First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Gundam Unicorn Long Trailer !!!
Ensign
33774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Located on the Lo...
Offline
Posted 11/5/09 , edited 11/5/09
I wonder why they should put UC trailers on any, yes...
AnY Gundam-like DVD that are out there?


Im saying that UC would avoid being so unpopular...
like it is now, in the states.
Start puttin it on other Gundam movies, shows, games, etc.
Just by opening up on "Extras" then "Trailers".
Advice.
Im helping the indstry pick up its feet.
It would help alot!
Sorry...
like to see some more of Gundam's shows on the shelf.
Selling like crazy out-of-control.


And how many masked men are there gona be in ANY Gundam?
Thas aloooot of clones!
The one lost his mind and ended up dying at the end of Seed.
Heh...
forgot the name. Is it any different in this anime?
Im curious.


Id like to see all the anime's.
A novel eh?
Prolly still going through the laws of the states if no1 can find it.
Wonder if it mite be any different from the anime...?
And speaking of animation, it looks the color came from Wing and Gundam 0080...
anywayz...
The characterization of the characters came from a Disney movie or more Ghost In The Shell.
The white robot, when it powers up, reminds me of G-Gundam's Shining Finger.
And it looks like it also came from Full Metal Panic!
Ensign
16318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Nowhere.
Offline
Posted 11/6/09
ah yeah, I see the trailer and post it the day after --> http://animatsuri.blogspot.com/2009/11/gundam-unicorn-long-pv.html

And to answer to Savage, masked men in gundam is like a singer in Macross ... or It's like an antagonist character in each anime. In gundam serie, there is in a way a masked man ... and in the last gundam serie (00) I hate the masked man in this one --> no charisma at all.

Well, in my thought, I love the retro-design and I'm confident about the animation. In an other side, I love the robot (specially Kshatriya !! haha)
Ensign
33774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Located on the Lo...
Offline
Posted 11/6/09
Amazing info!
Thank you for the net site connection!
I appreciate it!




Do you know what mechas you seen in the trailer for UC?
I still like the one that look like it came from Full Metal Panic, and the way it powers up!
Awesomeness!
Do you mind tellin me, what the name of that mecha is?
Thanks...if you can.
Captain
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 11/6/09

savage_shinobi wrote:

Amazing info!
Thank you for the net site connection!
I appreciate it!




Do you know what mechas you seen in the trailer for UC?
I still like the one that look like it came from Full Metal Panic, and the way it powers up!
Awesomeness!
Do you mind tellin me, what the name of that mecha is?
Thanks...if you can.


the same name as the unicorn title
Ensign
33774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Located on the Lo...
Offline
Posted 11/8/09 , edited 11/8/09
eh...that sounds pretty interesting!
Now...for the other Gundam names of the mechas.
or is there more than just the Unicorn?


And is the story based on some of the other Unicorn projects?
Im interested in this Unicorn anime already!
Did they make any games based and/or on of its original cast of mechas and characters?
These are the questions that prolly not asked often by many ppl...
to you or otherwise.
Im wondering and curious is all.
It seems like Gundam Unicorn is prety kewl to check out!


I do hope it comes out in the states sometime soon.
I would be a happy camper! :D
Well, unless if it doesnt, Id have to find an actual site on the net, to view such videos!
plus I will have to find the novels somewhere.
Captain
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

savage_shinobi wrote:

eh...that sounds pretty interesting!
Now...for the other Gundam names of the mechas.
or is there more than just the Unicorn?


And is the story based on some of the other Unicorn projects?
Im interested in this Unicorn anime already!
Did they make any games based and/or on of its original cast of mechas and characters?
These are the questions that prolly not asked often by many ppl...
to you or otherwise.
Im wondering and curious is all.
It seems like Gundam Unicorn is prety kewl to check out!


I do hope it comes out in the states sometime soon.
I would be a happy camper! :D
Well, unless if it doesnt, Id have to find an actual site on the net, to view such videos!
plus I will have to find the novels somewhere.


RGM-89 Jegan
* RGM-89S Stark Jegan
RGZ-95 ReZEL
RGZ-95C ReZEL Commander Type
AMS-129 Geara Zulu
MSN-06S Sinanju
NZ-666 Kshatriya

and there a black counterpartt for unicorn
Ensign
33774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Located on the Lo...
Offline
Posted 11/10/09




Well now...
thank you & thas alot of mecha in one anime!
But...
do you know the characters and their bios?
Im curious.
Is the hero like Heero from Wing?
Its ok if you dont have the bios for the characters yet.
Since it is new on the anime world industry....who knows.


