First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ♥M♥O♥D♥ Application
Posted 11/3/09

darkdevil225 wrote:


PrincessMTK4 wrote:


darkdevil225 wrote:

tell me ur username,nickname,examples of wat u can do,will u stay active


Username-Princessmtk4
Name-Annie
Activeness-Everyday
Examples- http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/PrincessMTK4#s=/user/PrincessMTK4/pages%3Fextra_param%3D49746


:excl:APPROVED:excl:


thanks alot
Posted 11/3/09
Username-lover_lovers_girl
name-zen
Activeness-Everyday
Examples-aviis and page
Creator
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dont know!!
Offline
Posted 11/3/09

lover_lovers_girl wrote:

Username-lover_lovers_girl
name-zen
Activeness-Everyday
Examples-aviis and page


APPROVED
Moderator
22239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Asia
Offline
Posted 11/4/09
Username : Animelovers08
Name : Nagi
Activeness : usually everyday
Examples : http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Animelovers08/pages/My-Works
Creator
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dont know!!
Offline
Posted 11/4/09

Animelovers08 wrote:

Username : Animelovers08
Name : Nagi
Activeness : usually everyday
Examples : http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Animelovers08/pages/My-Works


APPROVED
Posted 11/4/09
ummmm.... but i'm still a member >.<
Moderator
22239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Asia
Offline
Posted 11/4/09

darkdevil225 wrote:


Animelovers08 wrote:

Username : Animelovers08
Name : Nagi
Activeness : usually everyday
Examples : http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Animelovers08/pages/My-Works


APPROVED


thx, but it still says dat im a member -_O
Creator
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dont know!!
Offline
Posted 11/4/09

Animelovers08 wrote:


darkdevil225 wrote:


Animelovers08 wrote:

Username : Animelovers08
Name : Nagi
Activeness : usually everyday
Examples : http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Animelovers08/pages/My-Works


APPROVED


thx, but it still says dat im a member -_O


no i changed it
Creator
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dont know!!
Offline
Posted 11/4/09

lover_lovers_girl wrote:

ummmm.... but i'm still a member >.<


nope i changed it
Moderator
22239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Asia
Offline
Posted 11/4/09

darkdevil225 wrote:


Animelovers08 wrote:


darkdevil225 wrote:


Animelovers08 wrote:

Username : Animelovers08
Name : Nagi
Activeness : usually everyday
Examples : http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Animelovers08/pages/My-Works


APPROVED


thx, but it still says dat im a member -_O


no i changed it


you just change it xD
Posted 11/4/09

darkdevil225 wrote:


lover_lovers_girl wrote:

ummmm.... but i'm still a member >.<


nope i changed it



ok thx ^^

Posted 11/8/09



Username: -kousablossom-
Name: Kara or Kousa
I can: Make aviis, support icons, and banners.
Examples:
Creator
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dont know!!
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

-kousablossom- wrote:




Username: -kousablossom-
Name: Kara or Kousa
I can: Make aviis, support icons, and banners.
Examples:


APPROVED
Posted 11/8/09

darkdevil225 wrote:


-kousablossom- wrote:




Username: -kousablossom-
Name: Kara or Kousa
I can: Make aviis, support icons, and banners.
Examples:


APPROVED


WHOOT~! Can I make an icon request forum? And a page to put up exsamples?

Creator
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dont know!!
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

-kousablossom- wrote:


darkdevil225 wrote:


-kousablossom- wrote:




Username: -kousablossom-
Name: Kara or Kousa
I can: Make aviis, support icons, and banners.
Examples:


APPROVED


WHOOT~! Can I make an icon request forum? And a page to put up exsamples?



sure u dont need 2 ask me
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.