First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Is the author of Bleach Tite Kubo racist
675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/27/09


Chad= Mexican and he sucks big time just as soon as he does something good he just gets his arse handed to him I mean even Kariya Jin a filler guy beat him with ease talk about humilation.

Pink Pumkin man 7th Espada= Only true black espada Yami is brown so I dont count him. Just look at this guys abilties I think he is another victim of Kubo's great sense of humour which I do find funny its much better than Kishi's which sucks.

Kaname Tousen= Only Black shinigami we know and out of the awesome trio of ass whooping Tousen sucks big time whilst Gin and Aizen rule. Also he got ass handed to him by the awesome char Zaraki this guy is the most boring and biggest loser of the shinigami to me sorry if I offend anyone with these remarks.

These are good examples of chars that show no sign of being a natural Jap and they are the worse of their group is it just coincidence or does Kubo love to take the piss out of other races what do you think?
Posted 10/27/09
nope - hes not racist - considering that in a japanese show he still adds people from other races - i mean, whens the last time u seen a mexican speak japanese? plus, if u check out any mexican shows i doubt there will be anyone else exept 4 mexicans
675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/29/09
Thats not what I meant dont you think hes a little harsh on Chad who is a mexican btw according to what Kubo himself has said so I dont really get what you mean he can speak Japanese because he has lived in Japan.
Also dont forget Tousen and the 7th Espada is there some reason why he made them so shit when they are Black or is it coincidence?
Well I dont know any other anime where the foreign chars are really shit compared to the others do you?
8363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In yo pants.
Offline
Posted 10/29/09 , edited 10/29/09

zetsubo666 wrote:



Chad= Mexican and he sucks big time just as soon as he does something good he just gets his arse handed to him I mean even Kariya Jin a filler guy beat him with ease talk about humilation.

Pink Pumkin man 7th Espada= Only true black espada Yami is brown so I dont count him. Just look at this guys abilties I think he is another victim of Kubo's great sense of humour which I do find funny its much better than Kishi's which sucks.

Kaname Tousen= Only Black shinigami we know and out of the awesome trio of ass whooping Tousen sucks big time whilst Gin and Aizen rule. Also he got ass handed to him by the awesome char Zaraki this guy is the most boring and biggest loser of the shinigami to me sorry if I offend anyone with these remarks.

These are good examples of chars that show no sign of being a natural Jap and they are the worse of their group is it just coincidence or does Kubo love to take the piss out of other races what do you think?


You're forgetting Yoruichi and so far what we've seen from her, is that she's amazing, and no Chad doesn't suck. Remember, Chad is only a human, not even close to being a shinigami or being a Quincy like (Uryu) he can only use brute strength and one long range attack.



For the "Pink Pumkin man 7th Espada", he did alot of damage to Byakuya, Byakuya had trouble with him, besides his ability was amazing he could controll anything he wanted too!
675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/29/09
Yes Chad doesnt suck for a human he is way better than you are me for example but im talking of in manga terms ok not real life.

In manga terms Chad just get butchered by people far stronger than him and more than once even in the bountou filler he got owned that was embrassing. I am not saying I hate Chad I just think that the author is being a little harsh to him.

Yoruichi isnt as good as you say she is also she has only been in 2 battles and if it wasnt for Urahara she could be seriously injured in one them for letting her guard down so far she hasnt lived up to her name being honest I am sure she is but she hasnt really proved it yet since her battle against Yami she didnt do that great.

Tousen is the weakest of the trio and got wasted by Zaraki he is boring as a char and had to cut an arm off Grimmjow when he wasnt paying attention under Aizen's supervision. The only reason Aizen keeps him around is because of attitude and the fact he is a shinigami Aizen really doesnt like Hollows or arrancar.

Pink Pumkin man only damaged Byakuya through cheap methods no other espada has used a hostage only he has because he is so terrible his ability may be good but he used it really badly and is a pumkin in his release that kept talking about showing you his love thats kind of gay and even the anime took the piss out of it. He is just a joke compared to the other espada. Yes he is more powerful than many others but so what for someone in his position he should of done so much better he was a joke for a espada.

Halibel may be good but she had no decent amount of time dedicated to her at all and then gets told how shit she is before cut down isnt that kind of harsh for that char.

