Post Reply Musical - Jesus Christ Superstar
Member
23685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
Video on Crunchyroll itself, about a Japanese Shiki Theatre Company: Jesus Christ Superstar

LOL

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=189007
Member
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
I wonder what Jesus thinks of that…
Posted 1/20/08 , edited 4/18/08

SeraphAlford wrote:

I wonder what Jesus thinks of that…


I bet he has a good chuckle. I think I would to.
Member
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/08 , edited 4/18/08

magnus102 wrote:

Forgive them Andrew Lloyd Webber they know not what they do


That was pretty funny… That should be a T-shirt at one of those Christian stores. I’d buy it.



skygod333 wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:

I wonder what Jesus thinks of that…


I bet he has a good chuckle. I think I would to.


Yeah, probably. We were made in God’s image, so I figure God has a sense of humor because we do. He’s also probably mature enough to laugh at himself, when the joke is appropriate and not made out of spite.




Member
1595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the golden state,US
Offline
Posted 1/26/08 , edited 4/18/08
The only thing is true about it is Jesus IS A SUPERSTAR!!!!!

He's the Man!!!!
Member
1758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norcal
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
Love this musical, really catchy. I saw it live when I was in Madrid, Spain. The music was written by the same guy that did Phantom of The Opera, Andrew Lloyd Weber.
Moderator
14749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / M / FL. But, I (May...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
Sorry guys and gals, Andrew Lloyd Weber wrote that play as a statmen agains the whole Idea of Jesus and what he stands for. It was made to make fun of the son of GOD. and to make money for Weber
Member
1283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Everywhere you wa...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/17/08

Ratman21 wrote:

Sorry guys and gals, Andrew Lloyd Weber wrote that play as a statmen agains the whole Idea of Jesus and what he stands for. It was made to make fun of the son of GOD. and to make money for Weber


It it not a statement against the teachings of Jesus but rather Christianity. I would argue that the latter has far more to do with Paul than it does with Jesus. Weber feels that religion is nearly all empty spectacle, which is why he portrays the scenes from the bible the way he does.
Moderator
3852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / southern california
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
I am in concurrence with y.a.d. however I think he should change his handle, but thats a different topic, back to this piece of blasphemy, the bible like God should be never changing. So the interpretations and hipness of this is sickening. I think attacking Christ with media, or in any matter is telling Him i want to jump to the front of the line of the express train to hell.
Moderator
14749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / M / FL. But, I (May...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

YouAreDumb wrote:


It it not a statement against the teachings of Jesus but rather Christianity. I would argue that the latter has far more to do with Paul than it does with Jesus. Weber feels that religion is nearly all empty spectacle, which is why he portrays the scenes from the bible the way he does.


Well said (I never thouth I would be saying that to you but, Well said)
Moderator
14749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / M / FL. But, I (May...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

cryolyger wrote:

I am in concurrence with y.a.d. however I think he should change his handle, but thats a different topic, back to this piece of blasphemy, the bible like God should be never changing. So the interpretations and hipness of this is sickening. I think attacking Christ with media, or in any matter is telling Him i want to jump to the front of the line of the express train to hell.


Also well said
Moderator
3363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

ichernandez wrote:

The only thing is true about it is Jesus IS A SUPERSTAR!!!!!

He's the Man!!!!


He's the ULTIMATE superstar... but I am kinda worried if God, doesn't like it... Uh...
You must be logged in to post.