First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Super Junior Kangin Assault Case
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 11/13/09
seriously, why can't people just accept the fact that Kangin is just like any other person who would love to drink and there's some unfortunate events that you can't really avoid such as this incident he was involved.

I mean,he's also HUMAN.
an IDOL, with EMOTIONS in FEAR too.

geez people, why is it that people tend to overlook other people's lives when they should be looking at themselves first.
F*CKING NETIZENS.
sorry, I really just had to say that.
Not only for the fact that it's Kangin we're talking about but also the f*ckin' fact that because of these f*ckin netizens keep on digging deeper to the hole these idols are already in.
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 11/13/09

izaluna wrote:

uhm can you tell me the thing about heechul running to the washroom to avoid the fight?? i didn't know any detail of it. thanks.


do you watch ya shim man man
you can look it up on youtube the one when marco was the guest
he told kang hodong what hapenned that day
heechul was scared so he went to the washroom to hide
1357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SHINee wORLd~~
Offline
Posted 11/13/09


*sighs*.... kangin should stop drinking or else.... MORE TROUBLE WILL ARISE AND THAT'S WHAT IM AFRAID TO HAPPEN THE MOST!....
i also like suju and now worrying bout the possibility that the 13-member idol group may disappear.... im afraid that it might pull out another incident of jaebum.... ^but kangin's case is still higher than jay.... ^

OMG... GIRLS AGAIN? KANGIN YOU SHOULD STOP ACTING LIKE A PLAYBOY OR ELSE.... MANY GIRLS WILL DIE....
I WAS A LITTLE BIT SURPRISED WITH HEECHUL RUNNING TO THE WASHROOM....TO AVOID THE FIGHT.... BUT AT LEAST HE DID AVOID THE FIGHT....

WELL, IDK IF ILL STILL SUPPORT KANGIN IN THIS CASE, i really want to support him.... but it seems like he's not supporting himself so how can fans support him?! even though he know that netizens will keep an eye of him because of the assault case he still keeps on drinking.... seriously, STOP DRINKING AND STOP MAKING YOURSELF AND SUJU SUFFER....


GOSH! the 13-member idol group may disappear thing! kinda makes me sad just thinking about it!
becoz this "THING" might really happen! T_T
coz KIM KI BUM is already not active.......
heard a rumor bout HEECHUL! (can't recall wats it about. corrrect me if im wrong plz!)
and NOW........
KANGIN..............................?
319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/09
Is He Still, Suspended from Super Junior?
Or He's Back With Super Junior?
11691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/14/09

15PrincesPop wrote:

Is He Still, Suspended from Super Junior?
Or He's Back With Super Junior?


Suspended till the end of the year.

319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/15/09

SparklingDiamonD wrote:


15PrincesPop wrote:

Is He Still, Suspended from Super Junior?
Or He's Back With Super Junior?


Suspended till the end of the year.



thank you for telling me
1428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/30/09

sinnerinheaven wrote:


izaluna wrote:

uhm can you tell me the thing about heechul running to the washroom to avoid the fight?? i didn't know any detail of it. thanks.


do you watch ya shim man man
you can look it up on youtube the one when marco was the guest
he told kang hodong what hapenned that day
heechul was scared so he went to the washroom to hide


uhm..can i ask the link for that??
because there are lots of heechul cuts..
thank you
Posted 12/1/09
I want KangIn back.. :{
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/2/09

izaluna wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:


izaluna wrote:

uhm can you tell me the thing about heechul running to the washroom to avoid the fight?? i didn't know any detail of it. thanks.


do you watch ya shim man man
you can look it up on youtube the one when marco was the guest
he told kang hodong what hapenned that day
heechul was scared so he went to the washroom to hide


uhm..can i ask the link for that??
because there are lots of heechul cuts..
thank you :)


i will have to look for it my youtube account got deleted
i just have a new one and lost everything i had on it
but if i find it i will let you know
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/2/09

echezen wrote:



*sighs*.... kangin should stop drinking or else.... MORE TROUBLE WILL ARISE AND THAT'S WHAT IM AFRAID TO HAPPEN THE MOST!....
i also like suju and now worrying bout the possibility that the 13-member idol group may disappear.... im afraid that it might pull out another incident of jaebum.... ^but kangin's case is still higher than jay.... ^

OMG... GIRLS AGAIN? KANGIN YOU SHOULD STOP ACTING LIKE A PLAYBOY OR ELSE.... MANY GIRLS WILL DIE....
I WAS A LITTLE BIT SURPRISED WITH HEECHUL RUNNING TO THE WASHROOM....TO AVOID THE FIGHT.... BUT AT LEAST HE DID AVOID THE FIGHT....

WELL, IDK IF ILL STILL SUPPORT KANGIN IN THIS CASE, i really want to support him.... but it seems like he's not supporting himself so how can fans support him?! even though he know that netizens will keep an eye of him because of the assault case he still keeps on drinking.... seriously, STOP DRINKING AND STOP MAKING YOURSELF AND SUJU SUFFER....



GOSH! the 13-member idol group may disappear thing! kinda makes me sad just thinking about it!
becoz this "THING" might really happen! T_T
coz KIM KI BUM is already not active.......
heard a rumor bout HEECHUL! (can't recall wats it about. corrrect me if im wrong plz!)
and NOW........
KANGIN..............................?


i haven´t hear anything about heechul but i haven´t online in a while
i will go to the fancafe and check that out
i wonder what that is about
1242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Denver,Colorado USA
Offline
Posted 12/6/09
i'm not angry at all.. i means his actions were wrong but he can't pretend to be . i mean i probably would do the same thing if u put me in his spot. not on puropse.. maybe he's goin through hard time...
79 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/09
948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Middle of Nowhere
Offline
Posted 12/7/09
I miss Kangin though, I hope he will change his bad habits ASAP!!!
Kangin please be SOBER....!!!!!
Anyway, what happened with Heechul?? I'm curious...story details please...
36101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35
Offline
Posted 12/7/09
okay for the people out there saying that korean netizens are being way too ridiculous,

he commited a hit and ran from a car accident during the DUI!!!
a hit and run crime is considerable jail time for every normal citizen in Korea.
and SM is trying to make people forget about it so that Kangin does not have to go to jail. which is not how it should be done.
Just becuase he is a celebrity does NOT give him the priviledge to bypass the law.

to make my angry post short...the point is, "sorry" (after a long period of denial) DOES NOT CUT IT! not for this case.
152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / What d u all think?
Offline
Posted 12/30/09
HeeChul wants kang in out from SuJu?
OMG!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.