First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Daylight Savings Schedule Changes
20616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/1/09

metalsmith wrote:


parker655 wrote:


Qoureno wrote:


llamaben wrote:


TerraGamerX wrote:

Ah, I'm grateful for the reminder. Seeing as that some of those don't change for us ... does that mean that the broadcasting time of those do indeed change in Japan with our Daylight Savings Time? That seems a bit odd.
The broadcasting times haven't changed. Crunchyroll is delaying the simulcast an hour for the 6 titles...

Basically, this post is a cover up for "Sorry, we're moving 6 simulcasts back an hour. But none of you will know because of daylight savings"



What's the point in getting angry? Really, it's only an hour.


Because it's false advertising as a simulcast is a show that is aired an hour after its release, so in reality there is probably only 1 simulcast on cr which is naruto while cr is trying to attract customers by constantly saying it is providing simulcasts of all its shows but it really, REALLY isn't. So yea that's why it matter because crunchyroll is lying about its services.


This reply makes me sad.

Same day, with free viewing a week later. If that isn't good enough for you, you really need to just move to japan.


no, its good enough for me, pay attention when your reading the previous post i never once complained about the release times being slow, i fucking complained about them not being as advertised, i complained about the fact that CR who i've donated my money to is LYING to me. Read what i'm fucking saying if your going to quote me.
63096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Figure it out if...
Offline
Posted 11/1/09

parker655 wrote:


metalsmith wrote:


parker655 wrote:


Qoureno wrote:


llamaben wrote:


TerraGamerX wrote:

Ah, I'm grateful for the reminder. Seeing as that some of those don't change for us ... does that mean that the broadcasting time of those do indeed change in Japan with our Daylight Savings Time? That seems a bit odd.
The broadcasting times haven't changed. Crunchyroll is delaying the simulcast an hour for the 6 titles...

Basically, this post is a cover up for "Sorry, we're moving 6 simulcasts back an hour. But none of you will know because of daylight savings"



What's the point in getting angry? Really, it's only an hour.


Because it's false advertising as a simulcast is a show that is aired an hour after its release, so in reality there is probably only 1 simulcast on cr which is naruto while cr is trying to attract customers by constantly saying it is providing simulcasts of all its shows but it really, REALLY isn't. So yea that's why it matter because crunchyroll is lying about its services.


This reply makes me sad.

Same day, with free viewing a week later. If that isn't good enough for you, you really need to just move to japan.


no, its good enough for me, pay attention when your reading the previous post i never once complained about the release times being slow, i fucking complained about them not being as advertised, i complained about the fact that CR who i've donated my money to is LYING to me. Read what i'm fucking saying if your going to quote me.


you are complaining. you say so yourself in your own post. maybe you should give some thought to what you are posting before you actually do it. anyways, if you are whining and complaining about 1 hour, you really should learn japanese and just get the raws. or get out and do something. 1 hour is not that long.....

63096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Figure it out if...
Offline
Posted 11/1/09
oh, and one more thing. no need to start dropping the foul language in here. you can present your case in a fair and opinionated way without resorting to crude language.
20616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/1/09

insanemclane wrote:

oh, and one more thing. no need to start dropping the foul language in here. you can present your case in a fair and opinionated way without resorting to crude language.


Wow, your an idiot i never said i wasnt complaining so stop stating the obvious i said i was pissed about cr LYING to get people to donate money to them, how the hell can you idiots not get this through your heads?
16668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New York
Offline
Posted 11/1/09
Thanks for the info
23590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 11/1/09
yes only till tomor will i beable to watch fairy tale episode 4 XD
66572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Utah
Offline
Posted 11/1/09
i totally forgot....

-moose
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 11/1/09
thank you :]
9947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 11/1/09
Almost forgot about daylight savings, thanks for reminding me
63096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Figure it out if...
Offline
Posted 11/1/09

parker655 wrote:


insanemclane wrote:

oh, and one more thing. no need to start dropping the foul language in here. you can present your case in a fair and opinionated way without resorting to crude language.


