First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Create Characters
Member
6941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / none of your busi...
Offline
Posted 10/30/09 , edited 10/31/09
username: darkbitcold
character name:darkbitcold
character's year: 11
category: dark
description: blue eyes blue hair
bio: unknows (make it better)
picture:


Creator
1133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wishin' it was Japan
Offline
Posted 10/30/09

Ice-Ladywolf214 wrote:



thanks. XD


you're welcome!!!
Creator
1133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wishin' it was Japan
Offline
Posted 10/30/09

Darkbitcold wrote:

username: darkbitcold
character name:darkbitcold
character's year: 9
category: dark
description: blue eyes blue hair
bio: unknows (make it better)
picture:




I love the picture! I watch the anime he's from =) he's an approved chara- enjoy your stay at Mahajra Academy!!!!
Posted 10/30/09 , edited 10/30/09
username: Ice-Ladywolf214
character name: Silmeria Himemiya
character's year: 11
category: ice and water
description: Long hair black, eye is hazel or blue because that is not sure... Tan mixes white skin
bio: Siilmeria have two little twin sisters are Luna and Yuna. She is popular with people in school and teachers and outsiders too because she is singer. She love to help people out. She have better abilities are dance, sing, and sports. She loves to singer when she want to. She loves to play in the sports and the people invite her into any sports when they need her because she is pro with sports unlike her sisters. She teaches the sports to her sisters then her twin sisters are good with sports. I will uploads later.
picture:
Creator
1133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wishin' it was Japan
Offline
Posted 10/30/09

Ice-Ladywolf214 wrote:

username: Ice-Ladywolf214
character name: Silmeria Himemiya
character's year: 11
category: ice and water
description: Long hair black, eye is hazel or blue because that is not sure... Tan mixes white skin
bio: Siilmeria have two little twin sisters are Luna and Yuna. She is popular with people in school and teachers and outsiders too because she is singer. She love to help people out. She have better abilities are dance, sing, and sports. She loves to singer when she want to. She loves to play in the sports and the people invite her into any sports when they need her because she is pro with sports unlike her sisters. She teaches the sports to her sisters then her twin sisters are good with sports. I will uploads later.
picture:


SO approved! Families of mages re awesome. I have twin charas too. : )
Posted 10/30/09


LOL. Thanks! Yeah, i know. brother and sister twin. lol. honest with you, i want more two charas but that is enough for me. lol
Creator
1133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wishin' it was Japan
Offline
Posted 10/30/09
5's the limit, so go right on ahead,Ice-Ladywolf214!
Member
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/09
username:whisperwind96
character name:Ciara Frosthart
character's year:8
category:water
description: black hair with hazel eyes
bio:a rich girl but doesnt always see her parents as much because of work... grows up to be a loner, and tends to be quiet but loves books, also smart and strong
picture:
Creator
1133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wishin' it was Japan
Offline
Posted 10/31/09

whisperwind96 wrote:

username:whisperwind96
character name:Ciara Frosthart
character's year:8
category:water
description: black hair with hazel eyes
bio:a rich girl but doesnt always see her parents as much because of work... grows up to be a loner, and tends to be quiet but loves books, also smart and strong
picture:


aawww, so cute! and a little sad to rarely see your parents-I couldn't LIVE w/out mine. She's definitely approved! *starts crying *
Member
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/09
thank you
Creator
1133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wishin' it was Japan
Offline
Posted 10/31/09
your welcome!
Member
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 11/2/09 , edited 11/2/09
- Username:shadowcw4
- Character name: thomas
- Character's year:7
- Category: light/ dark(dark became park of it after near death experience)
- Description:distant, entrusting, shy, cold, paranoid,and at time a force to be reckon with. short black hair with green eyes. although chiasa is never far from him.....due to lack of trust in her he is a loner.
- Bio:was found outside a church in his moms arms. she died the next morning so out of kindness he was raised there. later he was sent to the cathedral of unending light due to the chance that he maybe hold a great power within him. after being there for a month he was given a guardian spirit name chiasa. she was chosen due to her powers and because if she became linked to him, she would gain her full power and become a full angel. after being with him for two months sadly she found no power in him. she left him to find the real one who has the power. this lead him to depression and he ran away from the cathedral. what they didnt know was that he had a seal on him that hid his power. he later met with a stranger who claim he was his father........and he was going to finsh the job he started long ago. in one move he stab thomas. lucky the the sudden stress broke the seal making not only the injury disappear but summoned the legendary golem known as the titan of light.this out burst of power lead chiasa to him who now saw that he was the one she seeked......sadly he didnt forgive her. he now ,a cleric, strives to understand his power and figure out what made the stranger who claimed to be his father do what he had done to him a his mother. chiasa on the other hand continue to fllow him hoping to redeem her self and link with him.(whew.....i think i wrote enough lol)
- Picture:

