First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
How many of you read YAOI Manga?
4705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In meh room of c...
Offline
Posted 11/1/09
I do. =D Boys luv make life more interesting becuz normal ppl won't accept dem.
3603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Demond world or H...
Offline
Posted 11/1/09
I like the soft ones where the ending is sweat and cute.
3655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in yur dark heart
Offline
Posted 11/2/09
i read quite a few just out of curiosity....and i am telling you.that curiosity killed the cat.which would be me
21912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / FLORIDA, U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 11/3/09

Baddies-Lover wrote:

Raed Junjou Romantica, Okane Ga Nai, Boku no Pico, and other things that I forgot


"Boku no Pico" where can i read it?.. what site?.. i love reading yaoi cuz they're just to exciting with love and romance.... ;-)
i tryed mangafox website but there's alot of virus poping out.. so thats a no no..
15358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Insert Tampon Here.
Offline
Posted 11/3/09
I do read yaoi, and i do find it interesting and exciting and really adorable!,

All ihave to say, yaoi is candy for girls like us!!! >.<
10634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/3/09 , edited 11/3/09
I like the yaoi manga written by Minami Haruka and Chitose Piyoko! Their characters are cute~! I also read Okane Ga Nai~!
21912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / FLORIDA, U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 11/3/09
"HANAIRO VIRGIN SOIL" love this manga.. ;-)

15358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Insert Tampon Here.
Offline
Posted 11/3/09

2AngelAnna wrote:


PhoungSeppuku wrote:

I do read yaoi, and i do find it interesting and exciting and really adorable!,

All ihave to say, yaoi is candy for girls like us!!! >.<


I totally agree with you~!


Thank you! <bows>
10634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/3/09

PhoungSeppuku wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:


PhoungSeppuku wrote:

I do read yaoi, and i do find it interesting and exciting and really adorable!,

All ihave to say, yaoi is candy for girls like us!!! >.<


I totally agree with you~!


Thank you! <bows>


Welcome~!!
10634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/3/09

tasphe wrote:

"HANAIRO VIRGIN SOIL" love this manga.. ;-)



Is it done already?
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/3/09
Blv me, 80% of anime freaks watch yaoi..XD

It's HOT
12773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In Lemon Planet,...
Offline
Posted 11/3/09

tasphe wrote:


Baddies-Lover wrote:

Raed Junjou Romantica, Okane Ga Nai, Boku no Pico, and other things that I forgot


"Boku no Pico" where can i read it?.. what site?.. i love reading yaoi cuz they're just to exciting with love and romance.... ;-)
i tryed mangafox website but there's alot of virus poping out.. so thats a no no..


Well, I just type 'Boku no Pico manga or comic' at Google. But well, it's on Mangafox... I dun see any virus...
591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/4/09
i effin lurrrrve junjou romantica
1071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norrisian woods
Offline
Posted 11/4/09

parker655 wrote:

your all fags, you sick sick excuses for human beings

3 things to you 1 you sir are rude 2 almost very one you called a fag is female 3 please dont be a stupid troll there and done.

1071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norrisian woods
Offline
Posted 11/4/09 , edited 11/4/09
and also apperently im the only guy here that reads it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.