First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
↓Avii Contest!↓
Monstah <3
7127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 10/29/09 , edited 11/6/09
Join Now!


Form:

Username:
Entrys:


Prizes

- 2 Free Aviis!
- Will Be A Mod For 1 Week! But If A Mod Will Be Co-Creator!
- Will Put Banner On Profile!

-Theme Is Amu From Shugo Chara!


AND IT BEGINS...! NOW!


Will End At... Any Time SO JOIN & DONT MISS THE FUN!
13587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/5/09
Anyone Wanna Join? xDD
Cookie Maker <3
7847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Inside a Mushroom~
Offline
Posted 11/5/09 , edited 11/5/09
Heres My Entry ~ ^-^
Username:iPolkaDots
Entrys:[i Made 2]
Cookie Maker <3
46336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / dReAMLand~
Offline
Posted 11/6/09 , edited 11/6/09
Username:ishihara_yuuko
Entrys:
13587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/6/09

iPolkaDots wrote:

Heres My Entry ~ ^-^
Username:iPolkaDots
Entrys:[i Made 2]



Its Very Cute! ^__^
13587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/6/09

ishihara_yuuko wrote:

Username:ishihara_yuuko
Entrys:




Kawaii Desu~!
Cookie Maker <3
46336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / dReAMLand~
Offline
Posted 11/6/09

Laraah wrote:


ishihara_yuuko wrote:

Username:ishihara_yuuko
Entrys:




Kawaii Desu~!


thank you~.
13587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/6/09

ishihara_yuuko wrote:


Laraah wrote:


ishihara_yuuko wrote:

Username:ishihara_yuuko
Entrys:




Kawaii Desu~!


thank you~.


Hehehe! :DD Its Very Cute If U Ask Me
Cookie Maker <3
7847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Inside a Mushroom~
Offline
Posted 11/6/09

Laraah wrote:


iPolkaDots wrote:

Heres My Entry ~ ^-^
Username:iPolkaDots
Entrys:[i Made 2]



Its Very Cute! ^__^

Thanks You ^-^
Posted 11/6/09

WAA!! everyone ish good!
[mine ish no]
Username:15thecappuccino
Entrys:
13587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/6/09

15TheCappuccino wrote:


WAA!! everyone ish good!
[mine ish no]
Username:15thecappuccino
Entrys:



KAWAII!!!!!!!!

Posted 11/6/09

Laraah wrote:


15TheCappuccino wrote:


WAA!! everyone ish good!
[mine ish no]
Username:15thecappuccino
Entrys:



KAWAII!!!!!!!!




thank you^^~
but the other ish more kawaii^^~
Posted 11/7/09 , edited 11/7/09
Username: moriegirly
Entrys:
non - animation

with animation
13587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

moriegirly wrote:

Username: moriegirly
Entrys:
non - animation

with animation



Animated One Really Kawaii Desu!~
Posted 11/8/09

Laraah wrote:


moriegirly wrote:

Username: moriegirly
Entrys:
non - animation

with animation



Animated One Really Kawaii Desu!~


thank you~~ XD
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.