First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Gundam Unicorn Long Trailer !!!
Ensign
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 11/30/09
Whoa... nice!!! Gundam Unicorn OVA, Gundam 00 Movie, and Gundam Seed Destiny movie... so many things to look forward to!
Ensign
33774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Located on the Lo...
Offline
Posted 12/1/09

tsubasanunicorn wrote:


savage_shinobi wrote:

ok...i thought it was him...
like the masked dude in Seed, before he died.
How many clones will there be in Unicorn?
That'll be a hard question for ya!


just 1


well, thats ok then.
I there anything else that you left out of Unicorn movie?
I was wonderin.
What we are anticipating.
like a spoiler...sort of.
like other characters and such that wil be in it.
like biographies of the characters, almost all of them.
if you can.
or...
even want to.
Captain
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 12/1/09

savage_shinobi wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


savage_shinobi wrote:

ok...i thought it was him...
like the masked dude in Seed, before he died.
How many clones will there be in Unicorn?
That'll be a hard question for ya!


just 1


well, thats ok then.
I there anything else that you left out of Unicorn movie?
I was wonderin.
What we are anticipating.
like a spoiler...sort of.
like other characters and such that wil be in it.
like biographies of the characters, almost all of them.
if you can.
or...
even want to.


the only spoilers i can think of is the novel
Posted 12/3/09
Is this a sequel to any of the Gundam series? Cause I havn't watched any of them acutally! Awesome artwork by the way..
Captain
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 12/3/09

Dawn-of-Sorrow wrote:

Is this a sequel to any of the Gundam series? Cause I havn't watched any of them acutally! Awesome artwork by the way..


sequal to the uc gundam series aka te first gundam series and first real robot anime series lol
Posted 12/3/09

tsubasanunicorn wrote:


Dawn-of-Sorrow wrote:

Is this a sequel to any of the Gundam series? Cause I havn't watched any of them acutally! Awesome artwork by the way..


sequal to the uc gundam series aka te first gundam series and first real robot anime series lol


LOL I feel dumb here XD I will watch it when it's out anyway, just love the robot art :3
Captain
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 12/3/09

Dawn-of-Sorrow wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


Dawn-of-Sorrow wrote:

Is this a sequel to any of the Gundam series? Cause I havn't watched any of them acutally! Awesome artwork by the way..


sequal to the uc gundam series aka te first gundam series and first real robot anime series lol


LOL I feel dumb here XD I will watch it when it's out anyway, just love the robot art :3


but you need watch the entire uc series to finish the uc series to understand unicorn here are the titles
Mobile Suit Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam MS IGLOO
Mobile Suit Gundam MS IGLOO 2: Gravity Front
Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team
Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
Mobile Suit Gundam F91
Mobile Suit Victory Gundam
Posted 12/3/09

tsubasanunicorn wrote:


Dawn-of-Sorrow wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


Dawn-of-Sorrow wrote:

Is this a sequel to any of the Gundam series? Cause I havn't watched any of them acutally! Awesome artwork by the way..


sequal to the uc gundam series aka te first gundam series and first real robot anime series lol


LOL I feel dumb here XD I will watch it when it's out anyway, just love the robot art :3


but you need watch the entire uc series to finish the uc series to understand unicorn here are the titles
Mobile Suit Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam MS IGLOO
Mobile Suit Gundam MS IGLOO 2: Gravity Front
Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team
Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
Mobile Suit Gundam F91
Mobile Suit Victory Gundam


Wow that's alot!
Thanks for the info and titles my friend, I appriciate your help
Posted 12/9/09
it looks really good i cant wait until it comes out
Captain
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 12/9/09

zeroman wrote:

it looks really good i cant wait until it comes out


but you need to finish the rest of the uc gundam series to understand unicorn
Posted 12/9/09
i did that a long time ago lol
Ensign
2240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / my house
Offline
Posted 12/12/09
Sounds like a good anime.It's similar to another anime, yet this looks better.
Ensign
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / idk
Offline
Posted 12/12/09
cant wait to watch it
Captain
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 12/12/09

fullmetalpunk78 wrote:

cant wait to watch it


but you have to finish the entire uc gundam series aka the first real robot anime series to understand unicorn
Ensign
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / idk
Offline
Posted 12/12/09
well i also remeber seein sumthin about gundam wars i saw it in a lil booklet that was inside one of my gundam games i think it was psp gundam vs gundam
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.