First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Requests!!~
minions :D
22006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/5/09

caicai143 wrote:

mod requesting: xxRaawr
picture (spoiler):

what u want written: caicai143
size: tin and tall


hope u like xo
minions :D
22006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/5/09

LenaIeeXAllen wrote:

Avatar Request:
mod requesting: xxRaawr
picture (spoiler):

what u want written: LenaleeXAllen, HanKyung, Super Junior<3
size: Short & Thin.


sorry it looks SUPER weird X_X omg im sorry xo hope it looks okay X_X
Posted 11/5/09

xxRaawr wrote:


LenaIeeXAllen wrote:

Avatar Request:
mod requesting: xxRaawr
picture (spoiler):

what u want written: LenaleeXAllen, HanKyung, Super Junior<3
size: Short & Thin.


sorry it looks SUPER weird X_X omg im sorry xo hope it looks okay X_X


nah, its looks awesome just abit fat ><"
anywae, arigato[:
Posted 11/5/09
Avatar Request:
mod requesting: xxRaawr
picture (spoiler):

what u want written: xDeaddOllsx
size: Thin & Short
Posted 11/5/09 , edited 11/6/09
req cancled~
minions :D
37309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / world w/out stran...
Offline
Posted 11/5/09
mod requesting: xxRaawr
picture (spoiler):

what u want written: caicai143
size: tin and tall
minions :D
22006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/6/09

xDeaddOllsx wrote:

Avatar Request:
mod requesting: xxRaawr
picture (spoiler):

what u want written: xDeaddOllsx
size: Thin & Short


sorry but uhmm do u want both girls in or just one? (if one which girl XD)
minions :D
22006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/6/09

caicai143 wrote:

mod requesting: xxRaawr
picture (spoiler):

what u want written: caicai143
size: tin and tall


here sorry it looks so weird.. its like all blank and so yellow at the top o_o
minions :D
37309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / world w/out stran...
Offline
Posted 11/6/09

xxRaawr wrote:


caicai143 wrote:

mod requesting: xxRaawr
picture (spoiler):

what u want written: caicai143
size: tin and tall


here sorry it looks so weird.. its like all blank and so yellow at the top o_o


thanks !! its kinda yellowish !! but i like it !! thanks a lot again !!
minions :D
37309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / world w/out stran...
Offline
Posted 11/6/09
mod requesting: xxRaawr
picture (spoiler):

what u want written: caicai143
size: tin and tall
Posted 11/6/09 , edited 11/6/09

xxRaawr wrote:


xDeaddOllsx wrote:

Avatar Request:
mod requesting: xxRaawr
picture (spoiler):

what u want written: xDeaddOllsx
size: Thin & Short


sorry but uhmm do u want both girls in or just one? (if one which girl XD)


both.
minions :D
22006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/7/09

xDeaddOllsx wrote:


xxRaawr wrote:


xDeaddOllsx wrote:

Avatar Request:
mod requesting: xxRaawr
picture (spoiler):

what u want written: xDeaddOllsx
size: Thin & Short


sorry but uhmm do u want both girls in or just one? (if one which girl XD)


both.


sorry for ur wait X_X sorry it looks kinda weird xo i wasnt rly sure how i shud put them together o_O
Posted 11/8/09


ouh no its okay, i love it .
I'll try to use it after my current avii[:
Thank you!<3
16636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

xxRaawr wrote:

darn u brenda -wants one too- XDD lols :3

i think you skipped my request ;0
rawr o-o
21527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Stalking SHINee ♥ C;
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

teardroppss wrote:



*squeezing life outta pic* :3


sorry for the wait >< plz tell me if yu want me to change anything ><
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.