First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Request
Creator
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/09 , edited 11/1/09
Hellow!

Want to Request an Avi want one?
Wel we can make You an Crunchyroll Avatar.
We just need:


Your Name:
What we should write there:
The Image:
What Color do you want:
Posted 11/1/09
Your Name: Bridgette
What we should write there:
Blondeegrl96
"Yayyy ! Bracelets !!"
The Image:
Posted 11/1/09 , edited 11/2/09
Your Name: Alicia
What we should write there: yiseunggi (in cursive or something fanasy)
The Image:


Member
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/1/09
Your Name: Amanda
What we should write there:
amanduh_panduh
"You must be trippen balls !"
The Image:
Posted 11/2/09 , edited 11/2/09

Your Name:Anjeru or Anne
What we should write there:Elo-/ Anjeru-chan
The Image:

What Color do you want:Blue please :3

Posted 11/2/09 , edited 11/2/09

Wings-Of-Graphic wrote:

Hellow!

Want to Request an Avi want one?
Wel we can make You an Crunchyroll Avatar.
We just need:


Your Name:
What we should write there:
The Image:
What Color do you want:


name:neha
what should we write there:babynehu
the image:

what color do u want:whchever suites
Moderator
4337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Crunchy roll
Offline
Posted 11/3/09 , edited 11/3/09
name-mee-chan
what we should write there-nothing
the image-

color-light violet

Thnx ^_^
Graphic Moderator
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 11/3/09

yiseunggi wrote:

Your Name: Alicia
What we should write there: yiseunggi (in cursive or something fanasy)
The Image:



Here ya go! i hop u like it ^


Graphic Moderator
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 11/3/09

elo- wrote:


Your Name:Anjeru or Anne
What we should write there:Elo-/ Anjeru-chan
The Image:

What Color do you want:Blue please :3



Here u go! coma again xD


Graphic Moderator
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 11/3/09



name:neha
what should we write there:babynehu
the image:

what color do u want:whchever suites


Here u go xD


Posted 11/3/09

Doina-Cezara wrote:




name:neha
what should we write there:babynehu
the image:

what color do u want:whchever suites


Here u go xD




i love it
thnq
Posted 11/3/09

Thank you for your hard work!
Graphic Moderator
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 11/4/09

meeon wrote:

name-mee-chan
what we should write there-nothing
the image-

color-light violet

Thnx ^_^


Here u go ^ i hop u like it ! ~


Moderator
4337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Crunchy roll
Offline
Posted 11/4/09 , edited 11/4/09

Doina-Cezara wrote:


meeon wrote:

name-mee-chan
what we should write there-nothing
the image-

color-light violet

Thnx ^_^


Here u go ^ i hop u like it ! ~




thnx thnx arigato!! *hugs* *smiles* *handshakes*
But i'll not use it know but after a few days ,OK ?

Graphic Moderator
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 11/4/09


thnx thnx arigato!! *hugs* *smiles* *handshakes*
But i'll not use it know but after a few days ,OK ?



sure! it's ur avii ^ u can do anything u want heh x) !!!! >w< hhm thx .)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.