These chars may have strength but have either had the piss taken out of them or treated harshly or not given enough time in the manga which supports my arguement that he might be racist.
675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/29/09

Murfinplx wrote:


zetsubo666 wrote:



Chad= Mexican and he sucks big time just as soon as he does something good he just gets his arse handed to him I mean even Kariya Jin a filler guy beat him with ease talk about humilation.

Pink Pumkin man 7th Espada= Only true black espada Yami is brown so I dont count him. Just look at this guys abilties I think he is another victim of Kubo's great sense of humour which I do find funny its much better than Kishi's which sucks.

Kaname Tousen= Only Black shinigami we know and out of the awesome trio of ass whooping Tousen sucks big time whilst Gin and Aizen rule. Also he got ass handed to him by the awesome char Zaraki this guy is the most boring and biggest loser of the shinigami to me sorry if I offend anyone with these remarks.

These are good examples of chars that show no sign of being a natural Jap and they are the worse of their group is it just coincidence or does Kubo love to take the piss out of other races what do you think?


You're forgetting Yoruichi and so far what we've seen from her, is that she's amazing, and no Chad doesn't suck. Remember, Chad is only a human, not even close to being a shinigami or being a Quincy like (Uryu) he can only use brute strength and one long range attack.



For the "Pink Pumkin man 7th Espada", he did alot of damage to Byakuya, Byakuya had trouble with him, besides his ability was amazing he could controll anything he wanted too!


But you did make good points against my arguement and I support that but dont forget I am talking of manga terms not real life and not just their strength but how badly they were humilated and how harshly they were treated as a char.
8363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In yo pants.
Offline
Posted 10/29/09 , edited 10/29/09

zetsubo666 wrote:

Yes Chad doesnt suck for a human he is way better than you are me for example but im talking of in manga terms ok not real life.

In manga terms Chad just get butchered by people far stronger than him and more than once even in the bountou filler he got owned that was embrassing. I am not saying I hate Chad I just think that the author is being a little harsh to him.

Yoruichi isnt as good as you say she is also she has only been in 2 battles and if it wasnt for Urahara she could be seriously injured in one them for letting her guard down so far she hasnt lived up to her name being honest I am sure she is but she hasnt really proved it yet since her battle against Yami she didnt do that great.

Tousen is the weakest of the trio and got wasted by Zaraki he is boring as a char and had to cut an arm off Grimmjow when he wasnt paying attention under Aizen's supervision. The only reason Aizen keeps him around is because of attitude and the fact he is a shinigami Aizen really doesnt like Hollows or arrancar.

Pink Pumkin man only damaged Byakuya through cheap methods no other espada has used a hostage only he has because he is so terrible his ability may be good but he used it really badly and is a pumkin in his release that kept talking about showing you his love thats kind of gay and even the anime took the piss out of it. He is just a joke compared to the other espada. Yes he is more powerful than many others but so what for someone in his position he should of done so much better he was a joke for a espada.

Halibel may be good but she had no decent amount of time dedicated to her at all and then gets told how shit she is before cut down isnt that kind of harsh for that char.

These chars may have strength but have either had the piss taken out of them or treated harshly or not given enough time in the manga which supports my arguement that he might be racist.


I understad what you're saying, but!
Chad was never meant to be made into a character that sucks, neither to be suddenly strong like Ichigo, also Chad doesn't like fighting, he can perfectly protect his town against hollows next to Uryu and Ichigo, I guess that is mostly his job, maybe we'll actually see more of him further in the manga and he will be able to fight stronger enemy's.

Yoruichi was able to hit Yammy twice(?), and not breaking her legs and arms(eventhough they were injured.) She was also a captain and leader of the assasin thingy! And she could break Uruhara and whats his face out easily. And then we still have to see her zanpaktou, I think Yoruichi is not showing her full strength (yet?)

Tousen might be the weakest of the trio, but he is strong, Aizen doesn't hate hollows(I think.) he doesn't have the time for 'weaklings' or so he said when he cut Harribel down. We'll see Tousens fight in the upcoming manga, even though it'll probably take ten chapters again and filled with talking crap.

lol. I don't like Pink Pumkin man either, but he was capable to hold against Byakuya. His methods might be cheap, but they were clever.

