First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Sign up to be a mod!
Gift Leader
2471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/28/09 , edited 11/3/09
Okay we need

-one meeting mod-(in a meeting,the meeting mod give ideas for the group.
-3 writers mod-(write a list of all the member username)
-one help mod(if the mods are offline,help mods get to replace them until they comes on)
-1guard mod-(watch if anyone breaks the rules)


Thats all.

Username:
Mod:
Why do you want to be a mod:
What can u do if u are one:
Gift Maker-250
1503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In The Wind with...
Offline
Posted 10/31/09
Username: JokerAmuHinamaru
Mod: meeting mod or a main mod
Why do you want to be a mod: bc helping the group and other ppl is awesume and cool and it give you a chance to kind of tell people what to do ;)
What can u do if u are one: make banners help anyone that needs it extra things
Action Maker-200
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 10/31/09
Username:littlestella
Mod:two help mods(if the mods are offline,help mods get to replace them until they comes on)
Why do you want to be a mod:because i want to help
What can u do if u are one: a lot of things !!
Gift Leader
2471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/09

JokerAmuHinamaru wrote:

Username: JokerAmuHinamaru
Mod: meeting mod or a main mod
Why do you want to be a mod: bc helping the group and other ppl is awesume and cool and it give you a chance to kind of tell people what to do ;)
What can u do if u are one: make banners help anyone that needs it extra things





Umm accepted.
Gift Leader
2471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/09

littlestella wrote:

Username:littlestella
Mod:two help mods(if the mods are offline,help mods get to replace them until they comes on)
Why do you want to be a mod:because i want to help
What can u do if u are one: a lot of things !!





Nice lol accepcted.
Gift Maker-250
1503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In The Wind with...
Offline
Posted 10/31/09

xaxorangexax wrote:


JokerAmuHinamaru wrote:

Username: JokerAmuHinamaru
Mod: meeting mod or a main mod
Why do you want to be a mod: bc helping the group and other ppl is awesume and cool and it give you a chance to kind of tell people what to do ;)
What can u do if u are one: make banners help anyone that needs it extra things





Umm accepted.


thanks lol
Action Maker-200
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 10/31/09

xaxorangexax wrote:


littlestella wrote:

Username:littlestella
Mod:two help mods(if the mods are offline,help mods get to replace them until they comes on)
Why do you want to be a mod:because i want to help
What can u do if u are one: a lot of things !!





Nice lol accepcted.


thnks you !!
Gift Leader
2471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/09

JokerAmuHinamaru wrote:


xaxorangexax wrote:


JokerAmuHinamaru wrote:

Username: JokerAmuHinamaru
Mod: meeting mod or a main mod
Why do you want to be a mod: bc helping the group and other ppl is awesume and cool and it give you a chance to kind of tell people what to do ;)
What can u do if u are one: make banners help anyone that needs it extra things





Umm accepted.


thanks lol



Lol ur welcome.You earned it lol and also if u think the group is missing something,add it okay and thanks!

Gift Leader
2471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/09

littlestella wrote:


xaxorangexax wrote:


littlestella wrote:

Username:littlestella
Mod:two help mods(if the mods are offline,help mods get to replace them until they comes on)
Why do you want to be a mod:because i want to help
What can u do if u are one: a lot of things !!





Nice lol accepcted.


thnks you !!




Ur welcome u earn it.Lol so then if the mods is offline i tell u if i need help with something with the group.

Action Maker-200
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 10/31/09

xaxorangexax wrote:


littlestella wrote:


xaxorangexax wrote:


littlestella wrote:

Username:littlestella
Mod:two help mods(if the mods are offline,help mods get to replace them until they comes on)
Why do you want to be a mod:because i want to help
What can u do if u are one: a lot of things !!





Nice lol accepcted.


thnks you !!




Ur welcome u earn it.Lol so then if the mods is offline i tell u if i need help with something with the group.




ok !! thnks you very much !! plz tell if need help !
Gift Leader
2471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/09

littlestella wrote:


xaxorangexax wrote:


littlestella wrote:


xaxorangexax wrote:


littlestella wrote:

Username:littlestella
Mod:two help mods(if the mods are offline,help mods get to replace them until they comes on)
Why do you want to be a mod:because i want to help
What can u do if u are one: a lot of things !!





Nice lol accepcted.


thnks you !!




Ur welcome u earn it.Lol so then if the mods is offline i tell u if i need help with something with the group.




ok !! thnks you very much !! plz tell if need help !





Sure i will.Dw,dw lol.

Gift Maker-250
4819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalker Much .. ?
Offline
Posted 10/31/09
Username: amuto4eva14
Mod: Main Mod plz (x
Why do you want to be a mod: So i caan help the group grow big XD
What can u do if u are one: make new games make aviis and banners
It's ok if im rejected ^_^
Gift Leader
2471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/09

amuto4eva14 wrote:

Username: amuto4eva14
Mod: Main Mod plz (x
Why do you want to be a mod: So i caan help the group grow big XD
What can u do if u are one: make new games make aviis and banners
It's ok if im rejected ^_^


Your accepcted to be a main mod lol.

Gift Maker-250
4819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalker Much .. ?
Offline
Posted 11/1/09

xaxorangexax wrote:


amuto4eva14 wrote:

Username: amuto4eva14
Mod: Main Mod plz (x
Why do you want to be a mod: So i caan help the group grow big XD
What can u do if u are one: make new games make aviis and banners
It's ok if im rejected ^_^


Your accepcted to be a main mod lol.



Yay xDD. Thanks chu ~!
Gift Leader
2471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/1/09

amuto4eva14 wrote:


xaxorangexax wrote:


amuto4eva14 wrote:

Username: amuto4eva14
Mod: Main Mod plz (x
Why do you want to be a mod: So i caan help the group grow big XD
What can u do if u are one: make new games make aviis and banners
It's ok if im rejected ^_^


Your accepcted to be a main mod lol.



Yay xDD. Thanks chu ~!




Lol np.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.