First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply What kind of cake do you like the most?
Creator
1631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Cake Heaven ya...
Offline
Posted 10/28/09 , edited 10/28/09
VOTE VOTE VOTE!! ^_^ if you like you can add wich answer you voted for here! Than i know what kind of things you like, so that i can add recipes after your likes! :)
Creator
1631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Cake Heaven ya...
Offline
Posted 10/28/09
ofcourse...I chose Cheesecake, it's my favorit
Moderator
12048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / No longer in the...
Offline
Posted 10/31/09
I like them all... but I tend to incline for the cakes with chocolate
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/31/09
well i luv cheesecake!!
but i luv chocolate 2!!
& jpn fruit cakes!! mmm!!!
they're all oishii!!! so i had 2 "CHOOSE EVERYTHING!!"
Creator
1631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Cake Heaven ya...
Offline
Posted 11/1/09

snow_san wrote:

well i luv cheesecake!!
but i luv chocolate 2!!
& jpn fruit cakes!! mmm!!!
they're all oishii!!! so i had 2 "CHOOSE EVERYTHING!!"



Snow-san loves cake haha that's great!! :D
Creator
1631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Cake Heaven ya...
Offline
Posted 11/1/09
3 votes already COME ON PEOPLE, VOTE VOTE VOTE
Member
8713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / XD
Offline
Posted 11/16/09
UBEEEE CAKEEEEEEEEEE xD LOL i love everythingg that is flavoured UBE xD HAHAha xD ok sorry if its weird choosing this kind of cakeee,.lol
Moderator
12048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / No longer in the...
Offline
Posted 11/16/09

anime_fighter wrote:

UBEEEE CAKEEEEEEEEEE xD LOL i love everythingg that is flavoured UBE xD HAHAha xD ok sorry if its weird choosing this kind of cakeee,.lol


UBE?
What is that? I have never heard of it...

Also... Welcome to the Group!!!
Creator
1631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Cake Heaven ya...
Offline
Posted 11/16/09 , edited 11/16/09

anime_fighter wrote:

UBEEEE CAKEEEEEEEEEE xD LOL i love everythingg that is flavoured UBE xD HAHAha xD ok sorry if its weird choosing this kind of cakeee,.lol


hahaha
Welcome anime_fighter-san
Member
8713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / XD
Offline
Posted 11/17/09

d0_ob wrote:


anime_fighter wrote:

UBEEEE CAKEEEEEEEEEE xD LOL i love everythingg that is flavoured UBE xD HAHAha xD ok sorry if its weird choosing this kind of cakeee,.lol


UBE?
What is that? I have never heard of it...

Also... Welcome to the Group!!!


LOOOL reaalllly?? YOU haven';t heard about ube??>or about the ube cake?? lool xD
welll it's actually a flavorr,. UBE ICE CREAM FTW xD
Member
8713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / XD
Offline
Posted 11/17/09

Evil-Chocolat-Cake wrote:


anime_fighter wrote:

UBEEEE CAKEEEEEEEEEE xD LOL i love everythingg that is flavoured UBE xD HAHAha xD ok sorry if its weird choosing this kind of cakeee,.lol


hahaha
Welcome anime_fighter-san :)


Evil-Chocolat-Cake-chan !! ARIGATO yooo !! ^^ hope to be good friends with youu and to everybody hre
Moderator
12048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / No longer in the...
Offline
Posted 11/17/09


You didn't tell me what UBE is
So, I did a research and find out that UBE is a vegetable.
A yam (I love yam) very close to a sweet potato... Mmmmm!

I was sorprise of all the sweet things that you came make with it
ice cream, milk, Swiss rolls, tarts, cookies, cakes... Wow!!!
That is some awesome veggie!

But thanks to you, and my nosy persona
I learn something new today

Once again thanks!!!

d0_~b
Creator
1631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Cake Heaven ya...
Offline
Posted 11/17/09

anime_fighter wrote:


Evil-Chocolat-Cake wrote:


anime_fighter wrote:

UBEEEE CAKEEEEEEEEEE xD LOL i love everythingg that is flavoured UBE xD HAHAha xD ok sorry if its weird choosing this kind of cakeee,.lol


hahaha
Welcome anime_fighter-san :)


Evil-Chocolat-Cake-chan !! ARIGATO yooo !! ^^ hope to be good friends with youu and to everybody hre :)


haha ^_^ i think that that won't be a problem if you need help with something or have questions, feel free to ask!! :)


d0_0b-chan! you're doing a really good job!! thank you very much for that!!! :)

Creator
1631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Cake Heaven ya...
Offline
Posted 11/17/09

d0_ob wrote:



You didn't tell me what UBE is
So, I did a research and find out that UBE is a vegetable.
A yam (I love yam) very close to a sweet potato... Mmmmm!

I was sorprise of all the sweet things that you came make with it
ice cream, milk, Swiss rolls, tarts, cookies, cakes... Wow!!!
That is some awesome veggie!

But thanks to you, and my nosy persona
I learn something new today

Once again thanks!!!

d0_~b


UBE is a vegetable?? :O i've never seen something calld ube before either.....
sounds like a cool vegetable many options for making something with it!!
I don't see other vegetables do that think about it! broccoli cookies,
doesn't sound so nice XD

Member
8713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / XD
Offline
Posted 11/17/09

Evil-Chocolat-Cake wrote:


d0_ob wrote:



You didn't tell me what UBE is
So, I did a research and find out that UBE is a vegetable.
A yam (I love yam) very close to a sweet potato... Mmmmm!

I was sorprise of all the sweet things that you came make with it
ice cream, milk, Swiss rolls, tarts, cookies, cakes... Wow!!!
That is some awesome veggie!

But thanks to you, and my nosy persona
I learn something new today

Once again thanks!!!

d0_~b


UBE is a vegetable?? :O i've never seen something calld ube before either.....
sounds like a cool vegetable many options for making something with it!!
I don't see other vegetables do that think about it! broccoli cookies,
doesn't sound so nice XD



AHHAHA yes it is a vegetablee,.iT has many names in diff. countries,.in here we called it ube,.It's color is purplee,.hehe
this is an example of an ube cake
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.