First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Over-rated anime couples.
239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 11/4/09
Naruto and sasuke! I mean what the hell?
And Sakura and Sasuke.
Absolutely Hate sakura lol.
67345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Glendale, AZ
Offline
Posted 11/4/09
Any stupid yaoi and yuri pairings. Incest pairings can be overrated. Oh, let's not forget the stupidity that is crack pairings.
1140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/4/09
Naruto and Sakura
she was in love wit sasuke now he's gone rogue she starts the like naruto wtf?
and especially Yuuki & Kaname -.-
one i dislike kaname
two i find nothing cute about them. they even look the same...
3312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In hell...come jo...
Offline
Posted 11/4/09

bobapearl wrote:

kaname and yuuki from vampire knight...they are totally not cute! zero and yuuki are better!


I think so too. Kaname always acts like he has a stick up his you know where.
Posted 11/4/09
mutha fukin ash n pikachu
31147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/4/09

SakuraHigurashi wrote:


bobapearl wrote:

kaname and yuuki from vampire knight...they are totally not cute! zero and yuuki are better!


I think so too. Kaname always acts like he has a stick up his you know where.


LMAO! you are so awesome!
3312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In hell...come jo...
Offline
Posted 11/5/09

bobapearl wrote:


SakuraHigurashi wrote:


bobapearl wrote:

kaname and yuuki from vampire knight...they are totally not cute! zero and yuuki are better!


I think so too. Kaname always acts like he has a stick up his you know where.


LMAO! you are so awesome!


Lol thank you XD
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/5/09
straight from the heart

ROY X RIZA FROM FMA

SO OVERRATED
7133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/5/09
Amuto-really way over the top overrated~!
YuukiXZero-bbboooooo~!
1451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Vancouver, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/5/09 , edited 11/5/09
Amuto and Reborn yaoi pairings. well any yaoi pairings actually
603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 11/6/09
amuto
473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Punching YOU
Offline
Posted 11/6/09

AZNMAMiiEx wrote:

straight from the heart

ROY X RIZA FROM FMA

SO OVERRATED


Funny, I find it underrated. Elric!Cest is even more overrated imo . Of course, it's all entirely my opinion; 'cause I like Roy/Riza .

Anyway...

Amuto, SasuSaku, and the likes. Yuck!
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / usa
Offline
Posted 11/8/09
Amu and Ikuto
525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Goergia
Offline
Posted 11/8/09
Athrun and Cagalli cause they are on different side of the war and fght each other constntly

225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/8/09
Sakura x Syaoran.
L x Light. o__o
Pretty much any non-canon/crack Death Note pairing.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.