First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Sinister Kingdom2 rp
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The interent!
Offline
Posted 12/22/09
Choas looked more confused then ever. The kid hid behind Amelia, as if he did not want her to go.

Choas- Hey! Where are you going? You can't just leave us with no explanation?! Right now this kid needs you, if you go, he won't be able to survive. He needs you. And whats with this ceremony stuff, your the only Dutchess around here.
Posted 12/23/09

ericdragoon wrote:

Choas looked more confused then ever. The kid hid behind Amelia, as if he did not want her to go.

Choas- Hey! Where are you going? You can't just leave us with no explanation?! Right now this kid needs you, if you go, he won't be able to survive. He needs you. And whats with this ceremony stuff, your the only Dutchess around here.


Amelia looked at him and she looked into his eyes. "There's something that I have to do. If some one is willing to help you take it. You can take care of the kid while I'm gone. I need to go. I have unfinished buisness." She began to walk away once more. The pain and sorrow she felt grew each step. She was raised there. She was found on the streets. She remained loyal to the people. But now she felt like she was betraying them. But this is something she had to do.

33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The interent!
Offline
Posted 1/19/10
Choas looked on as Amelia walked away. The kid then ran out to her, wanting her to stay with him more then anything else. Choas ran after him to catch him. He got away and hugged Amelia tightly so she would not leave.

Choas- Come on kid, I'm hurting too, you think I want to see one of my own kind leave us without saying a word. We need to be strong.
Posted 1/26/10

ericdragoon wrote:

Choas looked on as Amelia walked away. The kid then ran out to her, wanting her to stay with him more then anything else. Choas ran after him to catch him. He got away and hugged Amelia tightly so she would not leave.

Choas- Come on kid, I'm hurting too, you think I want to see one of my own kind leave us without saying a word. We need to be strong.


"I'll be back." she said to the kid then muttered a weak, "hopefully." She began to walk away again.

33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The interent!
Offline
Posted 1/26/10
Choas took out a necklance from his pocket and handed it to Amelia. It was silver and had to demon wings on the side os a black stone.

Choas- Take this, it will make sure you come back to the kid. I wait for ya return. I hope the elders don't throw a fit at me for letting you go?
Posted 3/12/10

ericdragoon wrote:

Choas took out a necklance from his pocket and handed it to Amelia. It was silver and had to demon wings on the side os a black stone.

Choas- Take this, it will make sure you come back to the kid. I wait for ya return. I hope the elders don't throw a fit at me for letting you go?



Amelia grabbed the necklace from his hands. "Thank you." She put it on and began to walk away once more. "I might be back later to get a few supplies."
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The interent!
Offline
Posted 4/13/10
Choas watched as she walked off into the distance. He then turned back towards home. " Hope you'll come back for the kid's sake. He's really tore up over you leaving him. Well, all I can do is do my duty and help out whenever I can." Once he made it back he ran into the boy's caretaker, who said he was sleeping. "I see." Choas then went to his room and sank in a chair.He looked up at the ceiling and wonder what would happen next.
Posted 4/29/10


Amelia thought and thought. She didn't know she would come back.......alive....

33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The interent!
Offline
Posted 4/30/10



Choas felt a stinging pain in his head. He felt dizzy and feel to his knees. "What the hell was that? Come back..... alive....." Choas wonder why those words appear in his head. A chill went down his spine as he looked out his window and into the distance. He took a deep breathe and got a bag ready with some equipment. "I know you'll be piss when you find me comming for ya, but my duty is to make sure you come back alive, so thats what I'm going to do." Choas then jumped out from the window and landed on his feet and ran forward to find Amelia as fast as possible.
Posted 5/1/10

ericdragoon wrote:




Choas felt a stinging pain in his head. He felt dizzy and feel to his knees. "What the hell was that? Come back..... alive....." Choas wonder why those words appear in his head. A chill went down his spine as he looked out his window and into the distance. He took a deep breathe and got a bag ready with some equipment. "I know you'll be piss when you find me comming for ya, but my duty is to make sure you come back alive, so thats what I'm going to do." Choas then jumped out from the window and landed on his feet and ran forward to find Amelia as fast as possible.


Amelia turned around to see Chaos charging after her. She wasn't sure why but then she knew. When he became the duke and she became the dutchess, some how their minds connected. certain things ran through their mind that was of the other. "Chaos, what are you doing?" she said lightly.
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The interent!
Offline
Posted 5/3/10

Amelia turned around to see Chaos charging after her. She wasn't sure why but then she knew. When he became the duke and she became the dutchess, some how their minds connected. certain things ran through their mind that was of the other. "Chaos, what are you doing?" she said lightly.


"Well..... shortly after you left, my head started to hurt and I heard what you were saying in your head. Something abou't not knowning if you would come back alive? So I came to make sure you do." Choas walked over to Amelia and stared her in the eyes. "Can't have you dying now, so I'm comming with you. BY the way, why could I hear whast was going on in your head? Freaked me out a bit."
Posted 5/7/10

ericdragoon wrote:


Amelia turned around to see Chaos charging after her. She wasn't sure why but then she knew. When he became the duke and she became the dutchess, some how their minds connected. certain things ran through their mind that was of the other. "Chaos, what are you doing?" she said lightly.


"Well..... shortly after you left, my head started to hurt and I heard what you were saying in your head. Something abou't not knowning if you would come back alive? So I came to make sure you do." Choas walked over to Amelia and stared her in the eyes. "Can't have you dying now, so I'm comming with you. BY the way, why could I hear whast was going on in your head? Freaked me out a bit."



"Oh no! I did it again!"
Posted 5/7/10

ericdragoon wrote:


Amelia turned around to see Chaos charging after her. She wasn't sure why but then she knew. When he became the duke and she became the dutchess, some how their minds connected. certain things ran through their mind that was of the other. "Chaos, what are you doing?" she said lightly.


"Well..... shortly after you left, my head started to hurt and I heard what you were saying in your head. Something abou't not knowning if you would come back alive? So I came to make sure you do." Choas walked over to Amelia and stared her in the eyes. "Can't have you dying now, so I'm comming with you. BY the way, why could I hear whast was going on in your head? Freaked me out a bit."



"Oh no! I did it again!" Amelia pouted. "Its something with my head. It's only people I'm close to, but I haven't honestly seen you in years or really socialized with you at all honestly. It's nearly impossible. But I guess it just happened."
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The interent!
Offline
Posted 5/12/10

Oh no! I did it again!" Amelia pouted. "Its something with my head. It's only people I'm close to, but I haven't honestly seen you in years or really socialized with you at all honestly. It's nearly impossible. But I guess it just happened."


"I see, that is a strange thing to happen." Choas then walked over to a giant rock, sat on it, and took out an apple and toss it at Amelia. He then took one out for him and bit it. "So where are you off to anyway?"
Posted 5/14/10

ericdragoon wrote:


Oh no! I did it again!" Amelia pouted. "Its something with my head. It's only people I'm close to, but I haven't honestly seen you in years or really socialized with you at all honestly. It's nearly impossible. But I guess it just happened."


"I see, that is a strange thing to happen." Choas then walked over to a giant rock, sat on it, and took out an apple and toss it at Amelia. He then took one out for him and bit it. "So where are you off to anyway?"




"My old castle....I thought it would be nice to see my old home again......" Amelia slowly looked away and stared at the apple in her hands. She handed back to Chaos. "It's not safe. The boy will need you.."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.