First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Request
Students
2592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / at school
Offline
Posted 11/27/09 , edited 11/28/09
Students
7440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere reading...
Offline
Posted 11/27/09

Samurai_princess wrote:


yumungmei wrote:

○State your username: yumungmei
○State the text yumungmei
○Give your picture background of your avatar.

○State your text yumungmei
○State your moderater to do the tasked: anyone


sorry i'm always requesting every few days...it's because i won't be able to log in when my hospital duties start...i'm enjoying my time here in crunchyroll while i can...




Here you go & hope you like it. Sorry if it is too plain... ...
Btw it's okay for requesting a few day, at least you still request here and active here, it is quite made us happy enough! ^^ And using the avatar we made, you made us even more happy. *huggle ya* so no worry and gud luck for your hospital duties! ^^



thanks for understanding...college life is so tough...

i think the new avii looks cool...is it okay if i use the avii i'm using now for a few more days? bec. my best friend sent it to me recently...she said that it's part of a pair and she has the other one...she also said you made it...it's so cute...


19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 11/27/09

yumungmei wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:


yumungmei wrote:

○State your username: yumungmei
○State the text yumungmei
○Give your picture background of your avatar.

○State your text yumungmei
○State your moderater to do the tasked: anyone


sorry i'm always requesting every few days...it's because i won't be able to log in when my hospital duties start...i'm enjoying my time here in crunchyroll while i can...




Here you go & hope you like it. Sorry if it is too plain... ...
Btw it's okay for requesting a few day, at least you still request here and active here, it is quite made us happy enough! ^^ And using the avatar we made, you made us even more happy. *huggle ya* so no worry and gud luck for your hospital duties! ^^



thanks for understanding...college life is so tough...

i think the new avii looks cool...is it okay if i use the avii i'm using now for a few more days? bec. my best friend sent it to me recently...she said that it's part of a pair and she has the other one...she also said you made it...it's so cute...




lolz okies~ no problem! ^^
And yup i can see the twins avatar which i sold in my shop! <3
Students
7440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere reading...
Offline
Posted 11/27/09



lolz okies~ no problem! ^^
And yup i can see the twins avatar which i sold in my shop! <3


how do you make your avatars? photoshop?
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 11/27/09

yumungmei wrote:




lolz okies~ no problem! ^^
And yup i can see the twins avatar which i sold in my shop! <3


how do you make your avatars? photoshop?


Yup! But not CS. I had no tat much money to buy it~
Students
7440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere reading...
Offline
Posted 11/27/09

Samurai_princess wrote:


yumungmei wrote:




lolz okies~ no problem! ^^
And yup i can see the twins avatar which i sold in my shop! <3


how do you make your avatars? photoshop?


Yup! But not CS. I had no tat much money to buy it~


where did you get it?
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 11/27/09

yumungmei wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:


yumungmei wrote:




lolz okies~ no problem! ^^
And yup i can see the twins avatar which i sold in my shop! <3


how do you make your avatars? photoshop?


Yup! But not CS. I had no tat much money to buy it~


where did you get it?


my frenz download it for me inside my laptop during my b-day as a b-day present for me.
Students
7440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere reading...
Offline
Posted 11/27/09

Samurai_princess wrote:


yumungmei wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:


yumungmei wrote:




lolz okies~ no problem! ^^
And yup i can see the twins avatar which i sold in my shop! <3


how do you make your avatars? photoshop?


Yup! But not CS. I had no tat much money to buy it~


where did you get it?


my frenz download it for me inside my laptop during my b-day as a b-day present for me.


oohhh...good for you...i've been wondering where to download it...my brother won't help me...i wanted to try making my own aviis...

19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 11/27/09


lolz no worry, u will one day if you dont give up! ^^
Students
7440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere reading...
Offline
Posted 11/27/09

Samurai_princess wrote:



lolz no worry, u will one day if you dont give up! ^^


yeah...i hope so...but that day will be far far away from now...i'm too busy...
Students
874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/27/09 , edited 11/27/09
○State your username: shugocharabigfanXD
○State the text: Nani and Shin love for life
○Give your picture background of your avatar: any background
○State your text: any
○State your moderater to do the tasked: any


19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 11/27/09

shugocharabigfanXD wrote:



Here u go, hope u like it~




Students
874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/28/09

Samurai_princess wrote:


shugocharabigfanXD wrote:



Here u go, hope u like it~








thank you
Students
2592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / at school
Offline
Posted 11/28/09
rainbowseeker wrote:

○State your username: rainbowseeker
○State the text: rainbowseeker
○Give your picture background of your avatar.

○State your text: rainbowseeker
○State your moderater to do the tasked: anyone




Like my best friend, i also apologize for requesting a lot....like her, i'll be starting my hospital duties and my community health nursing duties...plus i'll still have my classes at the university...so please bear with us for time being because we'll be super busy soon and won't be able to come here...

19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 11/28/09

rainbowseeker wrote:

rainbowseeker wrote:

○State your username: rainbowseeker
○State the text: rainbowseeker
○Give your picture background of your avatar.

○State your text: rainbowseeker
○State your moderater to do the tasked: anyone




Like my best friend, i also apologize for requesting a lot....like her, i'll be starting my hospital duties and my community health nursing duties...plus i'll still have my classes at the university...so please bear with us for time being because we'll be super busy soon and won't be able to come here...





Lolz no worry, just come here when u free~ ^^ And gud luck on ur duty! <3
And here u go, hope u like it~

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.