Post Reply Banner Requests!
Member
22006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/3/09


mod:
pic:
text:
designs:
size:
116645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Next to Tsuna ;P...
Offline
Posted 11/3/09 , edited 11/3/09
xxRawrr
mod:
pic:

text: Attention: 50% quitting Crunchyroll . From Jennyzhen112
designs:any
size:like an banner size
74393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/4/09 , edited 11/5/09
mod:anyone
pic:

if that doesnt work then here's this:

text: Extras
designs:anything
size: banner size

---- xxraawr - jeannie :3
Moderator!
21527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Stalking SHINee ♥ C;
Offline
Posted 11/4/09

jennyzhen112 wrote:

xxRawrr
mod:
pic:

text: Attention: 50% quitting Crunchyroll . From Jennyzhen112
designs:any
size:like an banner size


please tell me if u want me to fix anything >< and sorry that its plain T_T
116645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Next to Tsuna ;P...
Offline
Posted 11/4/09

xxRawrr wrote:


jennyzhen112 wrote:

xxRawrr
mod:
pic:

text: Attention: 50% quitting Crunchyroll . From Jennyzhen112
designs:any
size:like an banner size


please tell me if u want me to fix anything >< and sorry that its plain T_T


thank you very much it was awesome
Member
22006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/5/09

bluetiger04 wrote:

mod:anyone
pic:

if that doesnt work then here's this:

text: Extras
designs:anything
size: banner size

---- xxraawr - jeannie :3


here u go hope u like sorry it looks funny ish :3
74393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/9/09

xxRaawr wrote:


bluetiger04 wrote:

mod:anyone
pic:

if that doesnt work then here's this:

text: Extras
designs:anything
size: banner size

---- xxraawr - jeannie :3


here u go hope u like sorry it looks funny ish :3


thanks again u are amazing ^ ^
Member
321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/3/09

xxRaawr wrote:





Mod: Any1
Pic:

Text: Thx for stopping by
designs: Laserbeams and Scanlines
Size:around 408x304

Member
22006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/4/09

UnknownZombie wrote:


xxRaawr wrote:





Mod: Any1
Pic:

Text: Thx for stopping by
designs: Laserbeams and Scanlines
Size:around 408x304


here u go.. sorry it looks kidna weird o-o

Member
321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/6/09

xxRaawr wrote:





Member
50300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Always near my tw...
Offline
Posted 1/1/10
mod: an
pic:

text: Welcome to amuami's Profile
designs: any
size: bannar size
10064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/10 , edited 7/14/10
-
68350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / R.I.P
Offline
Posted 1/13/10
wait wait , is a banner similar to a profile request? if so ... Here it goes xD

mod: Anyone that is free.
pic:

text:



designs: Something that boys like :P
size:Tall and thin
90179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 2/5/10

xxRaawr wrote:



mod:dont mind
pic:

text:
wellcome to my profile
suport me
thz 4 visting
designs:dont know
size:dont mind


You must be logged in to post.