First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Who's had enough of Naruto threads???
Posted 11/2/06
lmao waffle funny but true
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Batman's Bat Cave
Offline
Posted 11/2/06

SnJ_Kakashi wrote:

guys dont curse i did and i got a thread locked


shut the fuck up...no1 asked u nothin bout dat..n karl(KTito) shut ur dumb anti-Naruto bullshyt....u kno dat i kno dat u kno dat i kno dat da trio knows dat ur still a Naruto fiend...u big dumb bitch..
Posted 11/2/06
hey yo stuttaz ima say this once and only once SHUT UP people have the right to there opinion but dont go flamming on them for it my god
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/2/06

Stuttaz wrote:


SnJ_Kakashi wrote:

guys dont curse i did and i got a thread locked


shut the fuck up...no1 asked u nothin bout dat..n karl(KTito) shut ur dumb anti-Naruto bullshyt....u kno dat i kno dat u kno dat i kno dat da trio knows dat ur still a Naruto fiend...u big dumb bitch..


shut up dumbass....stop rashing on someone you know in front of an entire forum...it makes you look like the n00b you are. and just because he likes naruto doesnt mean he has to harp about it all the time.. only dumb retards like you are likely do that because its the one of the few if not the only anime youve ever seen
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/2/06
shinji should remove the naruto animes to stop all this flood of naruto threads
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Batman's Bat Cave
Offline
Posted 11/2/06
hey hoodedstrike ima say this once and only once SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH I DONT CARE BOUT UR OPINIONS N DONT LECTURE ME FAGGOT....yea i could spell too........"fucknuts"
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Batman's Bat Cave
Offline
Posted 11/2/06

punkfilter wrote:


Stuttaz wrote:


SnJ_Kakashi wrote:

guys dont curse i did and i got a thread locked


shut the fuck up...no1 asked u nothin bout dat..n karl(KTito) shut ur dumb anti-Naruto bullshyt....u kno dat i kno dat u kno dat i kno dat da trio knows dat ur still a Naruto fiend...u big dumb bitch..


shut up dumbass....stop rashing on someone you know in front of an entire forum...it makes you look like the n00b you are. and just because he likes naruto doesnt mean he has to harp about it all the time.. only dumb retards like you are likely do that because its the one of the few if not the only anime youve ever seen


look at urself in da mirror n laugh...like i do at ur pic
Posted 11/2/06
lmao stuttaz getting mad are we? noobs only they get mad online ohh and i never did care wat you said
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Batman's Bat Cave
Offline
Posted 11/2/06
whos mad?
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Batman's Bat Cave
Offline
Posted 11/2/06
dont call me a Noob....call me Lucipher
Posted 11/2/06
lol dumbass i swear fools like you should be banned from crunchyroll
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/2/06
rofl @ the noob battle.

seriously, both of you, shut up already. You're bloody annoying.
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Batman's Bat Cave
Offline
Posted 11/2/06
o wow...u think ima cry..."banned"...spit on u
Posted 11/2/06
stuttaz you know im only argueing with you to make you mad right?
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/2/06

Stuttaz wrote:

o wow...u think ima cry..."banned"...spit on u


look...we've been here considerabley longer than your stupid ass. so if youve only come here to bitch and moan to everybody, just piss off, cuz im sure nobody here wants to deal with you
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.