Hallibel was just sad! I hope she isn't dead yet too. Just when they (Vizards.) were about to fight her, she got cut down.
Their was not enough time, to give Hallibel a good fight, Kubo just created to many characters and he needed to give them all their own story.
Hallibel WAS the last one to be standing and she isn't the second espada for no reason. :D


But you did make good points against my arguement and I support that but dont forget I am talking of manga terms not real life and not just their strength but how badly they were humilated and how harshly they were treated as a char.


I really see were you're coming from, but I don't think it has to something to do with racism at all. :>
675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/29/09

Murfinplx wrote:


zetsubo666 wrote:


I understad what you're saying, but!
Chad was never meant to be made into a character that sucks, neither to be suddenly strong like Ichigo, also Chad doesn't like fighting, he can perfectly protect his town against hollows next to Uryu and Ichigo, I guess that is mostly his job, maybe we'll actually see more of him further in the manga and he will be able to fight stronger enemy's.

Yoruichi was able to hit Yammy twice(?), and not breaking her legs and arms(eventhough they were injured.) She was also a captain and leader of the assasin thingy! And she could break Uruhara and whats his face out easily. And then we still have to see her zanpaktou, I think Yoruichi is not showing her full strength (yet?)

Tousen might be the weakest of the trio, but he is strong, Aizen doesn't hate hollows(I think.) he doesn't have the time for 'weaklings' or so he said when he cut Harribel down. We'll see Tousens fight in the upcoming manga, even though it'll probably take ten chapters again and filled with talking crap.

lol. I don't like Pink Pumkin man either, but he was capable to hold against Byakuya. His methods might be cheap, but they were clever.

Hallibel was just sad! I hope she isn't dead yet too. Just when they (Vizards.) were about to fight her, she got cut down.
Their was not enough time, to give Hallibel a good fight, Kubo just created to many characters and he needed to give them all their own story.
Hallibel WAS the last one to be standing and she isn't the second espada for no reason. :D


But you did make good points against my arguement and I support that but dont forget I am talking of manga terms not real life and not just their strength but how badly they were humilated and how harshly they were treated as a char.


I really see were you're coming from, but I don't think it has to something to do with racism at all. :>


Hahaha yes your right it most likely isnt a racist issue the aim of this post was just to have a little fun
I still think its wierd though how the harshest treated chars in Bleach are the ones who arnt Japanese in colour or culture. I havnt seen such a regular pattern before in any other manga or anime which is why I brought it up to see what other people's opinions were.

You might be right about Chad but I feel sorry for the guy and thought he would be more of a front liner after his flash back and determination he showed against Kuroraku the 8th division captain. I really wish he would get a power up that makes sense him getting Sonido was a little wierd for my tastes but hes one human id never want to fight


Again with Yoruichi I am disappointed since her awesome fight with Soi fon I thought she would use shunkou against Yami and disable his movement yet neither Yoruichi not Soi fon have used it since which is a huge disappointment to me. I agree I really want to see her zanpakuto but atm she is another char with little time dedicated to her.

Tousen is counted fan wise as one of the worst captains not many people like him and many love Gin and Aizen also has bankai got butchered by Zaraki and I was hoping he would do something that makes him stand out for once. So far hes a below average char.

GRR Pink Pumkin man makes me angry how could he be so low thats the on thing I liked about the espada in general is that they werent so low as to take hostages for example Nnoitra could of done to Ichigo when Nnoitra was fighting Nel but we both know that wouldnt work against Zaraki Well he was just such a poor espada all the others are cool and pink pumkin man is actually retarded. Well honestly I didnt like Barragan too much either an arrogant old git trying to escape death from old age but PPM is far worse. His release actually went against him being the fastest at using sonido which was retarded so he lost his speed advantage and underestimated the awesomeness of byakuya. Byakuya didnt even go all out since he is arrogant and he is still beat him pretty easily.

Aizen is a scheming bastard to put it nicely I think Halibel's supposed death is part of something much bigger knowing Aizen's previous behaviour he has been acting out of char ever since he came to Karakura town I dont think he is even there personally since Aizen isnt normally this agressive and normally lets others do the killing for him rather than himself. I dont think he would ever kill anyone for being too weak and an example of Aizen letting others do the dirty work are Tousen to Grimmjow, Grimmjow to Luppi and Gin to Hiyori. As it stands though she loses points as a char for having a crap end with no flash back.

