First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
[REQUES]avatar
Creator
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ramat-gan
Offline
Posted 2/13/10

Tylily wrote:


username:Tylily
text:Lily Just call my name... i am here for you always
payed?(5 pics in album):k
animated:if looks nice
extra:any
brushes:any
pic


bigger pic please!
Posted 2/13/10 , edited 2/13/10

Creator
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ramat-gan
Offline
Posted 2/13/10

dazw wrote:




Posted 2/13/10 , edited 2/13/10

Creator
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ramat-gan
Offline
Posted 2/13/10

dazw wrote:




Member
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .
Offline
Posted 2/13/10 , edited 2/13/10

Posted 2/13/10

alice12350sc wrote:


Tylily wrote:


username:Tylily
text:Lily Just call my name... i am here for you always
payed?(5 pics in album):k
animated:if looks nice
extra:any
brushes:any
pic


bigger pic please!

Creator
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ramat-gan
Offline
Posted 2/13/10

Tylily wrote:


alice12350sc wrote:


Tylily wrote:


username:Tylily
text:Lily Just call my name... i am here for you always
payed?(5 pics in album):k
animated:if looks nice
extra:any
brushes:any
pic


bigger pic please!



it's still small...
Posted 2/13/10 , edited 2/13/10



it's still small...

here i just resized it
Creator
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ramat-gan
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

Tylily wrote:




it's still small...

here i just resized it


it's in bad quality!
Posted 2/14/10

Creator
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ramat-gan
Offline
Posted 2/14/10


that's one is okay!^^
Creator
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ramat-gan
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

Tylily wrote:




herez thanks 4 da wait!^^
Posted 2/14/10

alice12350sc wrote:


Tylily wrote:




herez thanks 4 da wait!^^


thank you
Posted 2/17/10 , edited 2/17/10

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.