the changing of expressions
2802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in search of the...
Offline
Posted 10/28/09
ostracized ok im serously tired of this expression... wat do people have against Ostriches HuH? Ostrichs are really nice animals unlike there cousins the Emu!!!
Now those are some mean lil critters...........so in honor of the Ostrich im formally changing Ostracized to Emutracized!!!


wat now webster u want somma this?




emutracized or emucized which do u prefer?
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the Starry...
Offline
Posted 10/28/09
o_o i dont understand you.... what does people have against ostriches?
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/09
What?
3655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in yur dark heart
Offline
Posted 10/28/09
so...is this thread about some ostrich or changing expressions.????
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the Starry...
Offline
Posted 10/28/09

azn_kawaii wrote:

so...is this thread about some ostrich or changing expressions.????


i think he is saying the ostrich is hated (idk?) but it should be their cousins (forgot what name) that should be hated instead.... so its like "changing of expressions"
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 10/28/09
It's about OP being silly. The expression Ostracised got nothing to do with the bird Ostrich.

Emutracized is just a dumb suggestion, it's still referring to a bird related to ostriches.



Reported for being pointless.
3655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in yur dark heart
Offline
Posted 10/28/09

S1Lv3R_M3moRi3S wrote:


azn_kawaii wrote:

so...is this thread about some ostrich or changing expressions.????


i think he is saying the ostrich is hated (idk?) but it should be their cousins (forgot what name) that should be hated instead.... so its like "changing of expressions"



.............arghhhh....why does he make it so confusing?!?..............anyway thanks for telling me..............
3655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in yur dark heart
Offline
Posted 10/28/09

S1Lv3R_M3moRi3S wrote:


azn_kawaii wrote:


S1Lv3R_M3moRi3S wrote:


azn_kawaii wrote:

so...is this thread about some ostrich or changing expressions.????


i think he is saying the ostrich is hated (idk?) but it should be their cousins (forgot what name) that should be hated instead.... so its like "changing of expressions"



.............arghhhh....why does he make it so confusing?!?..............anyway thanks for telling me..............


LOL! looks like i got it wrong xD




so.....whats this exactly about???...........
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the Starry...
Offline
Posted 10/28/09

AHTL wrote:

It's about OP being silly. The expression Ostracised got nothing to do with the bird Ostrich.

Emutracized is just a dumb suggestion, it's still referring to a bird related to ostriches.



Reported for being pointless. <_<


lol... im just so confused... what does ostracised mean anyway?



LOL! looks like i got it wrong xD

6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the Starry...
Offline
Posted 10/28/09 , edited 10/28/09


erm.... ask the library mod above ;D
Posted 10/28/09
.....what?
2802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in search of the...
Offline
Posted 10/28/09

AHTL wrote:

It's about OP being silly. The expression Ostracised got nothing to do with the bird Ostrich.

Emutracized is just a dumb suggestion, it's still referring to a bird related to ostriches.



Reported for being pointless. <_<


i know Ostracized has nothing to do with the bird. Also emu is not a dumb suggestion have u ever tried to feed/pet one they are evil :wacko:

and yes this thread is pointless but not all things in life need a point cuz thats just discrimination
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/28/09
No hate threads of Ostriches... or whatever this thread is supposed to be. Well whatever it is, this seems pointless.

Elaborate more and make the title/OP more clearer if you wish to resurrect.

Locked.
You must be logged in to post.