(this is chiasa. sad that i found a better......and bigger pic for her. ah well i might give her a bio later)
Creator
1133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wishin' it was Japan
Offline
Posted 11/2/09

shadowcw4 wrote:

- Username:shadowcw4
- Character name: thomas
- Character's year:7
- Category: light/ dark(dark became park of it after near death experience)
- Description:distant, entrusting, shy, cold, paranoid,and at time a force to be reckon with. short black hair with green eyes. although chiasa is never far from him.....due to lack of trust in her he is a loner.
- Bio:was found outside a church in his moms arms. she died the next morning so out of kindness he was raised there. later he was sent to the cathedral of unending light due to the chance that he maybe hold a great power within him. after being there for a month he was given a guardian spirit name chiasa. she was chosen due to her powers and because if she became linked to him, she would gain her full power and become a full angel. after being with him for two months sadly she found no power in him. she left him to find the real one who has the power. this lead him to depression and he ran away from the cathedral. what they didnt know was that he had a seal on him that hid his power. he later met with a stranger who claim he was his father........and he was going to finsh the job he started long ago. in one move he stab thomas. lucky the the sudden stress broke the seal making not only the injury disappear but summoned the legendary golem known as the titan of light.this out burst of power lead chiasa to him who now saw that he was the one she seeked......sadly he didnt forgive her. he now ,a cleric, strives to understand his power and figure out what made the stranger who claimed to be his father do what he had done to him a his mother. chiasa on the other hand continue to fllow him hoping to redeem her self and link with him.(whew.....i think i wrote enough lol)
- Picture:

(this is chiasa. sad that i found a better......and bigger pic for her. ah well i might give her a bio later)


I love this! The character's so detailed! It's like I am w/ mine- everything has to be in place... and the tragic things have to be epic! Thomas is a member of Mahajra Academy now! And how can I forget Chiasa? Maybe I'l give her a uniform too...
Member
6941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / none of your busi...
Offline
Posted 11/2/09

Zefhyra wrote:


Darkbitcold wrote:

username: darkbitcold
character name:darkbitcold
character's year: 9
category: dark
description: blue eyes blue hair
bio: unknows (make it better)
picture:




I love the picture! I watch the anime he's from =) he's an approved chara- enjoy your stay at Mahajra Academy!!!!


hey thx just one thing to ask i dont know what anime he from i just garb a pic that look almost close to me lol
Member
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 11/2/09

Zefhyra wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:

- Username:shadowcw4
- Character name: thomas
- Character's year:7
- Category: light/ dark(dark became park of it after near death experience)
- Description:distant, entrusting, shy, cold, paranoid,and at time a force to be reckon with. short black hair with green eyes. although chiasa is never far from him.....due to lack of trust in her he is a loner.
- Bio:was found outside a church in his moms arms. she died the next morning so out of kindness he was raised there. later he was sent to the cathedral of unending light due to the chance that he maybe hold a great power within him. after being there for a month he was given a guardian spirit name chiasa. she was chosen due to her powers and because if she became linked to him, she would gain her full power and become a full angel. after being with him for two months sadly she found no power in him. she left him to find the real one who has the power. this lead him to depression and he ran away from the cathedral. what they didnt know was that he had a seal on him that hid his power. he later met with a stranger who claim he was his father........and he was going to finsh the job he started long ago. in one move he stab thomas. lucky the the sudden stress broke the seal making not only the injury disappear but summoned the legendary golem known as the titan of light.this out burst of power lead chiasa to him who now saw that he was the one she seeked......sadly he didnt forgive her. he now ,a cleric, strives to understand his power and figure out what made the stranger who claimed to be his father do what he had done to him a his mother. chiasa on the other hand continue to follow him hoping to redeem her self and link with him.(whew.....i think i wrote enough lol)
- Picture:

(this is chiasa. sad that i found a better......and bigger pic for her. ah well i might give her a bio later)


I love this! The character's so detailed! It's like I am w/ mine- everything has to be in place... and the tragic things have to be epic! Thomas is a member of Mahajra Academy now! And how can I forget Chiasa? Maybe I'l give her a uniform too...


*smile* thnxs!! i tend to get in a writer mode so i couldnt stop until i had filled it with the story i had for him. but im glad to be apart of Mahajra Academy ill try to be as active as possible
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.