Post Reply What r u?
Headmaster
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/09
Username:
name:
what r u:
Position:
r u active:
promise u will be active:



Headmaster
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/09
Username: lovelyevil_queen
name: Lydia
what r u: vampire
Position:creator
r u active:yes
promise u will be active:yes



co-headmaster
1503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In The Wind with...
Offline
Posted 11/3/09
^^^ same as you too lazy to retype all now lol
except
name-amu
username-jokeramuhinamaru
Headmaster
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/09

JokerAmuHinamaru wrote:

^^^ same as you too lazy to retype all now lol
except
name-amu
username-jokeramuhinamaru


the group need to know what r u
co-headmaster
1503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In The Wind with...
Offline
Posted 11/3/09

lovelyevil_queen wrote:


JokerAmuHinamaru wrote:

^^^ same as you too lazy to retype all now lol
except
name-amu
username-jokeramuhinamaru


the group need to know what r u


OH
ummm
errrrrr
pureblood vampie but in day is evil-ish human
Headmaster
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/09

JokerAmuHinamaru wrote:


lovelyevil_queen wrote:


JokerAmuHinamaru wrote:

^^^ same as you too lazy to retype all now lol
except
name-amu
username-jokeramuhinamaru


the group need to know what r u


OH
ummm
errrrrr
pureblood vampie but in day is evil-ish human


ok
6446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/09
Username: alice542
name: alice
what r u: purelood vampire
Position: mod
r u active: yes
promise u will be active: of coures


2083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/4/09
Username: smileyrose
name: rosie
what r u: vampire
Position: mod?
r u active: yep
promise u will be active: of course ^^
Night Class President
5308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Romania
Offline
Posted 11/9/09
Username:angel-teo-chan
name:Maya
what r u:the second descended of the first Vampire
r u active:Yes
promise u will be active:Yes i promise

27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/20/09
Username: Mermaid-Rina
name: Mizuki
what r u: vampire
Position: student?
r u active: yesh
promise u will be active: yesh
co-headmaster
2933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/24/09
Username:Kiriri_56
name:Midnight
what r u: Crow demon 3rd geration roility
Position:MOD
r u active:yes
promise u will be active:yes
I will come as much as posible
You must be logged in to post.