8363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In yo pants.
Offline
Posted 10/30/09

zetsubo666 wrote:


Murfinplx wrote:


zetsubo666 wrote:


I understad what you're saying, but!
Chad was never meant to be made into a character that sucks, neither to be suddenly strong like Ichigo, also Chad doesn't like fighting, he can perfectly protect his town against hollows next to Uryu and Ichigo, I guess that is mostly his job, maybe we'll actually see more of him further in the manga and he will be able to fight stronger enemy's.

Yoruichi was able to hit Yammy twice(?), and not breaking her legs and arms(eventhough they were injured.) She was also a captain and leader of the assasin thingy! And she could break Uruhara and whats his face out easily. And then we still have to see her zanpaktou, I think Yoruichi is not showing her full strength (yet?)

Tousen might be the weakest of the trio, but he is strong, Aizen doesn't hate hollows(I think.) he doesn't have the time for 'weaklings' or so he said when he cut Harribel down. We'll see Tousens fight in the upcoming manga, even though it'll probably take ten chapters again and filled with talking crap.

lol. I don't like Pink Pumkin man either, but he was capable to hold against Byakuya. His methods might be cheap, but they were clever.

Hallibel was just sad! I hope she isn't dead yet too. Just when they (Vizards.) were about to fight her, she got cut down.
Their was not enough time, to give Hallibel a good fight, Kubo just created to many characters and he needed to give them all their own story.
Hallibel WAS the last one to be standing and she isn't the second espada for no reason. :D


But you did make good points against my arguement and I support that but dont forget I am talking of manga terms not real life and not just their strength but how badly they were humilated and how harshly they were treated as a char.


I really see were you're coming from, but I don't think it has to something to do with racism at all. :>


Hahaha yes your right it most likely isnt a racist issue the aim of this post was just to have a little fun
I still think its wierd though how the harshest treated chars in Bleach are the ones who arnt Japanese in colour or culture. I havnt seen such a regular pattern before in any other manga or anime which is why I brought it up to see what other people's opinions were.

You might be right about Chad but I feel sorry for the guy and thought he would be more of a front liner after his flash back and determination he showed against Kuroraku the 8th division captain. I really wish he would get a power up that makes sense him getting Sonido was a little wierd for my tastes but hes one human id never want to fight


Again with Yoruichi I am disappointed since her awesome fight with Soi fon I thought she would use shunkou against Yami and disable his movement yet neither Yoruichi not Soi fon have used it since which is a huge disappointment to me. I agree I really want to see her zanpakuto but atm she is another char with little time dedicated to her.

Tousen is counted fan wise as one of the worst captains not many people like him and many love Gin and Aizen also has bankai got butchered by Zaraki and I was hoping he would do something that makes him stand out for once. So far hes a below average char.

GRR Pink Pumkin man makes me angry how could he be so low thats the on thing I liked about the espada in general is that they werent so low as to take hostages for example Nnoitra could of done to Ichigo when Nnoitra was fighting Nel but we both know that wouldnt work against Zaraki Well he was just such a poor espada all the others are cool and pink pumkin man is actually retarded. Well honestly I didnt like Barragan too much either an arrogant old git trying to escape death from old age but PPM is far worse. His release actually went against him being the fastest at using sonido which was retarded so he lost his speed advantage and underestimated the awesomeness of byakuya. Byakuya didnt even go all out since he is arrogant and he is still beat him pretty easily.

Aizen is a scheming bastard to put it nicely I think Halibel's supposed death is part of something much bigger knowing Aizen's previous behaviour he has been acting out of char ever since he came to Karakura town I dont think he is even there personally since Aizen isnt normally this agressive and normally lets others do the killing for him rather than himself. I dont think he would ever kill anyone for being too weak and an example of Aizen letting others do the dirty work are Tousen to Grimmjow, Grimmjow to Luppi and Gin to Hiyori. As it stands though she loses points as a char for having a crap end with no flash back.



Well in the flashback where we saw little Gin he let Gin kill his third(or fourth) seat, because according to him he/she was weak.
Aizen doesn't want 'weaklings' fighting for him, he mentioned this twice I think.

