Created by ranya
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Come on Everybody, pls, choose the group profile picture for next month
Creator
26050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Egypt
Offline
Posted 11/6/09
well this time will go with Nissan Fairlady Z (S30) posted by Jorge-san ( good luck )


Creator
26050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Egypt
Offline
Posted 11/6/09

revolutionofone wrote:

S2000 round 3!


yeahhhh revolutionofone this is really good wallpaper of the car
Member
2122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UK
Offline
Posted 11/12/09
Citroen-GT-concept -may the force be with us!
Member
733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Egypt
Offline
Posted 11/20/09
Ranya pls Toyota FJ Cruiser 2005 for next poll

Member
1791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Center of the earth
Offline
Posted 11/20/09
well i go with Nissan Fairlady Z (S30)
Member
2122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UK
Offline
Posted 11/27/09 , edited 11/27/09
For next poll-let's enter a few classics,for a change-what about Elvis Presley's 1955 Fleetwood 60 Cadillac-his favorite car?BTW it was pink because he chose the colour for his mom,who was still alive at this time.




MORE INFO- for anyone interested




"Elvis's love affair with this 1955 Cadillac was well documented and his reputation for collecting cars was well deserved. Though he owned and gave away many different kinds of cars to friends and total strangers, this 1955 pink and white Cadillac Fleetwood (originally blue in colour) is said to have been his favourite and the one car he never sold or gave away. Elvis bought it for his mother (although she never drove) in July 1955. According to Art, who lived next door to Elvis in Lamar St in 1955, he made the pink paint for Elvis and is the only one who knows the formula, he named it "Elvis Rose." On September 2, 1955, $1,000 damage was caused to the car in an accident just south of Texarkana. The top of the car was painted white around March 1956. The car has become one of the ultimate icons of Elvis and the 1950's, and it is arguably the most famous car in the world.": CREDIT TO http://elviscadillacs.tripod.com/




Member
2352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Under the hood, f...
Offline
Posted 11/27/09

KoichiPrincess wrote:

For next poll-let's enter a few classics,for a change-what about Elvis Presley's 1955 Fleetwood 60 Cadillac-his favorite car?BTW it was pink because he chose the colour for his mom,who was still alive at this time.




MORE INFO- for anyone interested




"Elvis's love affair with this 1955 Cadillac was well documented and his reputation for collecting cars was well deserved. Though he owned and gave away many different kinds of cars to friends and total strangers, this 1955 pink and white Cadillac Fleetwood (originally blue in colour) is said to have been his favourite and the one car he never sold or gave away. Elvis bought it for his mother (although she never drove) in July 1955. According to Art, who lived next door to Elvis in Lamar St in 1955, he made the pink paint for Elvis and is the only one who knows the formula, he named it "Elvis Rose." On September 2, 1955, $1,000 damage was caused to the car in an accident just south of Texarkana. The top of the car was painted white around March 1956. The car has become one of the ultimate icons of Elvis and the 1950's, and it is arguably the most famous car in the world.": CREDIT TO http://elviscadillacs.tripod.com/








ha, great idea. what say we have next month dedicated to classics???
Member
2063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Cali
Offline
Posted 11/29/09
My fave. classic.

Member
1791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Center of the earth
Offline
Posted 11/30/09
Ranya pls Breckland-Beira_2009


Member
1791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Center of the earth
Offline
Posted 11/30/09 , edited 11/30/09

Havoc_360 wrote:

My fave. classic.



yeaahhhhh it looks coool can you tell me whats it model ?
Member
2063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Cali
Offline
Posted 11/30/09

sammar wrote:


Havoc_360 wrote:

My fave. classic.



yeaahhhhh it looks coool can you tell me whats it model ?


Shelby GT500
Creator
26050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Egypt
Offline
Posted 11/30/09

Havoc_360 wrote:

My fave. classic.



Havoc_360 do you want your Shelby get in next poll vote ???? as you knew i will post the new poll vote tomorrow in its time, so pls tell me okay
Member
2063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Cali
Offline
Posted 12/1/09

ranya wrote:


Havoc_360 wrote:

My fave. classic.



Havoc_360 do you want your Shelby get in next poll vote ???? as you knew i will post the new poll vote tomorrow in its time, so pls tell me okay


Since the theme for next car of the month would be classics...the GT500 would be a perfect candidate.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.