First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Eyeshield 21: Endzone to Endzone
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Offline
Posted 11/4/09

ashtin21 wrote:

hay, when will the episodes where they are going to play in the Christmas Bowl?


well.. they don't play in the Christmas Bowl in the anime.. you have to watch it in the manga
66474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Wisconsin, USA
Offline
Posted 11/5/09
Packers will pull themselves out of their slump eventually... death to the vikings!!!
1551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / philippine island...
Offline
Posted 11/6/09

EminentFaith wrote:


ashtin21 wrote:


EminentFaith wrote:


ashtin21 wrote:

hay, when will the episodes where they are going to play in the Christmas Bowl?


Surprisingly... The anime decided to end right before the Christmas Bowl game... -_- If you want to see what happens in the Christmas Bowl and beyond read the manga, much better.


ohh, so the story resumes in the manga.........


Yep pretty much. :happy:


we dnt have such shops here where i liv, wat brand is the manga sold in? mostly we only have tokyopop and the school rumble mangas here..............
18044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 11/6/09

ashtin21 wrote:


EminentFaith wrote:


ashtin21 wrote:


EminentFaith wrote:


ashtin21 wrote:

hay, when will the episodes where they are going to play in the Christmas Bowl?


Surprisingly... The anime decided to end right before the Christmas Bowl game... -_- If you want to see what happens in the Christmas Bowl and beyond read the manga, much better.


ohh, so the story resumes in the manga.........


Yep pretty much. :happy:


we dnt have such shops here where i liv, wat brand is the manga sold in? mostly we only have tokyopop and the school rumble mangas here..............


Oh.. You don't have to buy it. Just read the scan at http://www.onemanga.com/
63096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Figure it out if...
Offline
Posted 11/6/09
im saying its going to be the vikes and saints in the nfc championship game. and then the vikes will choke like they do every year. stupid brad childress. i wish we had a good coach. still, i always hold out hope that we'll win one of these years.
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Martinique
Offline
Posted 11/8/09
Merci pour cette épisode
1190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 11/8/09
Hiruma is my favorite character. So awesome! I recently just started my own "blackmail book" but it's more of a book of random facts. I'm only on episode 30 or 40 something though.
1551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / philippine island...
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

EminentFaith wrote:


ashtin21 wrote:


EminentFaith wrote:


ashtin21 wrote:


EminentFaith wrote:


ashtin21 wrote:

hay, when will the episodes where they are going to play in the Christmas Bowl?


Surprisingly... The anime decided to end right before the Christmas Bowl game... -_- If you want to see what happens in the Christmas Bowl and beyond read the manga, much better.


ohh, so the story resumes in the manga.........


Yep pretty much. :happy:


we dnt have such shops here where i liv, wat brand is the manga sold in? mostly we only have tokyopop and the school rumble mangas here..............


Oh.. You don't have to buy it. Just read the scan at http://www.onemanga.com/


ahhaha, ok, thankz anyways
546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WA
Offline
Posted 11/10/09
they wont be showing the game in the christmas bowl( the anime eyeshield 21) it made me mad to. Unofrtunetly I don`t think they`ll ever let us see it.
251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 11/20/09
WEHRE CAN I WATCH EYESHIELD 21 EPISODE 53
6864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / crunchyroll!!!!
Offline
Posted 11/20/09
WHAT
WHY DUN THEY PUT THE CHRISTMAS BOWL IN ANIME????
im in ep 50 btww..
THAT SUKSSS!!!
NOW IM PISSED T^T
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.