First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Amu-chans Tutor Room
Students
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / IkeBukuro, Japan
Offline
Posted 12/5/09


Hai I understand sensei. I will practice more until i get it right. Do you think I am ready to move on though?
Head Tutor
3610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 12/5/09


Well, u need to learn the basic(which i mean, hiragana, katakana, dakuon, little words, e.t.c...) first before u move on, cuz then u wouldn't be able to read japanese.
GFX makers
9468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In front of my comp~
Offline
Posted 12/6/09

Amu924 wrote:



when i learned japanese, i wrote them down on my notebook and try pronouncing them while I was writing. I remembered that way. Why don't u try that? if it doesn't work, I'll give u other suggestions.


oooo i sees! ill try it but ill do it on the weekend cus school ish busy~~~
Students
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / IkeBukuro, Japan
Offline
Posted 12/12/09

Amu924 wrote:



Hmm, u got no. 1, 3, 4 right! it looks like u have some trouble with the little hiragana and katakana. As for no. 2 and 3, I didn't teach u dakuon(濁音 is letters like these:ば、で: the ones with 2 dots on them) yet so its ok for now. I'll teach u later.


It was hard for me to teach u the little katakana and hiragana so I provided a chart for u: hope its easier to understand

1. this ones the hiragana and katakana version.


2. this ones is katakana it has little letters and it also has katakana and dakuon so take a look at this one.


if u have any questions ask me
also pls put the quote in spoiler from know on(just like i do)


Ok Sensei. Now I got it. It maybe a lil shaky but I got it
Head Tutor
3610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 12/19/09
いっしょうけんめい
せっかいざん

try to change these in english roman ji

Students
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / IkeBukuro, Japan
Offline
Posted 12/21/09 , edited 12/21/09
1. Itsushiyoukennmei
2.Setsukaisann

I just hope they are right.....
Head Tutor
3610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 12/22/09
Number 1: is isshoukenmei
Number 2: sekkaizan

if u have little hiragana or katakana, its the same as having a comma in it.. for example take the word ずっと(means: from before)

it will be like: zu---comma, to
but u WON'T put the comma in the real thing so it'll be zutto.

another example せっかいざん(type of rock)
if u put a comma it will be like se....comma...kaizan
DONT put the comma then: sekkaizan

If ur unsure look at the charts i provided u!
Head Tutor
3610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 12/26/09

-iangel- wrote:


Amu924 wrote:



when i learned japanese, i wrote them down on my notebook and try pronouncing them while I was writing. I remembered that way. Why don't u try that? if it doesn't work, I'll give u other suggestions.


oooo i sees! ill try it but ill do it on the weekend cus school ish busy~~~


hey~~ did u learn the hiragana and the katakana?
Head Tutor
3610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 12/26/09

ninjagod50 wrote:

1. Itsushiyoukennmei
2.Setsukaisann

I just hope they are right.....


did u look at my post yet? cuz i explained the little hiragana and katakana for u!

GFX makers
9468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In front of my comp~
Offline
Posted 12/26/09

Amu924 wrote:


-iangel- wrote:


Amu924 wrote:



when i learned japanese, i wrote them down on my notebook and try pronouncing them while I was writing. I remembered that way. Why don't u try that? if it doesn't work, I'll give u other suggestions.


oooo i sees! ill try it but ill do it on the weekend cus school ish busy~~~


hey~~ did u learn the hiragana and the katakana?


im still learning to remember them ^^;; srys...i decided to like remember 5 at a time then when i remember it i do another five xPP...

Head Tutor
3610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 12/26/09 , edited 12/26/09


ok!! take ur time!
GFX makers
9468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In front of my comp~
Offline
Posted 12/26/09

Amu924 wrote:



ok!! take ur time!


hehes ty!! ^^ ill do my best!

Students
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / IkeBukuro, Japan
Offline
Posted 12/26/09

Amu924 wrote:


ninjagod50 wrote:

1. Itsushiyoukennmei
2.Setsukaisann

I just hope they are right.....


did u look at my post yet? cuz i explained the little hiragana and katakana for u!



Yea I did sensei. But the thing is I am getting confused. I prononced it right but why is it different than wat was on the chart?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.