First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Chinese Actors You Think Would Be Famous in Future
3729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in bed ;]
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

navy_blue wrote:


missyringin wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


missyringin wrote:

^ Rainie Yang is Taiwanese...

I agree with Wang Zi ^^ oh what about Chen Yi? If you guys don't know him he's the one that plays Gui Wa in Mean Girl Ah Chu (: he's cute~


they spoke korean words and Japanese words in Devil Besides You? I don't think so.. well, you see Rainie Yang was born in Taiwan so technically she is a Taiwanese; however, she keeps saying that she is Chinese even though she doesn't know Chinese history. Most Taiwanese actors called them "Chinese" for some reason. So, I think the topic started should have said chinese which includes Taiwanese


Let's just say that people that speak Chinese are Chinese even if they speak Canto or Mando or Taiwanese (which is rarely used) or any other dialect. I usually just call them Chinese no? Unless they're really picky and want to be called Taiwanese...


OKayy... taiwanese people are chinese. theres no such language as taiwanese. and canto is a dialect of chinesee.. theresfore.. to make it easierr.. they're all chinese !


I'm not saying Taiwanese is a "language" it's what they speak in Taiwan but rarely like I said... they speak Mando in Taiwan and from what I heard from my friends, they only use Taiwanese dialect when it's formal. Everyone is Chinese... I said that =P maybe not clearly though ^^
249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
Ariel's face just is so..
Posted 1/5/08

missyringin wrote:


navy_blue wrote:


missyringin wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


missyringin wrote:

^ Rainie Yang is Taiwanese...

I agree with Wang Zi ^^ oh what about Chen Yi? If you guys don't know him he's the one that plays Gui Wa in Mean Girl Ah Chu (: he's cute~


they spoke korean words and Japanese words in Devil Besides You? I don't think so.. well, you see Rainie Yang was born in Taiwan so technically she is a Taiwanese; however, she keeps saying that she is Chinese even though she doesn't know Chinese history. Most Taiwanese actors called them "Chinese" for some reason. So, I think the topic started should have said chinese which includes Taiwanese


Let's just say that people that speak Chinese are Chinese even if they speak Canto or Mando or Taiwanese (which is rarely used) or any other dialect. I usually just call them Chinese no? Unless they're really picky and want to be called Taiwanese...


OKayy... taiwanese people are chinese. theres no such language as taiwanese. and canto is a dialect of chinesee.. theresfore.. to make it easierr.. they're all chinese !


I'm not saying Taiwanese is a "language" it's what they speak in Taiwan but rarely like I said... they speak Mando in Taiwan and from what I heard from my friends, they only use Taiwanese dialect when it's formal. Everyone is Chinese... I said that =P maybe not clearly though ^^


She calls herself Chinese probably because some Taiwanese still consider themselves as chinese even though Taiwan and china already split up
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

Taiwangirl23 wrote:


missyringin wrote:


navy_blue wrote:


missyringin wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


missyringin wrote:

^ Rainie Yang is Taiwanese...

I agree with Wang Zi ^^ oh what about Chen Yi? If you guys don't know him he's the one that plays Gui Wa in Mean Girl Ah Chu (: he's cute~


they spoke korean words and Japanese words in Devil Besides You? I don't think so.. well, you see Rainie Yang was born in Taiwan so technically she is a Taiwanese; however, she keeps saying that she is Chinese even though she doesn't know Chinese history. Most Taiwanese actors called them "Chinese" for some reason. So, I think the topic started should have said chinese which includes Taiwanese


Let's just say that people that speak Chinese are Chinese even if they speak Canto or Mando or Taiwanese (which is rarely used) or any other dialect. I usually just call them Chinese no? Unless they're really picky and want to be called Taiwanese...


OKayy... taiwanese people are chinese. theres no such language as taiwanese. and canto is a dialect of chinesee.. theresfore.. to make it easierr.. they're all chinese !


I'm not saying Taiwanese is a "language" it's what they speak in Taiwan but rarely like I said... they speak Mando in Taiwan and from what I heard from my friends, they only use Taiwanese dialect when it's formal. Everyone is Chinese... I said that =P maybe not clearly though ^^


She calls herself Chinese probably because some Taiwanese still consider themselves as chinese even though Taiwan and china already split up


mind your words. Define "split up" for me. In UN, there is not such thing as a country "Taiwan" it's called Repulic of China (Taiwan)
Posted 1/5/08

ailin350 wrote:


Taiwangirl23 wrote:


missyringin wrote:


navy_blue wrote:


missyringin wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


missyringin wrote:

^ Rainie Yang is Taiwanese...

I agree with Wang Zi ^^ oh what about Chen Yi? If you guys don't know him he's the one that plays Gui Wa in Mean Girl Ah Chu (: he's cute~


they spoke korean words and Japanese words in Devil Besides You? I don't think so.. well, you see Rainie Yang was born in Taiwan so technically she is a Taiwanese; however, she keeps saying that she is Chinese even though she doesn't know Chinese history. Most Taiwanese actors called them "Chinese" for some reason. So, I think the topic started should have said chinese which includes Taiwanese


Let's just say that people that speak Chinese are Chinese even if they speak Canto or Mando or Taiwanese (which is rarely used) or any other dialect. I usually just call them Chinese no? Unless they're really picky and want to be called Taiwanese...


OKayy... taiwanese people are chinese. theres no such language as taiwanese. and canto is a dialect of chinesee.. theresfore.. to make it easierr.. they're all chinese !


I'm not saying Taiwanese is a "language" it's what they speak in Taiwan but rarely like I said... they speak Mando in Taiwan and from what I heard from my friends, they only use Taiwanese dialect when it's formal. Everyone is Chinese... I said that =P maybe not clearly though ^^


She calls herself Chinese probably because some Taiwanese still consider themselves as chinese even though Taiwan and china already split up


mind your words. Define "split up" for me. In UN, there is not such thing as a country "Taiwan" it's called Repulic of China (Taiwan)


I'm sorry if that offended you that wasn't what I meant. I couldn't remember the name of it so that's why i put that. I'm really sorry.
596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / us
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

fushisushiazngrl wrote:

Rainie Yang........


no way!! im gonna die if that happen =( no offense
401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippine
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
ariel lin...rainie..
2318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / usa
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
Right now he's my favorite! he's really good
1158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
Crystal Lui ---chinese
Mike He Taiwanese
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / 2PM's Apartment ♥
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
Gui Gui and Wang Zi.. they're 18


18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/08

kawaii800 wrote:

Gui Gui and Wang Zi.. they're 18




they look way more older than 18
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / 2PM's Apartment ♥
Offline
Posted 1/7/08

ailin350 wrote:


kawaii800 wrote:

Gui Gui and Wang Zi.. they're 18




they look way more older than 18


really?.. i think they look young.. or maybe it's just the pic i got.
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/08

kawaii800 wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


kawaii800 wrote:

Gui Gui and Wang Zi.. they're 18




they look way more older than 18


really?.. i think they look young.. or maybe it's just the pic i got.


i thought they were in their 20s... and also.. Wang Zi is hot? why do people say that
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / 2PM's Apartment ♥
Offline
Posted 1/7/08

ailin350 wrote:


kawaii800 wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


kawaii800 wrote:

Gui Gui and Wang Zi.. they're 18




they look way more older than 18


really?.. i think they look young.. or maybe it's just the pic i got.


i thought they were in their 20s... and also.. Wang Zi is hot? why do people say that


i think he's cute though.. not hot......YET
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
MODS...
PLEASE RENAME THIS THREAD AS : FUTURE FAMOUS CHINESE ACTORS
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.