First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Get a Tutor!
Staff Tutor
1113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / someee were
Offline
Posted 12/3/09

XxXSilentDollXxX wrote:


username:XxXSilentDollXxX
name:Kazumi-chan
pls pay: PAID
which tutor?: anyone really good please :)


APROVED!

You are now my student. If u have any questions or qnt to learn something, contact me at my tutor room (Yua"s tutor club)

Staff Tutor
1113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / someee were
Offline
Posted 12/3/09

MaliceInWonderland wrote:


username: MaliceInWonderland
name Hannah
pls pay(2 pics and invite buddies):
which tutor?: I dont care


Can u pay 2 pics and invite ur buddies before requesting? thx

Students
831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nottinghamshire,...
Offline
Posted 12/6/09 , edited 12/11/09
username: ShugoAmu1
name: Rhiann
pls pay(2 pics and invite buddies): consider it done :D
which tutor?: Amu 924

APPROVED! // Ate by Amu924!
Head Tutor
3610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 12/11/09

ShugoAmu1 wrote:

username: ShugoAmu1
name: Rhiann
pls pay(2 pics and invite buddies): consider it done :D
which tutor?: Amu 924

APPROVED! // Ate by Amu924!


u can ask me for tutors at my tutor room!! thx for applying!! =]
Staff Tutor
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 12/15/09 , edited 12/15/09

MaliceInWonderland wrote:


username: MaliceInWonderland
name Hannah
pls pay(2 pics and invite buddies):
which tutor?: I dont care


APPROVED//DramaLover519- Rima-chan/Mei

plz go to forums an click on Mei/Rima's Tutor Room!!!

ill teach u japanese there <3 <3

SRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE
Posted 12/15/09

DramaLover519 wrote:


MaliceInWonderland wrote:


username: MaliceInWonderland
name Hannah
pls pay(2 pics and invite buddies):
which tutor?: I dont care


APPROVED//DramaLover519- Rima-chan/Mei

plz go to forums an click on Mei/Rima's Tutor Room!!!

ill teach u japanese there <3 <3

SRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE


Hai~ Thanks!
Staff Tutor
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 12/18/09

MaliceInWonderland wrote:


DramaLover519 wrote:


MaliceInWonderland wrote:


username: MaliceInWonderland
name Hannah
pls pay(2 pics and invite buddies):
which tutor?: I dont care


APPROVED//DramaLover519- Rima-chan/Mei

plz go to forums an click on Mei/Rima's Tutor Room!!!

ill teach u japanese there <3 <3

SRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE


Hai~ Thanks!


ur welcome!!!

so ill start ur japanese lesson at my tutor room!!!

but plz do the tests first!!!!
Posted 1/14/10 , edited 1/24/10
Username:IchigoxAmu
Name:Miki
Pls pay(2 pics and invite buddies)I did:D
which tutor:Anyone
Member
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 1/15/10
Username:Kawaii-jacob
name:call me light
paid
tutor:Amu94
25102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Far Far Away
Offline
Posted 1/28/10

username: LilacTwins_Paradise57
name: Saguraii and Chitouzen
pls pay(2 pics and invite buddies): sure!!
which tutor?: stichlover_hsj

Staff Tutor
1113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / someee were
Offline
Posted 1/28/10

LilacTwins_Paradise57 wrote:


username: LilacTwins_Paradise57
name: Saguraii and Chitouzen
pls pay(2 pics and invite buddies): sure!!
which tutor?: stichlover_hsj




Can u plz pay the pictures firstt??
sryy it might br just me that i cant find it so if u have already can u give me the adress or somethin??
Thnxss

After u pay them i will teach u Japanese
Plz come to a form called Yua's tutor club
and read wat it says and wat it says
thnank you
25102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Far Far Away
Offline
Posted 1/28/10

oh! we 4gt!
here and here

Staff Tutor
1113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / someee were
Offline
Posted 1/28/10

LilacTwins_Paradise57 wrote:


oh! we 4gt!
here and here



0hkk thank you
APPROVED by stichlover_hsj

plz visit my tutor room and read wat it says!
25102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Far Far Away
Offline
Posted 1/28/10


read already!!!
Member
12842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 4/27/10 , edited 4/27/10
username: Kyra926
Name: Kyra
Pls pay: Proof is in spoiler

which tutor? i dont mind! =^.^=
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.