First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Weirdly Detailed Dreams
2711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/28/09
i had one of those... in my dream i was sketching clothes like i've been doing that my entire life... it felt too real and weird but i would be great if it does come true...
2011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Inside your head...
Offline
Posted 10/28/09

choclate28 wrote:

this topic confuses me a little...
I have those kind of dreams all the time, like when I was small, I dreamt of when I was skateboarding, like I knew exactly what I was doing, but at that time, I had no idea how to even stand on a skateboard, but that inspired me to start skating, and I love it. :]
I also like flying dreams, it really feels like you're flying, I could see everything around me clearly, I could even feel the wind and everything. Most of the time, when I have flying dreams, I'm consciously well aware that I'm dreaming, so it's a really good feeling.


I have the same kind of detailed dreams too. Whats even more fun (and crazy at the same time) is when I have repeat dreams that pretty much connect into a dream world. I remember I used to have this one dream that if I went in one direction I would end up at an old elementary school yard. If I went another direction I would run into a zoo, and depending on how aware I was in my dream I could visit a mall, a cruise ship, a river, train station, airport, or an arcade. It's really bizarre.

The best thing about my flying dreams is that I pretty much can choose to fly instead of just suddenly dreaming I'm flying. Anywhere or any place in a dream I do the "Matrix" control your world thingy and take off xD.

My favorite dreams ar when I transform into an eastern dragon, blowing fire, flying around, eating clouds... Yeah, I've lost it.
2011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Inside your head...
Offline
Posted 10/28/09

Milia_ wrote:

i had one of those... in my dream i was sketching clothes like i've been doing that my entire life... it felt too real and weird but i would be great if it does come true...


Well, I know for a fact that premonitions are real. If the dream you have is super detailed (like your looking through a magnifying glass, and focuses hard on one point it usually is something thats going to happen.)

I'll never forget a really really short premonition dream I had and it came true 2 days after I had it.
Posted 11/3/09
no she just told me about her dream and are dreams werent completly the same just simaler
Posted 11/3/09

shadowknightx wrote:

Yesterday I had a dream that some random girls butt was in my face and it was surprisingly detailed, then I woke up said "WTF" and went back to sleep


nice
13761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 11/3/09
I had an "out of body experience" before.... I saw my mother coming into my room and cover my blanket over me...
... and it really happened (i asked her after i woke up)
11006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/3/09

keda2393 wrote:


shadowknightx wrote:

Yesterday I had a dream that some random girls butt was in my face and it was surprisingly detailed, then I woke up said "WTF" and went back to sleep


nice


Weird thing is I haven't watched porn or saw a girl's naked ass in about a year, so its kinda fucked up
17181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 11/3/09
I had a dream where the monsters from sesame street came to life and kept chasing me then the hostess and rabbit from Alice in wonder land was talking to me as if nothing is wrong while I was running for my life. It was complicated, the lights in the auditorium I was in (in my dream) where I was being chased kept going on and off. It was really weird because I remembered clearly I was in my room before, I have no idea how I got to the auditorium...but it was a dream so yea.
Posted 11/4/09

shadowknightx wrote:


keda2393 wrote:


shadowknightx wrote:

Yesterday I had a dream that some random girls butt was in my face and it was surprisingly detailed, then I woke up said "WTF" and went back to sleep


nice


Weird thing is I haven't watched porn or saw a girl's naked ass in about a year, so its kinda fucked up


maby u wanna see one j/k alth u probably do
11006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/4/09

keda2393 wrote:


shadowknightx wrote:


keda2393 wrote:


shadowknightx wrote:

Yesterday I had a dream that some random girls butt was in my face and it was surprisingly detailed, then I woke up said "WTF" and went back to sleep


nice


Weird thing is I haven't watched porn or saw a girl's naked ass in about a year, so its kinda fucked up


maby u wanna see one j/k alth u probably do


more or less
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/5/09
I don't really have dreams that much, I just sleep away.
Posted 11/11/09

shadowknightx wrote:


keda2393 wrote:


shadowknightx wrote:


keda2393 wrote:


shadowknightx wrote:

Yesterday I had a dream that some random girls butt was in my face and it was surprisingly detailed, then I woke up said "WTF" and went back to sleep


nice


Weird thing is I haven't watched porn or saw a girl's naked ass in about a year, so its kinda fucked up


maby u wanna see one j/k alth u probably do


more or less


nice
3892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / West Ar Rifa`
Offline
Posted 11/11/09
yeah

i had dream maybe when i was 13 that i was speaking fluent english but actually at that age i wasn't speak fluently at all

so i start liking eng language and i try to find out new words since then i get better and better


weird
Posted 11/11/09
i shouldnt say .... XD too detailed ... XD
508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/11/09
I had a dream that i was in the akasuki partnered up with tobi hunting a tailed beast in a big huge forest or something like that
We both got eaten lol(i blame tobi ) and we spent the whole dream trying 2 get out and i dont know how but i could use Jutsu and it was amazing! Except the eating part that was actually a little scary
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.