Post Reply ——☆ [APPLY] We are short of MODS! ——☆
Creator
33018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/28/09 , edited 10/28/09
APPLY TO BE A MOD HERE~!!!

Fill up the form down here :-

Name :
Username :
How often will you visit TP? :
Why do you want to be a mod? :
You can edit : (avi? banner? icons? profiles? slideshows? others?)
Examples of your edits : (at least an avi and a banner)




NOTE:
Not all applications will be accepted. It will based on your own
creations. But no worries. We don't bite! Feel free and just apply if you're
interested. If you're good in icons(for example), I will group you in
the Icons Editors. That means you will have to focus more on icons
but you still get to do other type of requests like avi, banner, slideshows and more~

Member
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/30/09 , edited 11/12/09
ACCEPTED!! <3

Creator
33018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/12/09 , edited 11/12/09

guiwang4ever wrote:

ACCEPTED!! <3



Congrats, Mei!! You are accepted. (:
You will be grouped in the Avi Editors. Is it okay?
But remember : You still get to do other requests like banners, icons, more!
Member
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/13/09

guigui_heygirl wrote:


guiwang4ever wrote:

ACCEPTED!! <3



Congrats, Mei!! You are accepted. (:
You will be grouped in the Avi Editors. Is it okay?
But remember : You still get to do other requests like banners, icons, more!


THX!! When I learn I will 1!!
Creator
33018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/14/09

guiwang4ever wrote:


guigui_heygirl wrote:


guiwang4ever wrote:

ACCEPTED!! <3



Congrats, Mei!! You are accepted. (:
You will be grouped in the Avi Editors. Is it okay?
But remember : You still get to do other requests like banners, icons, more!


THX!! When I learn I will 1!!


JIAYOU!!! <3 ADD OIL!!
Member
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/15/09

guigui_heygirl wrote:


guiwang4ever wrote:


guigui_heygirl wrote:


guiwang4ever wrote:

ACCEPTED!! <3



Congrats, Mei!! You are accepted. (:
You will be grouped in the Avi Editors. Is it okay?
But remember : You still get to do other requests like banners, icons, more!


THX!! When I learn I will 1!!


JIAYOU!!! <3 ADD OIL!!


SURE AND THX!!
62123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Ninja
Offline
Posted 11/27/09 , edited 11/28/09
APPROVED!

Creator
33018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/27/09 , edited 11/28/09

YOU'RE APPROVED!! :DD
You're grouped in the Avi and Banners Editor :DD
Wished that you could help us with the requests here! <3
Invite your buddies too!
Best regards from Taiwan Photoshop!
62123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Ninja
Offline
Posted 11/28/09

guigui_heygirl wrote:


YOU'RE APPROVED!! :DD
You're grouped in the Avi and Banners Editor :DD
Wished that you could help us with the requests here! <3
Invite your buddies too!
Best regards from Taiwan Photoshop!


aww yay!! Thanks so much! I will do my best
You must be logged in to post.