugleborn : halfblood
Which house are u in: Gryffindor
Student or Professor: Student
Year(if ur a student which year are u in) : 6th
Anything else: is friends with Hermione, Ron, and Harry, is Harry's cousin, is good at quidditch
Bio: She is Harry's cousin on her dad's side. Didn't meet Harry until her first year at school, never knowing that he was her cousin. They met up together a lot during the winter and spring holidays when she would get a chance to come over to the Weasly's house since her parents are friends with Ron's parents. Harry was able to train with her to become better at quidditch which she did and joined the team on her 4th year. She is actually able to see testerals (how however u spell them) since she witnessed her aunt dying of an illness. Has a pet owl named Fenrir
Pic
Creator
8022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my bed n tired...
Offline
Posted 11/9/09

lenalee-chan wrote:

My Second Character

Username: lenalee-chan
Name: Kari Potter
Age: 16
Gender: female
Side(good or bad or both) : good
Are you Pureblood,Halfblood or mugleborn : halfblood
Which house are u in: Gryffindor
Student or Professor: Student
Year(if ur a student which year are u in) : 6th
Anything else: is friends with Hermione, Ron, and Harry, is Harry's cousin, is good at quidditch
Bio: She is Harry's cousin on her dad's side. Didn't meet Harry until her first year at school, never knowing that he was her cousin. They met up together a lot during the winter and spring holidays when she would get a chance to come over to the Weasly's house since her parents are friends with Ron's parents. Harry was able to train with her to become better at quidditch which she did and joined the team on her 4th year. She is actually able to see testerals (how however u spell them) since she witnessed her aunt dying of an illness. Has a pet owl named Fenrir
Pic


accapted
Moderator
135662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/12/09 , edited 11/13/09
Name:Mary Riddle
Age:14
Gender:F
Side(good or bad or both) :Good
Are you Pureblood,Halfblood or mugleborn :Pureblood
Which house are u in: Slytherin
Student or Professor: Student
Year(if ur a student which year are u in) :4th
Anything else:She is the baby sister of Noir
Bio:She is the child of he who must not be named and she does not always get along with her big brother becasus she loves stay on the good side and she wishes she can be in the same house with Harry and his friends. She gets along great with everyone she meets she is eact sweet to Yuki.
Pic:



Creator
8022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my bed n tired...
Offline
Posted 11/13/09

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Name:Mary Riddle
Age:14
Gender:Fale
Side(good or bad or both) :Good
Are you Pureblood,Halfblood or mugleborn :Pureblood
Which house are u in: Slytherin
Student or Professor: Student
Year(if ur a student which year are u in) :4th
Anything else:She is the baby sister of Noir
Bio:She is the child of he who must not be named and she does not always get along with her big brother becasus she loves stay on the good side and she wishes she can be in the same house with Harry and his friends. She gets along great with everyone she meets she is eact sweet to Yuki.
Pic:





accepted btw cool second character of urs ^^
Creator
8022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my bed n tired...
Offline
Posted 11/13/09 , edited 11/14/09
Username:Sunshine_09
Name: Meridian Clasion (everyone calls her Meri or Dian)
Age: 15
Gender:Female
Side(good or bad or both) :both but mostly good
Are you Pureblood,Halfblood or mugleborn :Halfblood
Which house are u in: Ravenclaw
Student or Professor: Student
Year(if ur a student which year are u in) : 5
Anything else: She's love's to read and even through she's in Ravenclaw she hangs out with Slytherin's sometimes.
Bio: Meridian's father is a pureblood but her mother was a halfblood. When Meridian was 11 her mother left the family without saying a word. Since then Meridian lives with her fbrother and her father alone. She wants to be friends with Yuki so she hangs out with Mary and the others that are befriended to Yuki.
Pic:


Moderator
135662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/14/09

sunshine_09 wrote:

Username:Sunshine_09
Name: Meridian Clasion (everyone calls her Meri or Dian)
Age: 15
Gender:Female
Side(good or bad or both) :both but mostly good
Are you Pureblood,Halfblood or mugleborn :Halfblood
Which house are u in: Ravenclaw
Student or Professor: Student
Year(if ur a student which year are u in) : 5
Anything else: She's love's to read and even through she's in Ravenclaw she hangs out with Slytherin's sometimes.
Bio: Meridian's father is a pureblood but her mother was a halfblood. When Meridian was 11 her mother left the family without saying a word. Since then Meridian lives with her fbrother and her father alone. She wants to be friends with Yuki so she hangs out with Mary and the others that are befriended to Yuki.
Pic:




I love your new r.p.c she is so cool.
Moderator
135662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/15/09 , edited 11/15/09
Username:ReOkitaUchiha
Name:Rebecca Riddle
Age:50 (Now looks like she did 50 years ago she looks 17)
Gender:F
Side(good or bad or both) :both
Are you Pureblood,Halfblood or mugleborn :Pureblood
Which house are u in:I was in Ravenclaw 50 years ago

Student or Professor:ex Student
Year(if ur a student which year are u in) :7th
Anything else:I'm the wife of Tom Riddle and the mother of his childern
Bio:Tom and i meet 50 years ago at school ower 1st year and we at frist where friends and then in ower 3rd year we both told one anther that we liked one anther more then friends.
We started to date after that and we became school sweethearts and we got married when we where
18 years old and later we had childern.
Pic


Member
2510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Actually I'm not...
Offline
Posted 11/17/09
Username: Crowg
Name: Kasumi
Age: 17
Gender: F
Side(good or bad or both) : both
Are you Pureblood,Halfblood or mugleborn : Pure
Which house are u in: Gryffindor
Student or Professor: Student
Year(if ur a student which year are u in) : 7th
Anything else: Memory prodigy
Bio: Harry's best friend from childhood, she moved away when she was 10 because of unknown reasons. She was abused by her parents when she was younger and they suddenly left her when she was 6. She plays the violin, piano and flute. She's a martial arts expert, kendo master, gymnast and boxer. She likes cloud watching and star gazing.
Pic (she has blue eyes by the way)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.