Thank you for the mechas names!
ooooh...!
Can you tell the story of this Gundam Unicorn?
Captain
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 11/10/09

savage_shinobi wrote:





Well now...
thank you & thas alot of mecha in one anime!
But...
do you know the characters and their bios?
Im curious.
Is the hero like Heero from Wing?
Its ok if you dont have the bios for the characters yet.
Since it is new on the anime world industry....who knows.


Thank you for the mechas names!
ooooh...!
Can you tell the story of this Gundam Unicorn?


http://www.gundam-unicorn.net/en/index.html
Ensign
33774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Located on the Lo...
Offline
Posted 11/13/09
thank you Tsubasa.
I apprecate the site for me to look at!
I forgot...
dwelling on the Gundam Unicorn
.
Why did you get into it?
Im curious.
Captain
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 11/13/09

savage_shinobi wrote:

thank you Tsubasa.
I apprecate the site for me to look at!
I forgot...
dwelling on the Gundam Unicorn
.
Why did you get into it?
Im curious.

cause it uc lol
Ensign
33774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Located on the Lo...
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

tsubasanunicorn wrote:


savage_shinobi wrote:

thank you Tsubasa.
I apprecate the site for me to look at!
I forgot...
dwelling on the Gundam Unicorn
.
Why did you get into it?
Im curious.

cause it uc lol

riiiight....
ANYways...
well dwelling on the subject, what do you think of the characters of Gundam Unicorn?
What are your views on it so far?
Captain
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

savage_shinobi wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


savage_shinobi wrote:

thank you Tsubasa.
I apprecate the site for me to look at!
I forgot...
dwelling on the Gundam Unicorn
.
Why did you get into it?
Im curious.

cause it uc lol

riiiight....
ANYways...
well dwelling on the subject, what do you think of the characters of Gundam Unicorn?
What are your views on it so far?


will just have to find out once it appears and you have to finish the rest of the uc series to understand unicorn
Ensign
33774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Located on the Lo...
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

tsubasanunicorn wrote:


savage_shinobi wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


savage_shinobi wrote:

thank you Tsubasa.
I apprecate the site for me to look at!
I forgot...
dwelling on the Gundam Unicorn
.
Why did you get into it?
Im curious.

cause it uc lol

riiiight....
ANYways...
well dwelling on the subject, what do you think of the characters of Gundam Unicorn?
What are your views on it so far?


will just have to find out once it appears and you have to finish the rest of the uc series to understand unicorn

thas kewl then.
is IGLOO part of the Unicorn series or is it another anime?
I guess I do have to find out the patient robotic anime way.
so...
what did the trailer look like to you?
Captain
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

savage_shinobi wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


savage_shinobi wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


savage_shinobi wrote:

thank you Tsubasa.
I apprecate the site for me to look at!
I forgot...
dwelling on the Gundam Unicorn
.
Why did you get into it?
Im curious.

cause it uc lol

riiiight....
ANYways...
well dwelling on the subject, what do you think of the characters of Gundam Unicorn?
What are your views on it so far?


will just have to find out once it appears and you have to finish the rest of the uc series to understand unicorn

thas kewl then.
is IGLOO part of the Unicorn series or is it another anime?
I guess I do have to find out the patient robotic anime way.
so...
what did the trailer look like to you?


igloo is part of the uc timeline but its on the 1 year war story not in unicorn
Ensign
33774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Located on the Lo...
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

tsubasanunicorn wrote:


savage_shinobi wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


savage_shinobi wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


savage_shinobi wrote:

thank you Tsubasa.
I apprecate the site for me to look at!
I forgot...
dwelling on the Gundam Unicorn
.
Why did you get into it?
Im curious.

cause it uc lol

riiiight....
ANYways...
well dwelling on the subject, what do you think of the characters of Gundam Unicorn?
What are your views on it so far?


will just have to find out once it appears and you have to finish the rest of the uc series to understand unicorn

thas kewl then.
is IGLOO part of the Unicorn series or is it another anime?
I guess I do have to find out the patient robotic anime way.
so...
what did the trailer look like to you?


igloo is part of the uc timeline but its on the 1 year war story not in unicorn

well now, that sounds interesting!
what do you think of the characters in Unicorn so far?
incuding the connections of UC?
Id like to know the opinion of you, being a major fan of the Unicorn series!
And on top of that, its almost like Robotech-type series....being written in different ova's and so forth.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.