First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Gryffindor tower rp
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/12/09
"mind your own business malfoy" Harry said holding back his anger

Kari was about to punch him in the face if Hermione wasn't holding her wrist

"Don't do it kari, u'll only satisfy him, knowing that he made us react"
Moderator
135644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/12/09

lenalee-chan wrote:

"mind your own business malfoy" Harry said holding back his anger

Kari was about to punch him in the face if Hermione wasn't holding her wrist

"Don't do it kari, u'll only satisfy him, knowing that he made us react"


Ron was walking right at Draco and Harry and i grabe him back and Draco smile and looked at me "Here is me acting as Cedric. Oh look at me everyone i'm died." he said smileing. I still hold back Ron while Ron this time was losseing it "DIE! Let me at him i do not care i do not need my wond i'm going to kill him with my broom this time yes that is what i'll do." he said. Draco rolled his eyes "You Emily set Your dear big brother to a grave." he said to me.
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/12/09
This just made Hermione lose her cool, she let go of Kari's wrist and marched right up to malfoy

SLAP!!! she delivered a mighty slap to his face

"Don't you ever say anything so cruel to Emily again!"
Hermione says red in the face full of anger

Kari then runs to Hermione "looks like you couldn't hold back either" she puts her hand into a fist form
Moderator
135644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/12/09

lenalee-chan wrote:

This just made Hermione lose her cool, she let go of Kari's wrist and marched right up to malfoy

SLAP!!! she delivered a mighty slap to his face

"Don't you ever say anything so cruel to Emily again!"
Hermione says red in the face full of anger

Kari then runs to Hermione "looks like you couldn't hold back either" she puts her hand into a fist form


Emily: I still hold on to Ron and look at Draco "That slap fits you Draco it really does why don't you go runing to your mummy like the mummy boy you are." i said to him and i then look at Harry and smile "That got him." i said. Then i flew back to the wall and i hit it and get knocked out. Draco casted a spell at me he held out his wond "That does it i shut her up how do like that Pottey." he said to Harry.
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/12/09 , edited 11/12/09
This made Harry snap "HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO HER YOU ***!" Harry took out his wand and muttered a spell that made malfoy go up really high in the air... then let malfoy free fall

"HARRY!" Kari and Hermione screamed

"even if he deserves it, you can't let him fall like that!" Kari screams

At the very last second before malfoy was about to fall to the ground, it was as if an invisible hand caught him... this was due to another spell harry cast

"next time... i won't be as nice"
Harry says savagely
Moderator
135644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/12/09

lenalee-chan wrote:

This made Harry snap "HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO HER YOU ***!" Harry took out his wand and muttered a spell that made malfoy go up really high in the air... then let malfoy free fall

"HARRY!" Kari and Hermione screamed

"even if he deserves it, you can't let him fall like that!" Kari screams

At the very last second before malfoy was about to fall to the ground, it was as if an invisible hand caught him... this was due to another spell harry cast

"next time... i won't be as nice"
Harry says savagely


Draco ran off and he was gone "Nice one mat." Ron said smileing at Harry while i wake up and get up slowly to my feet."Ow my head ow no my body it just hurts thank god it is not brokin." i said.
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/12/09
"Emily!" Harry rushes over to you and picks you up "we better get you to the hospital wing just in case"

"such a hero..." Kari says half smirking

"at least that taught malfoy a lesson in not messing with us" Hermione says "though i wish i could've hexed him instead of slapping him"
Moderator
135644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/12/09

lenalee-chan wrote:

"Emily!" Harry rushes over to you and picks you up "we better get you to the hospital wing just in case"

"such a hero..." Kari says half smirking

"at least that taught malfoy a lesson in not messing with us" Hermione says "though i wish i could've hexed him instead of slapping him"


Emily: "Ok on to the hosital wing." i said with wiss of pain and Ron put his arm arond Hermione "Oh Herimone he is not worth a hexe he is worth a good old push in the nosie or a kick right up the *Beep*" he said to Hermione.
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/12/09
Harry takes you off to the hospital wing

Hermione acts very surprised when ron put his arm around her "ahahaha i gu-guess you're right ronald, though since i'm a lady, i shouldn't resort to that sort of violence"

"then what do u call a slap?" Kari laughs

Moderator
135644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/12/09

lenalee-chan wrote:

Harry takes you off to the hospital wing

Hermione acts very surprised when ron put his arm around her "ahahaha i gu-guess you're right ronald, though since i'm a lady, i shouldn't resort to that sort of violence"

"then what do u call a slap?" Kari laughs



Ron smiled and rubs Kari head "That slap like Em said it fits him it is just what he was missing." he said.
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/12/09
"ahahahah yeah, that slap will certainly stay on that weasel's face for days" Kari chuckles

"honestly, it's not the first time i've done that to him" Hermione says can't help but smiling

"really?!" Kari says interested
Moderator
135644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/13/09

lenalee-chan wrote:

"ahahahah yeah, that slap will certainly stay on that weasel's face for days" Kari chuckles

"honestly, it's not the first time i've done that to him" Hermione says can't help but smiling

"really?!" Kari says interested


"Yep really Kari why back in ower 3rd year here she slaped him so harnd he was not abole to talk." Ron said smile at Hermione.
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/13/09
"you never told me abotu this!" kari says excited

"well it's something that i shouldn't be proud of... though it did feel good" Hermione smiles proudly
Moderator
135644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/13/09

lenalee-chan wrote:

"you never told me abotu this!" kari says excited

"well it's something that i shouldn't be proud of... though it did feel good" Hermione smiles proudly


Ron "It was the best time of life when i saw that. You see he said samething about Hagrid." Ron said smileing.
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/13/09
"i know he definitely deserved it" Kari smiles

"shouldn't we go after harry and see how emily is doing?"
Hermione suggests

Harry continues to carry you and he reaches back inside the castle "are you alright?" asks you
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.