Wow, your an idiot i never said i wasnt complaining so stop stating the obvious i said i was pissed about cr LYING to get people to donate money to them, how the hell can you idiots not get this through your heads?


did you read your post? do you not see the word complain in there? you say you arent complaining, but thats exactly what you are doing. and now youre resorting to calling people names because you know you are wrong. just admit it and stop making a complete fool of yourself
1823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 11/1/09
i see thank you for letting us know
4974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / inside a powerful...
Offline
Posted 11/1/09
i don't really keep track of the schedule's but is good to know anyway
63155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bonne Lake, WA
Offline
Posted 11/1/09

parker655 wrote:


metalsmith wrote:


parker655 wrote:


Qoureno wrote:


llamaben wrote:


TerraGamerX wrote:

Ah, I'm grateful for the reminder. Seeing as that some of those don't change for us ... does that mean that the broadcasting time of those do indeed change in Japan with our Daylight Savings Time? That seems a bit odd.
The broadcasting times haven't changed. Crunchyroll is delaying the simulcast an hour for the 6 titles...

Basically, this post is a cover up for "Sorry, we're moving 6 simulcasts back an hour. But none of you will know because of daylight savings"



What's the point in getting angry? Really, it's only an hour.


Because it's false advertising as a simulcast is a show that is aired an hour after its release, so in reality there is probably only 1 simulcast on cr which is naruto while cr is trying to attract customers by constantly saying it is providing simulcasts of all its shows but it really, REALLY isn't. So yea that's why it matter because crunchyroll is lying about its services.


This reply makes me sad.

Same day, with free viewing a week later. If that isn't good enough for you, you really need to just move to japan.


no, its good enough for me, pay attention when your reading the previous post i never once complained about the release times being slow, i fucking complained about them not being as advertised, i complained about the fact that CR who i've donated my money to is LYING to me. Read what i'm fucking saying if your going to quote me.


It isn't a donation. It's a service.

There are also many reasons to change the release times due to daylight savings. One important one may be that there is a LEGAL AGREEMENT that the shows be aired at a certain time on crunchy roll. As the time changes for CR and it's server, but does not change for japan, this may cause some problems with the terms and conditions of use for the episodes that CR is allowed to release.

This is only speculation, but I do think that it has some accuracy. At any rate, you really need to bring this up with the CR staff before you throw out accusations that harm the reputation of a reputable group. I'm sure that they can provide you with answers to sufficiently please yourself and anyone else who thinks that they are being wronged.
13704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 11/1/09 , edited 11/1/09
Sometimes i wish we could go with the Old Aztech Calender.. its way more precise and doesn't need time savings..
altho' my watches adjust themselves, i still don't see why.. *blink*

Nicely put Metalsmith ^^
64464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Limitless Fortres...
Offline
Posted 11/1/09

parker655 wrote:


metalsmith wrote:


parker655 wrote:


Qoureno wrote:


llamaben wrote:


TerraGamerX wrote:

Ah, I'm grateful for the reminder. Seeing as that some of those don't change for us ... does that mean that the broadcasting time of those do indeed change in Japan with our Daylight Savings Time? That seems a bit odd.
The broadcasting times haven't changed. Crunchyroll is delaying the simulcast an hour for the 6 titles...

Basically, this post is a cover up for "Sorry, we're moving 6 simulcasts back an hour. But none of you will know because of daylight savings"



What's the point in getting angry? Really, it's only an hour.


Because it's false advertising as a simulcast is a show that is aired an hour after its release, so in reality there is probably only 1 simulcast on cr which is naruto while cr is trying to attract customers by constantly saying it is providing simulcasts of all its shows but it really, REALLY isn't. So yea that's why it matter because crunchyroll is lying about its services.


This reply makes me sad.

Same day, with free viewing a week later. If that isn't good enough for you, you really need to just move to japan.


no, its good enough for me, pay attention when your reading the previous post i never once complained about the release times being slow, i fucking complained about them not being as advertised, i complained about the fact that CR who i've donated my money to is LYING to me. Read what i'm fucking saying if your going to quote me.


Crunchyroll allows you to cancel at any time. If you don't like the schedule change, that is what you should do. (Even though the schedule is just reflecting what the clocks say in Pacific Standard Time, and it is really no big deal).

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.