Post Reply Userbar / Fanbar Requests
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 11/2/09

Rules

* Only 1 request per day (Otherwise we'll delete your requests)
* Be patient, don't rush us!
* Give high quality, and don't give the picture too small!
* No manga pictures (black/white)
* Don't post any other requests here except for Userbar Request!
* NO chatting!
* No Spamming
!



Sample of Userbar

Somebody might not know what is userbar so I just put a sample here!



Fill in this form if you want to request

1. Picture (Not too small, high quality)
2. Size: [If there is 2 or more than 2 characters, tell us which one you want!]
3. Decorations:
4. Words:
5. Mod? [Who do you want to made your graphic?]:
Member
7315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/2/09
1. Picture pls use either of the 2 pictures!

2. Size: just the same size with the sample you've given!
3. Decorations: up to u!
4. Words: hikauro890~Shekinah
5. Mod? [Who do you want to made your graphic?]: Samurai_princess

arigatou guzaimasu!
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 11/3/09

hikauro890 wrote:

1. Picture pls use either of the 2 pictures!

2. Size: just the same size with the sample you've given!
3. Decorations: up to u!
4. Words: hikauro890~Shekinah
5. Mod? [Who do you want to made your graphic?]: Samurai_princess

arigatou guzaimasu!


DONE!
Here you go, hope you like it~

The second pictures was low quality so I used the first pictures~ ^^
Member
7315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/3/09 , edited 11/3/09


thank u very much! I like it!
Member
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 11/12/09
1. Picture (Not too small, high quality)

2. Size: [If there is 2 or more than 2 characters, tell us which one you want!]up to you
3. Decorations:go with the style
4. Words:littlestella
5. Mod? [Who do you want to made your graphic?]: anyone
plz put effects !!
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 11/14/09

littlestella wrote:

1. Picture (Not too small, high quality)

2. Size: [If there is 2 or more than 2 characters, tell us which one you want!]up to you
3. Decorations:go with the style
4. Words:littlestella
5. Mod? [Who do you want to made your graphic?]: anyone
plz put effects !!


DONE!

Hope u like it~

Member
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 11/14/09

Samurai_princess wrote:


littlestella wrote:

1. Picture (Not too small, high quality)

2. Size: [If there is 2 or more than 2 characters, tell us which one you want!]up to you
3. Decorations:go with the style
4. Words:littlestella
5. Mod? [Who do you want to made your graphic?]: anyone
plz put effects !!


DONE!

Hope u like it~



thnks you !!
64010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Inside a cheese h...
Offline
Posted 11/15/09 , edited 12/11/09
1. Picture (Not too small, high quality)

2. Size: [If there is 2 or more than 2 characters, tell us which one you want!] up to you?
3. Decorations: up to you
4. Words: kimmie38 = Kimmie
5. Mod? [Who do you want to made your graphic?]: anyone
Posted 11/18/09
1. Picture (Not too small, high quality:

Girls:

Boys:

2. Size: [If there is 2 or more than 2 characters, tell us which one you want!]up to you please! :3
3. Decorations:Anything that looks cute for the girls picture n something nice for the boys one as well~
4. Words: Moderator // Drawing Manga Art
5. Mod? [Who do you want to made your graphic?]: Wings-Of-Graphic

P.s: Please choose a suitable picture for both userbars please :3
Member
13440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ONE PROUD SHAWOL!
Offline
Posted 12/5/09 , edited 12/11/09
1. Picture (Not too small, high quality)

2. Size: [If there is 2 or more than 2 characters, tell us which one you want!]its only one person
3. Decorations:any
4. Words:i love you thats what you neeed to uderstand,miikan
5. Mod? [Who do you want to made your graphic?]: any
Graphic Moderator
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 12/17/09

kimmie38 wrote:

1. Picture (Not too small, high quality)

2. Size: [If there is 2 or more than 2 characters, tell us which one you want!] up to you?
3. Decorations: up to you
4. Words: kimmie38 = Kimmie
5. Mod? [Who do you want to made your graphic?]: anyone


..lol here it's i'm sorry 4 too late lol..i don't really can to userbars..so i thought that someone of mods will do ur request..so i'm, sorry if it's bad. . .


Graphic Moderator
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 12/17/09

amu-chii wrote:

1. Picture (Not too small, high quality)

2. Size: [If there is 2 or more than 2 characters, tell us which one you want!]its only one person
3. Decorations:any
4. Words:i love you thats what you neeed to uderstand,miikan
5. Mod? [Who do you want to made your graphic?]: any


here ya go..srry fr too late..and it's lol a lil bigger that other userbars..i'm srry..i had to write muchz lol > >


64010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Inside a cheese h...
Offline
Posted 12/18/09

Doina-Cezara wrote:


kimmie38 wrote:

1. Picture (Not too small, high quality)

2. Size: [If there is 2 or more than 2 characters, tell us which one you want!] up to you?
3. Decorations: up to you
4. Words: kimmie38 = Kimmie
5. Mod? [Who do you want to made your graphic?]: anyone


..lol here it's i'm sorry 4 too late lol..i don't really can to userbars..so i thought that someone of mods will do ur request..so i'm, sorry if it's bad. . .




It's great! I really like it, you did a great job! And it's alright, better late then never
Posted 5/7/10 , edited 5/7/10
1. Picture (Not too small, high quality)

2. Size: userbar size
3. Decorations: u choose
4. Words: Aya-chii / Sexy_Ninja
5. Mod Anyone

You must be logged in to post.