And maybe we'll see Yoruichi's zanpaktou in the upcoming manga!

Thumbs up!
675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/30/09
Well of course you would want people who are talented in area specific to your organisation I mean its similar in real life if you are bad fincially or have a poor grasp of your own language then there are some businesses that will want nothing to do with you. I still dont think Aizen would personally put effort in to cut someone down when she would probably die anyway I think there is more to it than that. Just like Aizen manipulated Grimmjow to kill Luppi because he was against Inoue coming to Las Noches also Grimmjow protected her from Loly and Menoly later because she healed his arm.

Speaking of Grimmjow I think he might make another appearance as one of the very few espada who isnt dead.

Well I would rather see her sooner rather than later

Well maybe she will be the 1st unharshly treated one to prove the racist idea wrong I look forward to it.
1224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the land of fish,...
Offline
Posted 11/2/09
I'm not too sure about the other people you mentioned (although I agree about Chad, he is pretty useless) but for sure Yoruichi is FANTASTIC and she's black or half black half Japanese.
1978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/3/09
I dont think he is at all i mean he has good characters
Like Yoruichi and shes black
and than theres alot of other chacters that arent black that are helpful
Chad isn't reall useless he did help them out alot
and maybe his part hasnt come yet
I mean there was one all about Rukia(when they saved her)
Then there was about Orihime(When they saved her)
So he might have a big part soon
Pluse Tite is THE BEST!
Posted 11/4/09 , edited 11/4/09
Chad isn't useless. He just doesn't know how use his powers.
Haibel was stupid and follower just like every espada that's.
Tousen is stronger then he puts on. I serious doubt Aizen would have something weak by has side.

If anything is racist it's Rukia because she looks more Asian he can't kill her off cause the little Asian fangirls will get piss and she has to be the main character because she looks Asian.

Aizen has to be evil because he looks white and Orihime has to be big chested and airhead because she looks more american.
Member
139273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Training To Becom...
Offline
Posted 11/4/09

lol Chaz remind me of Tien from Dragonballz, I mean from the early sages Tienshinhan was close in strenght with all, unt'l Vegeta sage came in, and look Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo even got stronger.

yet Tien train hard ever day, yet the author made Piccolo, Vegeta, Goku way the fuck stronger, yet they could have got him a bit stronger , cause it was kind of messed up when it came to buu sage.

Tien got kick in the head and bam in 1 episode , yet he let the other character to come then he become less important ect

Chad is the same way, I know he is way the hell better than Uyur, but it kind of messed up on how he only manage to defeat one enemie, yet get his ass handed to him in 1 blow by someone elst.

he aint rasim i guess he just give some people some '' fame'' then switch to someone elst. similar like letting ur friend play ur game and once he get near the end. u take over the game and finish it off. since u are way more better. idk
1953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/8/09
I don't find him racist at all. And I don't really see the people mentioned as weak.

Tousen = Not weak. People only say he's weak because of the Kenpachi fight. He cut off Grimmjow's arm like it was nothing. As a lieutenant he defeated pretty much the entire 9th squad. Also he's Aizen's right hand man, that's pretty big. We'll probably see him fight once the story shifts back to FKT. Then we can see how he does against such powerful foes.
Yoruichi = Powerful. She can take down people without even using her Zanpakuto. Fastest person in SS. Can use techniques that no one else can use. She was a captain and head of the secret mobile corps. Once she uses her zanpakuto, I expect great results.
Zomarie = 7th Ranked espada. He had a pretty good special ability. He was also able to survive Byakuya's bankai. Did he lose? Sure but so did all of the espada. Espada vs. popular character.
Harribel = 3rd ranked espada. She was able to fight Hitsugaya (fan favorite), Hiyori, & Lisa all simultaneously. A genius captain and 2 vizards and she wasn't injured at all. Granted the way she died sucked but shouldn't suggest that she was weak.
Chad = He's a human. Just how powerful do you expect him to be? If anything I think they made him too powerful.
Mila Rose = Just a fraccion so meh it's whatever with her.


Like it was stated in the second post, this is a Japanese show in Japan. I give him credit for including minority characters in the show at all. Granted you said that's not what you meant but still. I don't see him racist in any manor
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.