First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Profile GFX Request
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 11/2/09

Rules

* Only 1 request per day (Otherwise we'll delete your requests)
* Be patient, don't rush us!
* Give high quality, and don't give the picture too small!
* No manga pictures (black/white)
* Don't post any other requests here except for Profile GFX Request!
* NO chatting!
* No Spamming
!



Sample of Profile GFX

Somebody might not know what is Profile GFX is, so I just put a sample here!



Fill in this form if you want to request

1. Picture (Not too small, high quality)
2. Size:
3. Decorations:
4. Words:
5. Mod? [Who do you want to made your graphic?]:
Member
1503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In The Wind with...
Offline
Posted 11/5/09 , edited 11/8/09
1.


can this one be like a extra pic on the profile?

2. size: like the exampple or surprize me :)

3.decorations- whatever looks great on it but could you like put pics of amu's charter chanags not the transformations and her friends and ikuto and stuff

4. likes- cookies friends, anime crunchyroll FOOD and ME
hates; cookie stealers, food stealers, hobos, my spanish teaacher, my princpal, and boring people>:O
info: username jokeramuhinamaru
name: amu
age: 14
lives:.....*cough* *cough* stalker

rules: #1 PLEASE IF YOU ARE WERIDED OUT OR AFRID OF ...somw-what- random peopl TURN AWAY FROM THIS PAGE >:D
2. be crazy
3. dont tell me or other ppl what to do
4. [optional] join the groups im in please
5. add me ;D
6. go to slepp zzzzzz

TAHNKS FOR VISTING
[and you can add anything extra to spaz it up or something]

5.mod...um wings-of-graphic or the best GFX maker :D



Creator
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/6/09

JokerAmuHinamaru wrote:

1.


can this one be like a extra pic on the profile?

2. size: like the exampple or surprize me :)

3.decorations- whatever looks great on it but could you like put pics of amu's charter chanags not the transformations and her friends and ikuto and stuff

4. likes- cookies friends, anime crunchyroll FOOD and ME
hates; cookie stealers, food stealers, hobos, my spanish teaacher, my princpal, and boring people>:O
info: username jokeramuhinamaru
name: amu
age: 14
lives:.....*cough* *cough* stalker

rules: #1 PLEASE IF YOU ARE WERIDED OUT OR AFRID OF ...somw-what- random peopl TURN AWAY FROM THIS PAGE >:D
2. be crazy
3. dont tell me or other ppl what to do
4. [optional] join the groups im in please
5. add me ;D
6. go to slepp zzzzzz

TAHNKS FOR VISTING
[and you can add anything extra to spaz it up or something]

5.mod...um wings-of-graphic or the best GFX maker :D
Pending




So do You mean only The character of Amu and not her friends and no transformations Images?
Creator
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/6/09
DONE


Hope I did it right...
Member
1503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In The Wind with...
Offline
Posted 11/6/09

Wings-Of-Graphic wrote:

DONE


Hope I did it right...


DONT WORRY ITS GREAT
;D
Posted 11/9/09 , edited 11/15/09
1. Picture (Not too small, high quality):

2. Size: The size that will surprise me! ;3
3. Decorations:Anything that is cute :3
4. Words:
D.M.A Rules:
1. Always respect everyone in the groups especially and Moderators and Creator
2. Don't steal other people's drawings and artworks.
3. No Flaming, Bashing and Vulgar language.
4. Do not make any threads without permission from the Creator or Co-Creator.
5. Always be patient while we're doing your requests.
6. Most importantly, Always have Fun!

5. Mod? [Who do you want to made your graphic?]:Wings-Of-Graphic
321000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/15/09 , edited 11/15/09
1. Picture (Not too small, high quality)



2. Size: profile size
3. Decorations: you decide
4. Words:

Welcome to my profile

About me :

Username: Katarzynassj4
Name : Kasia-chan
D.O.B : 23 March
Likes:
-Anime and Manga
-Anime opening
-Sleeping
-Chatting with friends
-Star
-Crunchyroll
Dislike:
-Annoying people
-Ugly words

Favorite Buddies :
-edrosik
-edytka
-sakiuchiha
-krisandrachen

Favorite Groups:
-Zombie-Loan Fan Club
-Pandora Hearts Fanclub
-Manga Palette
-Meikiyu Entertainment

10 Favorite Anime :

1.Dragon Ball,Z,GT
2. Naruto Shippuuden
3. Bleach
4. Shugo Chara
5.La Corda D'Oro
6.Ouran High School Host Club
7.Pandora Hearts
8.Code Geass
9.Saiunkoku Monogatari
10.Vampire Knight

10 Favorite Manga :

1.Koichou Wa Mais-sama
2.Barajou No Kiss
3.Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu
4. Moe Kare
5.Switch Girl
6.Harem Lodge
7.Yuki No Kuni kara
8.Ai To Himegoto
9.Shugo Chara
10.Gokuaku Drop

Thanks for visiting my profile


5. Mod? [Who do you want to made your graphic?]: Wings-Of-Graphic
Creator
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/15/09 , edited 11/15/09

elo- wrote:

1. Picture (Not too small, high quality):

2. Size: The size that will surprise me! ;3
3. Decorations:Anything that is cute :3
4. Words:
D.M.A Rules:
1. Always respect everyone in the groups especially and Moderators and Creator
2. Don't steal other people's drawings and artworks.
3. No Flaming, Bashing and Vulgar language.
4. Do not make any threads without permission from the Creator or Co-Creator.
5. Always be patient while we're doing your requests.
6. Most importantly, Always have Fun!

5. Mod? [Who do you want to made your graphic?]:Wings-Of-Graphic




Posted 11/15/09

Thanks so much for your hard work on this! Its really amazing!
Member
8501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Next To You
Offline
Posted 11/26/09 , edited 12/2/09
1.


2.Profile size

3:anything cute ,colorful

4.About Me:
Name:melanie or Mel-mel
age:13 and 2/4 XD
Grade:8th
"Buddy Me Please Im a Nice person :D"
"Im Very energetic but i get bored easily but im very hyper , im a nice girl u can talk and trust"
Likes:
Anime
Manga
Strawberries
Sports
Laughing

Dislikes:
Jerks
Show offs
Meanies

Fave Anime:
Hetalia axis powers
Ouran High School Host Club
Gravitation
Loveless
Lovely Complex
Vampire Knight
Shugo Chara

Fave Manga:
Loveless
Koko ni iru yo
Vampire Knight
Dengeki Daisy
Shugo Chara
Skip Beat

Thank You For coming
5.Mod? Anyone
Graphic Moderator
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 12/3/09


here ya go .) hop it's fine! this is my first Profile Gfx Request. . .

Member
8501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Next To You
Offline
Posted 12/3/09
Ohmgee thank u :3 its soo cuteee !!!!!!!! U did a good job if its ur fist time i love it :DD
Graphic Moderator
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 12/4/09

mel-mel4ever wrote:

Ohmgee thank u :3 its soo cuteee !!!!!!!! U did a good job if its ur fist time i love it :DD


heh thx ^ ^ i'm glad !! xD
Posted 12/18/09 , edited 1/9/10

Graphic Moderator
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 1/9/10


here ya go! VERY SORRY 4 too late > <

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.