First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Sophia-chan Shop
Creator
3039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / M A C T A N
Offline
Posted 10/29/09 , edited 10/30/09

Hi

here you buy some of my ready made avii's...
all is of copyright of SweetAngelbliss....
if you want some of others work pls. go to the forums ^^



Samples

here are my samples:

Avatar


Sample 1

Sample 2

Sample 3

Sample 4

Banners

Sample 1

Sample 2


graphic designers
184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/29/09 , edited 10/29/09
UserName:darky-chii
Text:M0siC_G♥L
Sample 4
Creator
3039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / M A C T A N
Offline
Posted 10/29/09

darky-chii wrote:

UserName:darky-chii
Text:M0siC_G♥L
Sample 4


Posted 10/29/09
username: XxNekoNekoxX
text: XxNekoNekoxX / Ayuka-chan
Sample 4
Students
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 10/29/09
username: littlestella
text: littlestella
Sample ; 2,3,4
Creator
3039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / M A C T A N
Offline
Posted 10/29/09

XxNekoNekoxX wrote:

username: XxNekoNekoxX
text: XxNekoNekoxX / Ayuka-chan
Sample 4


Creator
3039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / M A C T A N
Offline
Posted 10/29/09

littlestella wrote:

username: littlestella
text: littlestella
Sample ; 2,3,4


Creator
3039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / M A C T A N
Offline
Posted 10/29/09 , edited 10/29/09

darky-chii wrote:

UserName:darky-chii
Text:M0siC_G♥L
Sample 4



Sophia-chan Shop



pls. invite your buddies to our group ^^
Creator
3039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / M A C T A N
Offline
Posted 10/29/09 , edited 10/29/09

XxNekoNekoxX wrote:

username: XxNekoNekoxX
text: XxNekoNekoxX / Ayuka-chan
Sample 4



Sophia-chan Shop




pls. invite your budddies to our group as your payment
Creator
3039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / M A C T A N
Offline
Posted 10/29/09

littlestella wrote:

username: littlestella
text: littlestella
Sample ; 2,3,4



Sophia-chan Shop








pls. invite your buddies to our group as your payment
Students
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 10/31/09

SweetAngelbliss wrote:


littlestella wrote:

username: littlestella
text: littlestella
Sample ; 2,3,4



Sophia-chan Shop








pls. invite your buddies to our group as your payment


yes ! ok ! thnks you !!
Posted 10/31/09

SweetAngelbliss wrote:


Hi

here you buy some of my ready made avii's...
all is of copyright of SweetAngelbliss....
if you want some of others work pls. go to the forums ^^



Samples

here are my samples:

Avatar


Sample 1

Sample 2

Sample 3

Sample 4

Banners

Sample 1

Sample 2




username:grtgrl
text:babynehu
sample:4
Posted 11/1/09
username: XxNekoNekoxX
text: XxNekoNekoxX / Ayuka-chan
sample: 4
Creator
3039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / M A C T A N
Offline
Posted 11/2/09

XxNekoNekoxX wrote:

username: XxNekoNekoxX
text: XxNekoNekoxX / Ayuka-chan
sample: 4


ummm...
i'm pretty much sure tht your done requesting or sample 4
Creator
3039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / M A C T A N
Offline
Posted 11/2/09

grtgrl wrote:


SweetAngelbliss wrote:


Hi

here you buy some of my ready made avii's...
all is of copyright of SweetAngelbliss....
if you want some of others work pls. go to the forums ^^



Samples

here are my samples:

Avatar


Sample 1

Sample 2

Sample 3

Sample 4

Banners

Sample 1

Sample 2




username:grtgrl
text:babynehu
sample:4

your request will be done by wednesday ^^
thnk you for purchasing at mii shop ^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.