Post Reply APPLICATIONS
Creator
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/09 , edited 11/1/09
How to Aplly:

User Name:
Name:
What you want to be:
Your Graphics you made (2):
Did you at least invite 50 buddies:

Thx for applying.

Graphic Moderator
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 11/2/09
User Name: Doina-Cezara
Name:Dyna-chan
What you want to be:graphic mod
Your Graphics you made (2):yesh!here

Did you at least invite 50 buddies:yesh!i invited them all
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 11/2/09
User Name: Samurai_princess
Name: Tsukiko Mizuki
What you want to be: Graphic Mod plz~
Your Graphics you made (2):


Did you at least invite 50 buddies: Yup, of course! I dont know how to screen shoot but i tell u honestly tat i had already invite all~ ^^
Creator
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/2/09

Doina-Cezara wrote:

User Name: Doina-Cezara
Name:Dyna-chan
What you want to be:graphic mod
Your Graphics you made (2):yesh!here

Did you at least invite 50 buddies:yesh!i invited them all


Approved!

Creator
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/2/09

Samurai_princess wrote:

User Name: Samurai_princess
Name: Tsukiko Mizuki
What you want to be: Graphic Mod plz~
Your Graphics you made (2):


Did you at least invite 50 buddies: Yup, of course! I dont know how to screen shoot but i tell u honestly tat i had already invite all~ ^^


Approved!
Graphic Moderator
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 11/2/09
User Name: itachi_hinata
Name: Setsuna
What you want to be: Graphic mod
Your Graphics you made (2):


Did you at least invite 50 buddies: yup! :)
Creator
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/3/09 , edited 11/3/09

itachi_hinata wrote:

User Name: itachi_hinata
Name: Setsuna
What you want to be: Graphic mod
Your Graphics you made (2):


Did you at least invite 50 buddies: yup! :)


You are at the limit but you are approved!

Approved!

Posted 8/31/10
Username: xHelplessDreams
Name: Sakura/Kitty.
Active?: Yes. ^^
What you want to be: Graphic mod.
Invite Buddies: yes all, Don't know how to screen shot. ==''
Examples (in spoiler):
Avii's.

Banner's.
Posted 11/9/11
User Name: PuppyChan18
Name: Kuchii
What you want to be: graphic mod
Your Graphics you made (2): look at my albums on my profile , sorry im just to lazy to post them
Did you at least invite 50 buddies: ofc i did invite them , actually invite 100 buddies instead and yet its the same answer, meaning im to lazy to screenshot them

You must be logged in to post.